The Official January 2010 thread*NEW*Sorted by resort and ADR Link!

We will be at the Animal Kingdom January 29 - February 6. Last minute trip...hubby was tired of seeing me pout every time a commercial came on TV about Disney...Hey, gotta use what works right...LOL

Hi all,

I just cancelled a 9:20am CRT for party of 3 on Saturday, the 23rd. Thought I'd mention it over here too. We moved it to a later time.

We leave tomorrow! Still haven't packed.:scared1:

We are going to Disney Jan 28 - Jan 30th. Very last minute trip, my Aunt who is a cast member was able to get us a great deal!

12 people in total and we are staying at POP for the first time :goodvibes

So excited......we're leaving in just 6 hours. Uh, that probably means I should be in bed instead of on here. Who am I'm kidding, I'm too excited to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Leaving for the airport in less than 6 hours. Off to son's ice hockey game first. I can't believe we're really leaving today...still hasn't really hit me yet.

My iphone wait app is saying that there is currently a 60 minute wait for Splash Mountain (which is supposed to be closed until 2/27). Hoping this is not a mistake.

We leave on Friday and I love checking to see what the wait times are. Anyway, hopefully someone canfind out what the deal is!

My iphone wait app is saying that there is currently a 60 minute wait for Splash Mountain (which is supposed to be closed until 2/27). Hoping this is not a mistake.

We leave on Friday and I love checking to see what the wait times are. Anyway, hopefully someone canfind out what the deal is!

Sorry to say, Splash Mountain is closed. My app. was soooo wrong about the wait times. We just got back Saturday evening and were there for 7 days. I would check it while we were in line and it was way wrong. So don't count on it!

Splash Mt will be closed until march 1st, according to the cast member I talked to a few weeks ago when we were there.

"Splash Mt. is dry"

It was nowhere near done when I looked at it on Friday (Splash Mt)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter