*** The Official July 2014 thread, join us won't you? ***

Wow that's great news! We leave Friday for Fayetteville, NC for our first overnight stopover, then palm coast, Florida the following day before arriving next Sunday at WDW.

That's where we stop for our overnights as well. Where do you drive from?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I heard that whether Tuesday night is supposed to be severe. Hopefully leaving early in the morning for you will mean no problems. pixiedust: sending pixie dust that you leave with no problems.

What weather are you all speaking of?? My DS is flying in on Tuesday!!! I hope he's not delayed or cancelled I will be really upset!!

What weather are you all speaking of?? My DS is flying in on Tuesday!!! I hope he's not delayed or cancelled I will be really upset!!

Our flight is from Newark, NJ. Looks like the storms are more likely in the afternoon/evening on Monday and Tuesday from Baltimore to Boston. Hopefully your DS gets out without a problem!!!

Happy Vacation to you, Happy Vacation to you, Happy Vacation to

LittleMissDisney July 14-18 @ POP
Lindseyach July 14- 19 @ FW Cabins
LoverDisney July 14- 23 @ CSR
PopArtGal July 14-24 @ CR
jjk July 14- August 1 @ SSR

Happy Vacation to YOU!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

We are back and I am slowly getting caught up with everything...will give some recaps and reviews this week... :-)

Okay, get our your BIG wishing hats, because our next group of 8 travelers are

misslynds July 13- 18 @ AKL villas- Kidani
newtexan July 13-19 @ CR
liball3 July 13-19 @ AKL villas Jambo house
digitalweight July 13- 20 @ GF CL
Funfire240 July 13- 20 @ CBR
stnet July 13- 20 @ CBR
thrillridejunkie July 13- 20 @ AKL
glvsav37 July 13- 25 @ BLT

Everyone have a Magical time!!!

:cool1: pixiedust: :cool1: pixiedust: :cool1: :cool1: pixiedust: :cool1:pixiedust: :cool1:

Wishing everyone a safe trip and wonderful time at WDW.

Another day in paradise;). Today we did downtown disney and had a great time. Kids are really itching to go to the parks! We had some pool time happy to report that our MB's are working great.

My sister and I had a fantastic trip. Lunch at BOG was incredible. Loved the ham and cheese sandwich and the grey stuff cupcake. If you are planning on going to HS and doing fun Frozen things, make sure you download the Aurasma app for fun Frozen photo opportunities.

My sister and I had a fantastic trip. Lunch at BOG was incredible. Loved the ham and cheese sandwich and the grey stuff cupcake. If you are planning on going to HS and doing fun Frozen things, make sure you download the Aurasma app for fun Frozen photo opportunities.

Someone posted that on the Frozen thread, too! I searched in the app store and I'm still not clear about what it actually is/does. Are you able to explain? Thanks so much!! We'll be joining you in 4 days!!!!!

Happy Vacation to you, Happy Vacation to you, Happy Vacation to

LittleMissDisney July 14-18 @ POP
Lindseyach July 14- 19 @ FW Cabins
LoverDisney July 14- 23 @ CSR
PopArtGal July 14-24 @ CR
jjk July 14- August 1 @ SSR

Happy Vacation to YOU!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful trip.

Prayers needed - we leave in 6 days to take my DD 3 to disney for the first time and she started running a fever today - prayers for a quick fever and that it doesn't spoil her first time to the kingdom! Thanks!!!!

Happy to hear the cold front is bringing some cooler temps to FL, but wondering if it is also supposed to bring rain - beyond the typical afternoon thunderstorm that always occurs in FL

Prayers needed - we leave in 6 days to take my DD 3 to disney for the first time and she started running a fever today - prayers for a quick fever and that it doesn't spoil her first time to the kingdom! Thanks!!!!

Sending quick recovery wishes! pixie dust: I know what that is like! DD3 was acting quite cranky yesterday and we were nervous ... but we think that she was just tired! Well... we hope!! Nothing is worse then these little ones getting sick - especially with a vacation coming! Hope she feels better soon!!

TOMORROW IS OUR BIG DAY!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Prayers for a quick recovery. Hopefully whatever it is will run its course quickly.

Heading to Newark airport now!!!

Woohoo! Have a safe trip!

We leave in 14 more days! I have been slowly beginning to get things out and pack for the trip. Usually, I have so much more done by now, but after moving to our new house in March we have been doing so many things like painting, getting furniture for our guest room, that I have been a little preoccupied. So this week, I am on a mission to get most things done and packed.

Oh no!! Hope whatever it is passes quickly! I always get nervous about that stuff the closer we get to a vacation. We play it very low key for about a handful of days before we leave....and yes, I'm one of the ones busting out the Lysol/Clorox wipes on the plane! Haha. I ease up once we get there though.....

Have a fantastic time!!!! :-)

Our flight is from Newark, NJ. Looks like the storms are more likely in the afternoon/evening on Monday and Tuesday from Baltimore to Boston. Hopefully your DS gets out without a problem!!!

I hope so too!! Have a great trip!

3 days for us!!!! Having some sick issues here, too! I know with me its probably stress. Literally 99.9% of the planning, packing, arrangements, etc... falls on me, so I get stressed in the days leading up to when we leave. I'm trying to just relax and focus on the fun ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter