The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.

Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the following things.

1) MK The castle

2) AK Tusker House Breakfast, OH YUM

3) EPCOT "Is it too early for a GM Slush?"

4) HS Star Tours

5) Main Street Balloons

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) "I'm lost and I need coffee"
7) Future World Soarin

8) World Showcase Mexico

9) Mickey Mail "FINALLY!"

10) Check-in desk bring on the pixie dust!

;) I am. A sweet lil' surprise due Dec. 9th. So excited, but still reeling from the surprise.
Awww, congrats!!

Thanks anjalee again for keeping us all up to date-you are awesome!

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.

Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the following things.

1) MK Has to be that beautiful Castle

2) AK Safari

3) EPCOT Biergarten :cloud9:

4) HS The TSM Mad Dash

5) Main Street The Bakery :love:

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) Try not to get crushed in the TSM Mad Dash :rotfl:

7) Future World Soarin'

8) World Showcase Japan

9) Mickey Mail We're REALLY going to WDW, it's not just a dream.

10) Check-in desk Complete happiness that we are finally there :banana::banana:

I thought of something for the "to do" check list and wasn't sure if it had been covered.

If you are a tv addict (me) or sports fan (DH) and you have not to be missed shows or games, don't forget to set your DVR. Most of my regular shows have ended for the season, but I do have a few set to record.

Not world ending to miss a tv show, but for me having them recorded helps to ease back in to normal life and the after Disney blues.

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.​

1) MK "it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, It's a small world after all, it's a small small world":rolleyes1

2) AK the giant prehistoric looking evil bird I saw (I'm terrified of birds I know I know its weird)

3) EPCOT I'm a part of EPCOT!!!

4) HS RNRC

5) Main Street Why do they have those stupid balloons?

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) "Thats a big hat"

7) Future World the ground in front of innoventions

8) World Showcase Mexico and the funniest disney memory ever

9) Mickey Mail "we're going"!

10) Check-in desk being in awe that we've arrived

I also dreamed of Disney all night- that we were LATE for rope drop at HS. Now this did happen to us in October, thanks to the POR buses, so I pray this doesn't happen again!

Congrats on your pregnancy! We are hoping for a Disney surprise!

I don't know why I just checked the 15 day forecast for disney, that was silly. Now I know that three of the days that we're down there are forcasted to have 99 degree highs!!! I expected it but its a whole other thing to see it written down!

1) MK- Cinderella

2) AK- Festival of the Lion King

3) EPCOT- Spaceship Earth

4) HS- I thought of both Tower of Terror and Lights Motor Action, even though I hate that show. :rotfl:

5) Main Street- shops

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)-movies

7) Future World- technology

8) World Showcase- Illuminations

9) Mickey Mail- Happy!

10) Check-in desk- Vacation

I don't know why I just checked the 15 day forecast for disney, that was silly. Now I know that three of the days that we're down there are forcasted to have 99 degree highs!!! I expected it but its a whole other thing to see it written down!

Check again tonight, tomorrow, and the next day-it will change. I check the accuweather a zillion times once we are within our 15 day mark even though I know it's going to change. It's just another way to make myself crazy before the trip I think :rotfl:

In case anyone is interested, I changed our reservation for Ohana on Saturday June 4. Our new time is 5:30, so this means that there is an 8:50 time available. DW will be happy now! :thumbsup2

1) MK- Castle

2) AK- Hot

3) EPCOT- Countries

4) HS- RNR

5) Main Street- Happiness

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)- Movies

7) Future World- Spaceship Earth

8) World Showcase- Beautiful!

9) Mickey Mail- Excited

10) Check-in desk- YAY!!

Sounds like my wife.. She is on strict sit at home and do nothing instructions.. It seems that every time right before we leave for Disney she hurts her ankle or her knee!!

I hope you feel better before Disney!:hug:

I'm such a klutz, I should do that too!

And here I was just worried about my kids getting sick...:lmao:

1) MK- Castle

2) AK- Expedition Everest

4) HS- Tower of Terror

5) Main Street- Shopping!:)

6) Hollywood Blvd.- Human Traffic Jams

7) Future World- Soarin'!

8) World Showcase- Food:blush:

9) Mickey Mail- Vacation is almost here...I'd better start packing!

10) Check-in desk- Nervous waiting for a room assignment and making sure everything is in order.

1) MK- BTMRR
2) AK- Tree of Life
4) HS- RnRC
5) Main Street- Walking Right Down The Middle of Main St USA song
6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)-ToT
7) Future World- Test Track
8) World Showcase- Kaki Gori
9) Mickey Mail- time to pack
10) Check-in desk- Room assignment

1) Magic Kingdom- Space Mountain
2) Animal Kingdom- Safaris
3) Epcot- Illuminations
4) HS-Mickey on the Needle
5) Main Street- All of the windows with the Imagineers names on them.
6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)-Tower of Terror
7) Future World- Mission Space
8) World Showcase- Japan and the Taiko Drumming
9) Mickey Mail- not sure
10) Check-in desk- Please let them have everything right! lol

ONLY 1 WEEK. Holy crap, i have to start packing!

Happy Disney Worlding

EK

My laminater is heating up as we speak... Can anyone help me with three things I need??

1) the smaller version of the "Team June" logo- it disappeared from my siggie.
2) The larger version of the Photo Safari Logo (to print)
3) the link to the photo safari thread. I don't know what happened to my subscriptions list... I have 57 subscribed threads, and apparently THAT'S the one I forgot to subscribe to.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I just finished writing out my packing list. does that count for "forward-moving progress?" :lmao:

My laminater is heating up as we speak... Can anyone help me with three things I need??

1) the smaller version of the "Team June" logo- it disappeared from my siggie.
2) The larger version of the Photo Safari Logo (to print)
3) the link to the photo safari thread. I don't know what happened to my subscriptions list... I have 57 subscribed threads, and apparently THAT'S the one I forgot to subscribe to.

Thanks in advance!

p.s. I just finished writing out my packing list. does that count for "forward-moving progress?" :lmao:

4bb16bab.png

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/4bb16bab.png

11ded8f3.png

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/11ded8f3.png

4f3996d3.jpg

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac250/wdwtrip2010/4f3996d3.jpg

3 http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2723170

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.​

1) MK Fantasyland

2) AK Safari

3) EPCOT World Showcase

4) HS TOT:scared1:

5) Main Street The shops - and the bakery:)

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) Movies

7) Future World Test track

8) World Showcase Mexico

9) Mickey Mail don't know since didn't book anything through disney other than ADRs:confused3

10) Check-in desk Excited anticipation

You guys get ready!! I will be posting a live feed from Disney's Polynesian facing the castle, on Disdads.com starting June 3rd. I will post a link here when I have it up. I don't know what the quality will be.. Due to the Internet speed but it's better than nothing!:woohoo: special thanks to Ajritz for setting up a page on his hosted website!!!:thumbsup2

1) MK- Seeing the Castle.
2) AK- Animals...
3) EPCOT- World showcase.
4) HS- TSM
5) Main Street- Shopping
6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)- Movies
7) Future World- Soarin
8) World Showcase- Food
9) Mickey Mail- Excitement!
10) Check-in desk- Arriving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter