The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the killer will be the new cop (Frank from Port Charles)?
But, he wasn't on Spoon Island before the storm lifted the night of the B&W Ball, was he?

I just think Coop is too obvious, but he's doing a nice job playing sort of crazy right now.

What if Lucky is the killer? Johnny did say he didn't see him much during the ball (neither did we). Maybe he'll strangle Sam next. Hey, a girl can dream.:banana:

What if Lucky is the killer? Johnny did say he didn't see him much during the ball (neither did we). Maybe he'll strangle Sam next. Hey, a girl can dream.:banana:

Sorry to burst your bubble on that one. I did have hopes of that too, but wasn't he in with Jason when Maxie was getting strangled?

Don't I vaguely recall Bobby and Jerry Jax being a thing--almost to the altar? yet--I can't recall seeing any menion of that period in Jerry's life or any big scenes between them since jerry's return.

And I missed a few years but can someone explain to me how Monica referred to Michael and Morgan as her "grandchildren."? I know Michael is AJ's son but isn't Morgan Carly and Sonny's child? No relation to Monica?

Don't I vaguely recall Bobby and Jerry Jax being a thing--almost to the altar? yet--I can't recall seeing any menion of that period in Jerry's life or any big scenes between them since jerry's return.

And I missed a few years but can someone explain to me how Monica referred to Michael and Morgan as her "grandchildren."? I know Michael is AJ's son but isn't Morgan Carly and Sonny's child? No relation to Monica?

I think they are not saying anything about Jerry and Bobby since new actor, hence the new face. I think Carly might have said something once

I think everyone treats Michael and Morgan as a pair, they are always said together.

I actually love the way Monica is so sweet to Morgan all of the time--- especially since she doesn't like either Carly or Sonny--- it's sad, you'd think she was a real person the way I read into everything.

I hope the real killer is Trevor. I just don't like the guy. He is creepy!:scared1:
I agree!:scared1: Ready to see the door hit him on the way out!
Just wish whoever it is would go ahead and be found out, BEFORE they knock off Georgie, and then be done with it.
On another note, has anyone noticed how much Johnny looks and acts like Sonny? Like when he is sitting behind his "mob desk" and clasping his hands and swiviling in the chair..I don't know but I think it's spooky. I kept thinking it would be cool if he was Kate and Sonny's LOVE child until they said they had "waited", but maybe there is someone else out there that gave a baby away, or maybe they FORGOT!!! It is a soap.It would be just like Trevor to take Sonny's baby and give it to another mob boss to raise and then make his girlfriend his mistress. Oh well, missed opportunity for GH writers!!

Although I'd like to get rid of Trevor, too, why would he be a serial killer? Just doesn't seem to fit. Yes, he'd hire some goon to do it. But I don't think that's how serial killers work.
How stupid to kill off Emily, a major character, with a serial killer who doesn't seem to have any connection to the victims, and the victims don't seem to have a connection with each other.
I don't think Coop is the killer, either.
This is becoming really obnoxiously dumb. Maybe the Ice Princess did it. Or Mr. B.

I was gunning for Logan to be the killer because I'd rather see Lulu with Johnny. But I figured out who the killer is today!!!!!!! Rodriguez!!! :idea:
They haven't given him a storyline in all his time on the show and now they have brought in the new cop. Did they really need another cop on the show? One of the spoilers said the killer was "the man in blue" so that means Coop, Lucky or Rodriguez.:teacher:
Correct me if I'm wrong but he wasn't on Spoon Island as one of the investigating cops and today he was talking about texting his GF, he hasn't got one.:rolleyes1 Very suspicious. Maybe he's PO'd that he hasn't been hooked up with any of these lovely ladies, so he's offing them.

But I figured out who the killer is today!!!!!!! Rodriguez!!! :idea: They haven't given him a storyline in all his time on the show and now they have brought in the new cop. Did they really need another cop on the show? One of the spoilers said the killer was "the man in blue" so that means Coop, Lucky ot Rodriguez.:teacher: Correct me if I'm wrong but he wasn't on Spoon Island as one of the investigating cops and today he was talking about texting his GF, he hasn't got one.:rolleyes1 Very suspicious. Maybe he's PO'd that he hasn't been hooked up with any of these lovely ladies, so he's offing them.

Oooh, this is very clever! I am not done watching today's episode yet, but this is a very good guess! Normally I just lurk on this thread and read all the spoilers. I also think that Coop is way too obvious, and now that Sam is letting Maxie use the hot tub, he should have an alibi while Georgie is getting killed.
I thought the other day that maybe the killer was Nadine- she was saying something about believing that bad stuff happened when her elbow itched. But, that was also the day of Luke's surgery, so maybe that was what her "premonition" was. I never even thought of Rodriguez- now I will have to watch very closely.
This is a great thread- I love all the spoilers that get posted, and I like to read everyone's ideas about the show. I have even learned a few things about GH history that I had forgotten.:cheer2:

I think how georgie is going to die is this...they said she dies down at the docks...Trevor just ordered a hit on lulu on the docks when she meets Johnny...Georgie is going to be either mistaken for Lulu or get caught in the crossfire. It probably won;t be the crazy killer- unless Trevor is paying rodriquez to be the killer?? Because he acts like they do have a part in it everytime Ric questions him...maybe Rodriquez is working for the Zacharras?

I think it would be hard to strangle someone if you are wearing fake man arms/hands. Those were definitely man arms attempting to kill Carly at the mansion.

I agree about the arms, but in one scene during the Black & White Ball they showed a close-up of someone texting. I thought the hands were surely those of a man. Imagine my surprise when they panned out & it was Carly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter