**The Official January 2012 WDW Thread**

OMG, so not Disney related, but my DH just got 2 free tickets to the Chik-fil-a Bowl for Saturday night in Atlanta :cheer2: It's for our favorite team Auburn, this will be my first College and Bowl game!

War Eagle Suzanne! Maybe I'll see you there Saturday.

Hi Everyone! We are heading to WDW for the first time on Jan. 28th. Disney told me they send tickets, ME tags, etc 45 days prior to your trip. I still haven't received anything...should I be worried? Thanks! :confused:

Hi Everyone! We are heading to WDW for the first time on Jan. 28th. Disney told me they send tickets, ME tags, etc 45 days prior to your trip. I still haven't received anything...should I be worried? Thanks! :confused:

It's usually 2-3 weeks before the trip and it depends on the individual. I am getting there the same day and already got mine but I went through a TA so maybe that makes a difference? If you don't get them in the next 2 weeks, I'd call. Where are you staying?

It's usually 2-3 weeks before the trip and it depends on the individual. I am getting there the same day and already got mine but I went through a TA so maybe that makes a difference? If you don't get them in the next 2 weeks, I'd call. Where are you staying?

Thank you so much! We will be at Caribbean Beach Resort. pirate:

Thank you so much! We will be at Caribbean Beach Resort. pirate:

You won't get your tickets until you check in, they will be on your room key. The only thing you will get is your ME stuff if you are flying and I think those come a few days prior to your Mickey Mail, which are your check in documents, luggage tags, coupons..etc

Any other January travelers with a package notice MM is coming slower than usual? I am wondering if it has to do with the "special announcement" and they are anticipating people changing travel days or what have you so they arent rushing to send the finalized docs just yet. Esp for us traveling 2 or more weeks from now.

I have noticed ... it is killing me! we are going the 20-29th and i usually always have my luggage tags and stuff by now!

First, let me say a big

ROLL TIDE!!!.

Next, holy moly we leave in 10 days! I have no idea what to pack. :scared1:

I have noticed ... it is killing me! we are going the 20-29th and i usually always have my luggage tags and stuff by now!

We check in on the 22nd. I haven't received anything but my friend who is traveling with us got hers yesterday so they are on their way

my friends that are meeting us there from Texas got their luggage tags and ME stuff last week...im sitting by the mail box every day!!

:dance3::dance3:SINGLE DIGIT DANCE :dance3::dance3:

I just check us in online, because it is technically 10 days until we check in to BWI, but we are headed down the day before and staying off site the first night.

We're down to 14 days! Got my Mickey Mail yesterday. The CM I spoke to last week said the mail was moving slower than usual due to the holiday rush at the Post Office. It was slowing down the arrival of the MM.

Hope everyone got theirs!

14 days and packing! :cloud9:

We're down to 15 more days. We went to my parents for Christmas, and when we got back, we had rec'd our Mickey Mail!!! Yay!!!

Now I need to unpack our suitcases from Christmas and start packing them for Disney. I can't believe how quickly time is flying and with everything I've got left to do still, I'm sure it's going to be craziness until we leave!!!

23 days until we check in at Pop on our travel day
24 days til we check in at OKW for a whole week! :) YAY!!!!

We're down to 15 more days. We went to my parents for Christmas, and when we got back, we had rec'd our Mickey Mail!!! Yay!!!

Now I need to unpack our suitcases from Christmas and start packing them for Disney. I can't believe how quickly time is flying and with everything I've got left to do still, I'm sure it's going to be craziness until we leave!!!

I hear ya....we are down to 17 days and we all went shopping for our clothes yesterday (like we didn't get enough at Christmas :sad2:) plus got the girls new gym shoes for our trip. Today I am going back to Target and buying bathing suit coverups for myself and the girls and possibly the vanity things. I have started making piles in my room of the clothes that I know we will NOT be wearing in the mean time (the warmer clothes that I haven't put away yet due to our trip). Both DH and I are off of work on 1/2 so that will be the day we will be taking down Christmas and packing that away....need to start getting this house in order :scared1:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter