• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The *OFFICIAL* Grey's Anatomy Fan Thread!

CEDmom said:
Dr. Bailey crying :confused3 . There's no crying in surgery ;) . Honestly, that's just too much - she's the Nazi for crying out loud.

No witnesses.

OMG!!!

OH NO HE DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** **** ****!!!! I officially hate McDreamy! He tells her NOW???? :furious:

Don't do it Meredith!!!!! Run run run!

:wave: Kelly

Looks like Bailey is as upset about Denny as Izzy.

Do we think this is a mourning upset..or a po'd that Izzy was responsible for initiating the chain of events that resulted in his death?

I love George.....

Wow. good episode. Now can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!

crz4mm2 said:
I love George.....

Wow. good episode. Now can't wait for next week!!!!!!!!!!

I like George but can't they do better than Callie for him? At least hook him up with someone who isn't bigger than he is.

Whew. I need a cold shoulder. If I were Meredith, there'd be no dilemma. From the way he looks at her, to that smile and those eyes and his very essence, its McDreamy all the way. :faint:

CEDmom said:
I like George but can't they do better than Callie for him? At least hook him up with someone who isn't bigger than he is.

Awwww. I really like that aspect of this show. No one is convertionally beautiful, but they all sort of are beautiful because they don't look like cookie cutter movie star people. I like that she is bigger than he is, I think it seems more real life like.

I like Callie....

At least McDreamy Finally said it...

and, how old do you all think the mother of this baby is? She looks sooo young?!

CEDmom said:

Ironic you say that--she was on the View yesterday and pertaining to something appropriately mentioned her size and how she was proud to wear a size 12 on TV.

I think she looks great--she is tall....but so was Nellie Olsen when Percival came along. :teeth:

cheerbop said:
I like Callie....

At least McDreamy Finally said it...

and, how old do you all think the mother of this baby is? She looks sooo young?!

I think one of the parents commented that Lisa was 14 and the girls were probably all about the same age...13/14ish.

I love the way he looks at Merideth.. I wish I had a man to look at me that way.. but he was right .. when he had a choice.. he made the wrong one.. Now what is she to do??

I agree I wish GEORGE had a girl that wasnt so overbearing.. he needs a nice IRISH girl considering the very first show.. but still this is my favorite show. next to 3 1/2 men..lol

REENIE

Lisa loves Pooh said:
Except he didn't do it soonish. :( :(

Yeah. He didn't. And I really THOUGHT he was going to.... sigh.
Too bad HE's still holding out for Meridith too :rolleyes:

JunieJay said:
Awwww. I really like that aspect of this show. No one is convertionally beautiful, but they all sort of are beautiful because they don't look like cookie cutter movie star people. I like that she is bigger than he is, I think it seems more real life like.

I understand what you're saying, I guess I just want to see better than real life. I don't find her character really appealing at all. She just seems so desperate, insecure and needy.

CEDmom said:
I understand what you're saying, I guess I just want to see better than real life. I don't find her character really appealing at all. She just seems so desperate, insecure and needy.

Did you know she was the Zabar's cashier in You've Got Mail?

Just a little bit of trivia. :teeth:

Lisa loves Pooh said:
Did you know she was the Zabar's cashier in You've Got Mail?

Just a little bit of trivia. :teeth:

No, that was a great movie and who doesn't love Zabar's.

It's over already. Boo. :( I cannot wait for next week.
Okay, so what do we have now: McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, McGeorgie, and McTwisty. haha :rotfl:
This is crazy. I have the flu. I feel like I'm about to fall over and yet I had to stay awake to watch Grey's AND post on here. So so sad. hehe.

PaulDavid's mom said:
It's over already. Boo. :( I cannot wait for next week.
Okay, so what do we have now: McDreamy, McSteamy, McVet, McGeorgie, and McTwisty. haha :rotfl:
This is crazy. I have the flu. I feel like I'm about to fall over and yet I had to stay awake to watch Grey's AND post on here. So so sad. hehe.

Feel better. Hopefully all that steaminess helped sweat out those germs :rotfl2: . Somethings is going around my office, I hope it's not the flu :crazy: . I've started popping Airborne.

I think one of my favorite lines from tonight's episode was when Mere said, "so what? I'm suddenly the poster child for people with crappy lives???"

I wish I hadn't watched the first hour, I cried through the last twenty minutes with Denny & Izzy & then I cried through the first twenty minutes of the premier!

Anyhow, I found it very odd that Addison found the panties & how did she know who they really belonged to? I really liked the flashbacks of the whole Derek/Addison/NY background... very helpful.... Derek was right when he said he made the wrong choice, but now what will Meredith do knowing she has a safe side with McVet? McVet has it all figured out though as well....

How did Addison figure out what happened at the prom though, it's not like anyone told her :confused3

I'm in the minority I guess, I really like Cally, but I think George is stringing her along now...

Poor Izzy :guilty:

Now we have to wait a whole week for the next show! Ugh....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter