The Official General Hospital Thread! Sarah Brown Returns to GH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the link to the blog, I'm beyond busy today and most of tomorrow but I look forward to reading it tomorrow evening.

That does look like a catholic school uniform that Michael has on. To be honest, I thought he looked nice in it, I hate seeing kids or ratty and tatty. (just my opinion)

Now heres an idea.... Manny and Helena....... now that is creepy....

Manny vs Helena or Manny in cahoots with Helena for some devilish reason!

:rotfl: ah how the mind wanders on a chilly Saturday afternoon!

Oh, mamajoan, that would be so good. Maybe he could be Stephen's evil twin. Now that's a long, lost never know about twin I could live with.

Yep, it's chilly here this Sunday afternoon too.

LOL.. ok... just imagine Helena and Manny in the bedroom....

oh THAT is icky... FUNNY tho and could go a long way to Spice up GH!!!

The THOUGHT of Helena oggling Manny's Tattoos :earseek: :earseek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and Manny's hands getting caught in Helena's hairdo.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Jenn Lynn said:
I read that they are casting Dr. Noah Drake's son who is also a Dr.

Does anyone else like Manny? What a cool 'bad guy'! LOL!
Can we just turn back time.... Let's hear it for the 80's!!!! :cheer2: That's when I started to watch GH!!!
If they are bringing Noah back... why not Blackie, Frisco, Duke, Holly, Anna, Robert, Sean, (and whatever happened to the WSB... Robert/Anna/Sean had a 'secret' hideout kinda like Ric did when he was holding Carly hostage) They couldn't ask Jackie (I think that was her character... Demi Moore) to come back... it would cost them too much.

I love Rick Springfield :cool1: and still can sing word for word his music... but haven't been able to find out why or how they are bringing Dr. Noah Drake back... that was many years ago... don't remember why he left... can anyone help me out?!?!?!?

If they want to go that far back... they should ask John Stamos (Blackie) :love: to come back... I still love watching the 'Full House' re-runs!!!!!

Manny has also played on a couple episodes of Nip/Tuck.... (he was a bad guy on that show also, imagine that, it would be kinda hard to see him as a 'good' guy) but I read that someone mentioned that Helena & him should get together... that would be the perfect match for h3!! (if you know what I mean)... but they would just end up killing each other... to see who was the best villian!!!!!!!!!!

I :love: General Hospital... this is my 1st year at Disney's Super Soap Weekend.... I will be spending my 11 year anniversay... drooling over JASON!!!!! :hyper: I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! 16 days & counting....

dznynut2 said:
I :love: General Hospital... this is my 1st year at Disney's Super Soap Weekend.... I will be spending my 11 year anniversay... drooling over JASON!!!!! :hyper: I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!! 16 days & counting....

Oh, lucky you. I hope you have a wonderful time.

I agree, that's great. Don't forget we'll be needing a trip report just for us on Soap Weekend. One of these years, I keep telling myself I'm going.

mafibisha said:
Not sure if this has been discussed because I haven't read the whole thread (would like to though!) but is Monica / Leslie Charleson (sp?) wearing a wig? Her hair just looks so....so different! I hope she's ok??

I did notice her hair..I thought they darkened it a bit ...it was much blonder. Seems darker with highlights.

I'm not sure I think it's a wig..style looks the same.

I think Leslie Charleson(Monica) has aged so well....always looks dignified and soft..not like..please forgive me..because I like her..but Bobbie. While I wish they would feature her character more..she looks like one of my daughters old dolls..where you would pull the hair in and out of the top of the head. Bobbie has the look as if she has a knot in the back of her head and they pull it to stretch her face...and I don't know what in the world happend to her lips. Looks like the lipstick is running off of them, like a little girl playing dress up. Mean..I know..forgive me. She's just had a little too much work done..and it wasn't done well.

Entirely different note...missed the of show yesterday...so who is the Daddy of Courtney's baby?

auntie said:
Entirely different note...missed the of show yesterday...so who is the Daddy of Courtney's baby?

I fast forwarded quite a bit yesterday, so I have typed in white in case they didn't actually tell "us" who the daddy is.
Highlight below
I read in SOD that it's.... Jax................

Yes it is who is highlighted above! So I wonder where that will lead the two of "them" now!

I also read on a spoiler site (I have to stay away from them because half the time they don't come true!) that Courtney is being recast. It didn't say why though.

I loved having Helena back! She is my all time favorite villain!

Even though it's absurd the way they've aged LuLu, I think it'll be fun seeing her and Luke go eye-to-eye!

I agree about Bobbie, she has had way too much cosmetic surgery done. Time to leave it alone!

I also read on a spoiler site (I have to stay away from them because half the time they don't come true!) that Courtney is being recast. It didn't say why though.

Alicia Leigh Willis didn't resign her contract.

I read in rumors that:
They are trying to get Rick Springfield to stay longer. They are willing to work around his tour dates. If he stays longer they might pair him with Bobby, but it might be her exit story.

I don't like how they bring old characters back just to have them leave a short while later. :confused3

I have been waiting for them to age Lulu, after all her and Georgie were about the same age at one time.

I missed the show yesterday. Can someone please fill me in? Did Elizabeth and hottie, I mean Lucky get married?

Liz was getting ready to walk down the aisle right at the end of yesterday's show. I hate when they do that!

Yes they are in the mist of getting married. I think they'll take their vows on Monday.

I have to say Friday's show was the best I've been in years. Whoever wrote it, give them a bonus. Yes there were some parts I could do without, but it was wonderful. They tied the past into the present.

I loved Lulu!

Regarding Bobbie, now let me state, I really like the actress, and I think while she's had some stuff done to her face that did not turn out for the best, and I'd love to see her in a good storyline, WHO THE HECK DRESSED HER FOR THE WEDDING. That was the worst dress, I've ever seen, how did she allow that.

I loved Audrey, I wish they'd use her more. She looked beautiful and well dressed and put together. I also enjoy Denise Alexander, although she did not look good to me healthwise, almost like she's having problems moving. I hope she's OK. Have to add, her dress was pretty bad also.

They did dress Liz beautiful though.

Can't wait for next week and the train reck. Hope this storyline turns out good.

Liz and Lucky's wedding.. just my fashion police opinion..

Love Liz.. gorgeous and appropriately stunning, as well as LuLu.. who I do hope as a teenager will go by a different nickname and is gonna give Luke a run for his money!!.. Em looked lovely too!

KFC-girl, give up the red dress.. you looked a wee bit "***** ready for holidays" ;)..

Bobbie.. oh my.. my... my that was a bad decision for a dress.. (Jackie, dear no more botox and botched plastic surgery.. PLEASE)

Audrey... classic and beautiful

Monica- yup it is a wig.. ( hope Leslie Charleson is AOK?!) But it is a dang good wig and she looked nice too.

Leslie- aw gee she looked ok.. but the dress was kinda dark and drab.

Helena... Great googlie mooglies.. she looks GOOD... that is one tough old broad! I still have visions of her with Manny for a romance hookup.. LOL :rotfl:

The Fella's
Each and everyone of them looked FINE!! YUMMY!
Luke was looking especially dapper!

10-4.. from a fashion police cadet.. ;)

[QUOTE

I read in rumors that:
They are trying to get Rick Springfield to stay longer. They are willing to work around his tour dates. If he stays longer they might pair him with Bobby, but it might be her exit story.

I don't like how they bring old characters back just to have them leave a short while later. :confused3[/QUOTE]

Like when they brought back Rick Webber..Laura's dad...and he winds up being evil...and then she kills him so they can place her in the nut house indefinetly??
I don't mind the fact that they placed Laura in the nut house...(I mean she leaves for long periods..and then returns years later)...but did they have to TOTALLY rewrite history and make Rick this horrible person who had an affair..and Laura just happened to forget she murdered someone??Then she kills Rick? That was the MOST horrible exit story I'd ever seen.
If you haven't been watching the show some 25 years ago..you'd never have known the difference but if you watched back then....you know this just not the character Rick was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter