The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*The guy at Kelly's is going to be a Sam stalker who Lucky is SO sure is TMK. He won't be though. *

I agree bring Robert and Anna back to get the case solved. Is Robin gonna call her mom to let her know what happened?

Oh, so this new guy that pops out of nowhere is the killer? Please. How lame! I suppose he's going to be someones long lost kid.

Maxie sure can cry good. She really was a bad sister to Georgie.

Why does it seen that every male in Port Chuck wears all black? And this new guy from Kelly's where the heck did he come from?

Poor Spinelli. I was ready to deck Lucky for accusing Spinelli that he killed
Georgie. :headache:

I really quit thinking it's Coop after Georgie looked a the killer and said something like, "oh,it's you, I thought you might be the killer." She wasn't freaked out by the person at all.

This new person at Kelly's is lame. If it's him, I give up.:sad2:

Poor Spinelli. I was ready to deck Lucky for accusing Spinelli that he killed
Georgie. :headache:

I really quit thinking it's Coop after Georgie looked a the killer and said something like, "oh,it's you, I thought you might be the killer." She wasn't freaked out by the person at all.

This new person at Kelly's is lame. If it's him, I give up.:sad2:

I thought Georgie actually looked really freaked out. It was like she pretending not to be scared so Coop wouldn't realize that she knows it's him. She looked very tense IMO.

You might be right. It all happened so quickly.

I thought Elizabeth looked pretty today.

Will Carly EVER let Sonny alone regarding his girlfriends? It's always about Carly.:rolleyes:

I think it's either creepy Kelly's Dude (which would be lame) or Rodriguez. She still looked a little freaked, but seemed a little relieved at the same time (I think she really was expecting coop, and by her reaction, I don't think it was--- but she seemed still not 100% sure it was ok)--- she would have known both of those guys--- rodriguez from working with her dad, and Kelly's guy from working with him--- which would explain the "oh it's you." I honestly think both scenarios are kind of lame--- but Rodriguez came back out of the blue, and was a little weird with coop the other day.

I cried like a baby the last two days--- just looking at Mac's face, and Spinelli finding her--- man-- I had a headache from crying so hard. they should give JJY more to do, because he's a really good actor.

I just finished the last two days. I cried and cried(I'm a sap). I really liked Georgie. Apparently no one that is pure of heart can live a happy love filled life. I wonder if Dylan will be back for the funeral and how he is going to take all this.

Who the heck is the guy they keep panning to in Kelly's? I still think Coop did it. He seems so unmoved by it all. I think he is planning some weird revenge plot against Maxie after she cheated on him.

Oh another thing: if the guy is sending out text messages, why can't they trace the number the text came from or the signal or something? I guess that's too obvious and wouldn't draw out the storyline for the next 3 months.

I just finished the last two days. I cried and cried(I'm a sap). I really liked Georgie. Apparently no one that is pure of heart can live a happy love filled life. I wonder if Dylan will be back for the funeral and how he is going to take all this.

Who the heck is the guy they keep panning to in Kelly's? I still think Coop did it. He seems so unmoved by it all. I think he is planning some weird revenge plot against Maxie after she cheated on him.

Oh another thing: if the guy is sending out text messages, why can't they trace the number the text came from or the signal or something? I guess that's too obvious and wouldn't draw out the storyline for the next 3 months.

Dillon is back Thursday as is Felicia.

The guy in Kelly's is just a Sam fan/stalker. He won't be TMK.

Spin says they are bouncing the signal to make them look like they came from other phones.

Dillon is back Thursday as is Felicia.

The guy in Kelly's is just a Sam fan/stalker. He won't be TMK.

Spin says they are bouncing the signal to make them look like they came from other phones.

So have you found any spoilers that say that Coop is definitely the TMK?

So have you found any spoilers that say that Coop is definitely the TMK?

Nope. Some think it's him, some think it's too obvious, some think there is more than one. This story will drag out until Feb sweeps I think. :headache:

I think Coop was the sniper at the Metro Court.

This is a good one. Atleast he'll have an excuse for acting so weird. He's turned a bit too dark in the last few weeks.

I just can't help but think that TMK may be new guy at Kelly's. I would think he was at the B&W Ball. Mike said he worked for a fancy caterer when Jax asked who he was. Plus, Georgie was jumpy until she realized who was "in the bushes" before her demise. THEN, he wrapped that cord around the hula dancer.
Yeah, it's just too obvious, but it would figure that TPTB let it play out this way.

Oh, and Logan's reaction to Georgie when she told him Coop was talking about the woman strangled in Iraq. Could that is the reason that Logan was discharged? Whatever it is that Ric has on Logan could be related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter