**The Official January 2012 WDW Thread**

We leave Sunday morning! Getting so excited. I'm having a packing dilemma though. Sounds like the weather is going to be gorgeous and I was mostly planning jeans and ss tees. Going to have to rethink things...

Isn't it great when the biggest stress in your life is what to pack for your Disney vacation?!

We leave Sunday morning! Getting so excited. I'm having a packing dilemma though. Sounds like the weather is going to be gorgeous and I was mostly planning jeans and ss tees. Going to have to rethink things...

Isn't it great when the biggest stress in your life is what to pack for your Disney vacation?!

Time to break out the shorts!:cool1:

We leave Sunday morning, too. And we (mom and I) have no idea what to pack for our Disney vacation! My DH, DS, and Dad seem to have no worries though. :rotfl2:

Safe travel to all those leaving this weekend.

We leave Mon afternoon :cool1:

We are about 80% packed, need to finish cleaning house and packing this weekend. Loving the sunny forcast for next week :)

This time tomorrow night we should be at the Renaissance at Sea World with adult beverage in hand, then off to check in at SSR Sunday morning... Cant wait....:cool1::banana::yay:

We are heading out to start the drive to disney

Please smed up a little prayer for our safe travels if you will :)

Ohmygosh!!! Almost time!:dance3: I can't believe it! I made my reservations in Sept. and the time has finally come! Yippee! I just added Pirate League Reservations for next week, and just being on the phone and hearing" Arrrg, do you want to be a pirate"(yes, please!) made me giddy!
We leave about 15 hours from now! Praying all my fellow Disers have a safe and wonderful trip! :flower3:

Wishing all DISers who are leaving today safe travels and have a magical trip!

Only 8 more sleeps till we leave for Disney! :yay:

Ohmygosh!!! Almost time!:dance3: I can't believe it! I made my reservations in Sept. and the time has finally come! Yippee! I just added Pirate League Reservations for next week, and just being on the phone and hearing" Arrrg, do you want to be a pirate"(yes, please!) made me giddy!
We leave about 15 hours from now! Praying all my fellow Disers have a safe and wonderful trip! :flower3:

What day next week? I scheduled my son for wed at 1:10...

we will be leaving in about 16 hours...

I am so sick though so no idea how I will get it all done tonight and be up at 5 to do all the driving...so we might end up leaving late...I hope not but we will see.

One more week left!

Starting to pack and getting things ready around the house for the babysitter. I am so glad I have friends who are willing to come watch my kids and take a week of vacation to do it!

What day next week? I scheduled my son for wed at 1:10...

we will be leaving in about 16 hours...

I am so sick though so no idea how I will get it all done tonight and be up at 5 to do all the driving...so we might end up leaving late...I hope not but we will see.

That is crazy!!! We are Wednesday at 1:10!!! We will see you there!

As far as being sick, I hope you have a miraculous turn a round and feel great tomorrow! I don't know if you have the crud, or stomach bug, but when I am congested/cold kinda sick....I swear by Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar. It is so nasty, but it really helps! It knocks the congestion out!

Seriously this must be a joke! We are in maryland and the only winter weather we have had this year was some freak snow in october..it was even 55 on Christmas..now all of the sudden it wants to become winter. We fly out at 8am tomorrow and they are calling for some snow/sleet/rain mix overnight until 10am. Why does this have to happen the day we leave for Disney?? Hoping for a little pixie dust tonight and the storm is just all rain in baltimore area and south..it can snow all it wants north of the airport since we are flying south to sunny florida!:rotfl:

Ok just had to freak out--see you all down there!

Seriously this must be a joke! We are in maryland and the only winter weather we have had this year was some freak snow in october..it was even 55 on Christmas..now all of the sudden it wants to become winter. We fly out at 8am tomorrow and they are calling for some snow/sleet/rain mix overnight until 10am. Why does this have to happen the day we leave for Disney?? Hoping for a little pixie dust tonight and the storm is just all rain in baltimore area and south..it can snow all it wants north of the airport since we are flying south to sunny florida!:rotfl:

Ok just had to freak out--see you all down there!

sending lots of pixie dust your way! hopefully everything will be fine with the weather and you will be on your way as scheduled.

Ladyfoundhertramp... Good luck i hope the weather holds for you. We live in pa not far from maryland and planned quite some time ago to leave on friday... Boy am I glad we did. We missed all the weather and we are now at a hotel in SC.

Hope to see some of you while we are there. Keep an eye out for my LGMH print out :)

We just had the snow and ice here in Indiana yesterday. Good luck to all those out east as this is a pretty potent storm. I just passed the 51 hour mark until my flight leaves. Only things left to do is pack and print my boarding pass tomorrow. 80's predicted for every day this coming week. What a fantastic break from winter.

Only 7 more sleeps till we leave for Disney! :cool1:

Only 7 more sleeps till we leave for Disney! :cool1:

Yahoo we will be at All Star Sports at the same time check in on the 28th!!

Hoping all this crappy weather doesn't effect everyone to much, and that everyone stays safe and warm!:wizard:

I would say one more sleep, but I desperately need (and am hoping for) a nap after having insomnia all week and packing all day.

We fly tomorrow morning from Pittsburgh and it looks like the storm that hit this morning won't linger enough to affect our travels.:worship:

Printed off my boarding pass this morning. Haven't flown since 2004 and DS has never flown, so as excited as I am about getting to Disney, the flying is a big unknown and I think a big cause of my insomnia this week.

I hope the flight is uneventful and that I will just remember that it was the quickest way to get to my room at Wilderness Lodge. This time tomorrow! :cool1:

Safe travels to everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter