**** The Official July 2015 , Roll Call Who is going?!?! ****

26 days until my road trip, 35 until Florida! I get out of work tomorrow and, barring two days' worth of meetings, I'll be spending the next few weeks packing!!

Less than 3 weeks for us. Lime green still the dis color?

17 Days til start of Vacation!!!! Driving from Memphis, Tn to St Pete Beach for 5 days!!! Then off to Disney MY HAPPY PLACE!!!! 23 Days til Disney!!! We have decided to eat more sit down meals this time for more quality family time. In our case it just seems when we are in the parks it's just walking and riding. We want to actually sit and talk and visit with one another. We have ADRS at BOG Dinner, La Hacienda, 50's Prime Time, Via Napoli, Sci- Fi, and CRT. Also planning to eat at Rainforest at AK and TREX with no ADR.

Just got my dialysis times for my week of July 11-19 in Florida. In December the only time they had was 1:15 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday which for four hours on chair plus another half hour pre/post that pretty much screwed those days up (center is 40 minutes from Disney). Thankfully I was able to get to AK Wednesday morning and MK had an 8 am opening Friday so I was able to get some in those days. Well this time I got 7am slots. Not 6 am as hoped but I should be at the park by noon on each day which leaves me plenty of time to get done what I need done.

26 Days until WDW for us! But only 19 until vacation! Road tripping to HHI (not the Disney Resort though), then to Tampa to see friends, then to the World for our last 5 nights! Can't wait to be on the road!

I leave Friday! I may be able to leave Thursday morning, but I may not get to know until TOMORROW. The anticipation of an extra day is killing me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter