• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official "I WON"thread!

Maleficent2

DIS Veteran
don't feel you need to post to this thread but I was bumping all the old "I WOn!" threads and it's getting to be too many so I thought I post them all to one thread and we can add threads as people win!

By all means post your own thread but add a link to it here.

Kindof of inspiritional is that spelled right;)LOL

Mal

Hey Mal, where's my link? I mean I probably won the granddaddy of all prizes, a mousepad, and I don't get my own link? :confused: What's up with that? ;) Actually it ended up being a notepad which is way better then a dumb old mousepad!

Of course you should have your own link.::yes::

CONGRATS!!

Originally posted by dtuleya
Thanks Karen! :hug: I get absolutely no respect around here! :tongue: Wonder why? :earseek:

...and you are surprised why?:eek::wave2:

Thanks, Mal!! Great work!! Congratulations to all the winners!! :)

Originally posted by Maleficent2
GEEZE GEEZE

I said I was not finished!!!!!;)

Can't a girl take a break....LOL

Mal

You know me Mal, just stirring the pot. Oh, wait a minute, that's your line...how about causing a ruckus? ::yes::

Got home tonight to find a letter stating I have been verified as a Grand Prize Winner in the Win a Year Supply of Claritin Sweepstakes. The letter adds that I will be receiving 12 coupons each good for $20 of free Claritin product with an approximate retail value of $240! I will receive the coupons no later than May 31 but in the meantime, they sent me a package of Claritin 24-Hour allergy product.

This is a pleasant win because DH & DS both suffer from allergies and I just ran out of tablets yesterday! Annmarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter