The Official "I Love David Cook" Thread!!

He is going to be on Larry King Live tonight. I think David Archuleta is on there with him, but I'm not sure on that detail.

I love David Cook too! I'm only 7 years older than he is so I'm not a cougar. Perhaps a FUTURE cougar:

medium.jpg

Has everyone seen DC on Leno?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWGs3yoUyhQ

Hey OP, why don't you turn this into the "official" David Cook thread and we can discuss upcoming tv appearances, the tour, the album and onward.

We had a great Taylor Hicks thread 2 years ago that went on forever. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

I'd start one myself, but this is as good a place to start as any.....

Let me ask the first question: Does anyone have a list of upcoming TV appearances for DC? I know he'll do the Today Show on 5/29 (and believe me, I'm thinking about going). But I know there is a boatload more. Anyone? Has he done Leno yet?

Boy THAT was a FUN thread, ckay!!! This would be the perfect thread for our new boy!!! :thumbsup2

I love David Cook too! I'm only 7 years older than he is so I'm not a cougar. Perhaps a FUTURE cougar:

medium.jpg

Has everyone seen DC on Leno?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWGs3yoUyhQ

Awwww... a baby cougar!! :laughing:

I have ALWAYS been a cougar... I've NEVER dated a man older than I am!! :laughing: ....NEVER... :confused3

When I was younger my friend picked on me... now they give me HIGH FIVES!!! Besides, a man OLDER than me can only show me where a younger man is... ;)

He is going to be on Larry King Live tonight. I think David Archuleta is on there with him, but I'm not sure on that detail.

I cannot stand Larry King but I'd love to see that. David A is good with David C... he seems to feel more comfortable around him.

I call dibs on him then since I am only 3 years older.....:lmao:

Please don't kick me off if this becomes the Official thread. I am sure we can all share :rotfl2:

capt_f5ac1df0ccf64e51a6edc23395c715.jpg
count me in with being a cougar..48 and love dc. even my dh likes him...my girls would die if dc is at wdw when we go in 27 days!!!!!

According to that article, over 30. I had never even heard of the term until David Cook came into my life. :lmao:

Darn, then I'm considered a cougar. :sad1: I usually hear it referring to much older women, like Marie Osmond and Jane Seymour when they were on Dancing with the Stars.

Count me as another Mavid girl....I was disappointed when Michael got voted off and then I started listening to David's story and it stole my heart. And, I guess, count me as a cougar too although I'm not much over 30 (and as far as who I actually date, I'm usually a reverse cougar.....or whatever you'd call a woman that always dates older men....I've been on exactly one date with a younger guy....but I think David could change that record ;) )

Count me as another Mavid girl....I was disappointed when Michael got voted off and then I started listening to David's story and it stole my heart. And, I guess, count me as a cougar too although I'm not much over 30 (and as far as who I actually date, I'm usually a reverse cougar.....or whatever you'd call a woman that always dates older men....I've been on exactly one date with a younger guy....but I think David could change that record ;) )

Yay, another MAVID girl!!

LOL, there is no name for a woman who dates older men... unless they're MARRIED... :scared: Otherwise... she's normal! :laughing:

I'm not normal because I guess you can say I'm "young at heart"... I'm also only 4'11" and have always looked younger than I am. Hence, I attract younger men.... then I drop the BOMB on them...:lmao:

My son's father is 7 years younger than me and looks MUCH older. My current boyfriend is 9 years younger. I FOOOOOOLED them both!! :lmao:

Michael and David are young enough to be my sons but I love the HECK out of them. Cougar or old coot... I don't care... I like those guys!! :woohoo:

42 years old here. I just read the article "Cougars for Cook" and yes, I did appreciate his "feral energy" in the Guitar Hero commercial.:lovestruc

I guess that makes me a cougar too

Hey OP, why don't you turn this into the "official" David Cook thread and we can discuss upcoming tv appearances, the tour, the album and onward.

We had a great Taylor Hicks thread 2 years ago that went on forever. I'm sure there would be plenty of interest.

I'd start one myself, but this is as good a place to start as any.....

Let me ask the first question: Does anyone have a list of upcoming TV appearances for DC? I know he'll do the Today Show on 5/29 (and believe me, I'm thinking about going). But I know there is a boatload more. Anyone? Has he done Leno yet?

I love the idea of a DC only thread!! :thumbsup2

As for the appearances -- thanks for the Today show info. I didn't know that.

Like someone else said he was on Leno last night.

Tonight is Larry King. Monday is also supposed to be AI related but I don't know if it is all of the top 10 or just the ones that aren't on Friday.

Tues is Regis and Kelley

Letterman/O'Brien/etc don't have next week's guests up yet. I assume he'll be on some other NYC based talk shows.

Yay, another MAVID girl!!

LOL, there is no name for a woman who dates older men... unless they're MARRIED... :scared: Otherwise... she's normal! :laughing:

:

Is she still normal if they're 15-20 years older than her? That's why I called myself a reverse cougar.....sounds like you've had fun in your life ;)

I'm old enough to be his mother, but I've had a crush on DC since Billie Jean.

Oh, and I just watched the Disney World spot. Is that David's voice singing "wish upon a star?"

Is she still normal if they're 15-20 years older than her? That's why I called myself a reverse cougar.....sounds like you've had fun in your life ;)

There's no name for HER but there's a name for HIM... :lmao:

and YES, I'm still having fun!!!! Remember, what I consider young may be the age of your old guy... :rolleyes:

I saw David Cook on "Fox and Friends" morning show yesterday. He was asked what kind of music, since Carrie does country and Daughtry does rock. David said he like to do music that makes the hair stand up on the back of his neck. Sounds great to me:lovestruc

Count me in, ladies. I was hopeless after he sang "Music of the Night" directly to me. Yes, he was looking at me, despite what you all might think. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter