The *OFFICIAL JUNE 2011 THREAD* "Some Like it Hot" & Some Like it Even Hotter! Part 2

ARRIVING ON MAY 28
stargazer May 28-June 4 @ CBR
ohnowewontgo May 28-June 5 @ ASMv
TXCarsFan May 28-June 5 @ POP
wdwmomof3 May 28-June 5 @ ???
wehavesix May 28-June 5 @ BCV
junebug18 May 28-June 8 @ POR

Disney tomorrow, the day is finally here.
You're all packed and ready; now it's time to cheer.
Hope your trip is merry and filled with special things.
And that you are surrounded with the magic that Disney brings!

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. :car: Safe travels and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave:

Went to see Pirates tonight. It was one of my favorite Pirates movies. And it put me in the Disney mood wearing the 3-D glasses and all. :3dglasses

I can't believe we're already at 10 days out! My son graduated from kindergarten today (snif snif), and we're ready for summer! Today it is 106 here, so I'm actually looking forward to getting to WDW so I can cool off!:lmao:

I'm getting a little nervous about our touring plan. This will be my 3rd trip with kids, but the first one without grandparents along. I was hoping my 4 year old would be above 40 inches, but I don't think he's gonna make it. That means we'll be splitting up more than I'd hoped. Wish us luck!

Yeah. I was looking at our forecast here for next week and Tuesday is supposed to be 99. Not that the is the highest it's ever been, but when I looked at Orlando next week on Tuesday just to see, it said high of 91. What is wrong with this picture?

made my lgmh's tonight!!! I've been feeling crafty lately so no computer for me!! I got the mickey heads from home depot and the balloons from my mickey mail!!! It was fun, I wanna make more things now!! Maybe next time I'll make t shirts!

Oh! the one with the castle has a lgmh on the other side! :goodvibes

I can't believe we're already at 10 days out! My son graduated from kindergarten today (snif snif), and we're ready for summer! Today it is 106 here, so I'm actually looking forward to getting to WDW so I can cool off!:lmao:

I'm getting a little nervous about our touring plan. This will be my 3rd trip with kids, but the first one without grandparents along. I was hoping my 4 year old would be above 40 inches, but I don't think he's gonna make it. That means we'll be splitting up more than I'd hoped. Wish us luck!

Congrats to your grad!!! Isn't this time bittersweet? My little guy doesn't get a graduation, but we'll still celebrate it! I hear you on the grandparents thing! I can't imagine them not going to help out! We're also in the same boat with the height thing. Our 3 year old is the biggest daredevil and he won't get to ride all the rides. It just means we have to go again!

Single digit day!

We're dancing to this! (Disney's Mambo #5)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LA7zPec04ww

Cute! I hadn't seen that before!

ARRIVING ON MAY 28
stargazer May 28-June 4 @ CBR
ohnowewontgo May 28-June 5 @ ASMv
TXCarsFan May 28-June 5 @ POP
wdwmomof3 May 28-June 5 @ ???
wehavesix May 28-June 5 @ BCV
junebug18 May 28-June 8 @ POR

Have a great trip everyone that is leaving tomorrow. :car: Safe travels and be sure to report back to us when you return. :wave:

Have so much fun!!!

Went to see Pirates tonight. It was one of my favorite Pirates movies. And it put me in the Disney mood wearing the 3-D glasses and all. :3dglasses

Ooh! I want to see it so bad! Sophie is pirate crazy after our marathon!

made my lgmh's tonight!!! I've been feeling crafty lately so no computer for me!! I got the mickey heads from home depot and the balloons from my mickey mail!!! It was fun, I wanna make more things now!! Maybe next time I'll make t shirts!

How fun!

Mickey mail came today! We got our luggage tags and port Orleans info. Well, we have since changed to POP. Do you think we'll get more luggage tags? Hmmmmm!

Finished my autograph book. I found an old Bo Bunny binder in my scrapbook stash, and I used patterns of coordinating paper for the inside. The characters can sign on the right, and I'll scrapbook a picture of the moment on the left. You can't tell, but the yellow surrounding the words is glitter--I love sparkle, and the Mickey hand is actually a drawer knob.
246597_1717193810396_1254761430_31499468_3330428_n.jpg

250777_1717193650392_1254761430_31499467_7616669_n.jpg

Next on the list: Ship boxes (sunscreen is heavy!) and check-in tomorrow!!!:yay:

Finished my autograph book. I found an old Bo Bunny binder in my scrapbook stash, and I used patterns of coordinating paper for the inside. The characters can sign on the right, and I'll scrapbook a picture of the moment on the left. You can't tell, but the yellow surrounding the words is glitter--I love sparkle, and the Mickey hand is actually a drawer knob.

Next on the list: Ship boxes (sunscreen is heavy!) and check-in tomorrow!!!:yay:

So cute!!! maybe i'll try to make an autograph book before we leave!

Hello hello!

Jumping in again quickly to let yall know of a ressie change! june 2ed, my sci-fi got moved from 825pm to 600pm! :woohoo: Much more respectable now, and should leave us time to check out DTD after supper. :thumbsup2

ARRIVING ON MAY 29
britt_ji May 29-June 3 @ POR
latexscooterMay 29- June 5 @ ASMv
haleyknits May 29- June 6 @ CBR
vandercapellen May 29- June 6 @ POP
Dismom55 May 29-June 9 @ POFQ
mommystieg May 29-June 9 @ BCV

Very cute!

Ooh! I want to see it so bad! Sophie is pirate crazy after our marathon!

How fun!

It was definitely one of my favorite Pirates movies. Funny like the first one and 3-D was lots of fun too.

Mickey mail came today! We got our luggage tags and port Orleans info. Well, we have since changed to POP. Do you think we'll get more luggage tags? Hmmmmm!

That's a good question. I would think you will probably get it again for POP.

Very cute. The book I made for the kids is very similar except that I printed for DISigns so autograph pages and then I am going to put a picture of the character on the same page as the autograph. If I get a chance I will put mine on too. Great job!

Hello hello!

Jumping in again quickly to let yall know of a ressie change! june 2ed, my sci-fi got moved from 825pm to 600pm! :woohoo: Much more respectable now, and should leave us time to check out DTD after supper. :thumbsup2

Yes, your right. 6:00 pm is much better. I am sure your DD will thank you after a long day. :woohoo: It pays to look back for cancellations.

We started packing last night. :cool1: I had to run out and buy another pair of shorts.

Here's my to do list for today/tomorrow:

• Tom hair cut
    Buy children's Tylenol, more razors
    Get dresses from Mom
    organize snack basket
    get suitcases from basement
    start putting stuff in said suitcases

That's all I can think of for now. I dreamed of Disney all night!! :cloud9:

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.​

Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the following things.

1) MK

2) AK

3) EPCOT

4) HS

5) Main Street

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS)

7) Future World

8) World Showcase

9) Mickey Mail

10) Check-in desk

We started packing last night. :cool1: I had to run out and buy another pair of shorts.

Here's my to do list for today/tomorrow:

• Tom hair cut
    Buy children's Tylenol, more razors
    Get dresses from Mom
    organize snack basket
    get suitcases from basement
    start putting stuff in said suitcases

That's all I can think of for now. I dreamed of Disney all night!! :cloud9:

Are you having a baby? Did I miss something?

Friday Night Questions on Saturday: Sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The First Thing that Comes to Mind.

Write the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of the following things.

1) MK POTC

2) AK Tree of Life with all the carvings

3) EPCOT Music of Epcot as you enter- so soothing

4) HS Tower of Terror

5) Main Street Smells (popcorn, food cooking)

6) Hollywood Blvd. (HS) acting troops performing for guests

7) Future World The big dancing fountain

8) World Showcase Grey Goose Slushie

9) Mickey Mail It's official!

10) Check-in desk Our trip can BEGIN!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter