The Official Friday Night Lights thread

You're QB1?!!! :laughing:

The two of them playing catch outside was so sweet.

Even though there are just a few of us, I renamed the thread as "official". I wish we could recruit more fans. I'm going to be sad if we lose this show.

I had taped last weeks, and just finished watching it. It was good.
I also loved the scene with the coach and Julie playing catch. So cute. She looked happy too.
Too funny, with Tyra being so competitive.

Saw the whole Tyras mom and Buddy Garrety affair coming.....

Now, did I see someone say Tyra and Landry together??!!! What happened there? (I missed last nights show)

I had taped last weeks, and just finished watching it. It was good.
I also loved the scene with the coach and Julie playing catch. So cute. She looked happy too.
Too funny, with Tyra being so competitive.

Saw the whole Tyras mom and Buddy Garrety affair coming.....

Now, did I see someone say Tyra and Landry together??!!! What happened there? (I missed last nights show)

Nothing much happened with Tyra and Landry, but you can tell he has a crush on her. There was a scene where Matt had made Julie a mix tape to try to win her back. Landry told him it was a bad idea. When Tyra saw it, she laughed at Matt. Landry was so happy she agreed with him. It was too cute! They talked Matt into buying Julie jewelry instead.

At the end, Matt asked Julie if she'd be his girlfriend. I don't think he could be any more adorable!

Nothing much happened with Tyra and Landry, but you can tell he has a crush on her. There was a scene where Matt had made Julie a mix tape to try to win her back. Landry told him it was a bad idea. When Tyra saw it, she laughed at Matt. Landry was so happy she agreed with him. It was too cute! They talked Matt into buying Julie jewelry instead.

At the end, Matt asked Julie if she'd be his girlfriend. I don't think he could be any more adorable!

I did see the last 20 minutes, so I got to see Matt give her the jewellery. It was so cute!:love: Matt is so adorable!

Did they make up earlier in the episode at all, or just go right to that?

I tried to watch the episode on NBC.com, or at least the 2 minute replay, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada! :mad:

I did see the last 20 minutes, so I got to see Matt give her the jewellery. It was so cute!:love: Matt is so adorable!

Did they make up earlier in the episode at all, or just go right to that?

I tried to watch the episode on NBC.com, or at least the 2 minute replay, but it wouldn't let me because I live in Canada! :mad:

Did you see the part in the strip club? He tried to make up with her there, but she told him it would be better to wait. If you missed it, Landry was pretty funny then too. He asked for ones and went to watch the strippers. He was wearing his Crucifictorious tshirt at the time!

Did you see the part in the strip club? He tried to make up with her there, but she told him it would be better to wait. If you missed it, Landry was pretty funny then too. He asked for ones and went to watch the strippers. He was wearing his Crucifictorious tshirt at the time!

No, I missed that part!! Why were they in the strip club? Getting Tyras sister? Why were Matt and Landry there?

No, I missed that part!! Why were they in the strip club? Getting Tyras sister? Why were Matt and Landry there?

Somebody correct me if I'm remembering this wrong...

Tyra and Julie were going to a movie, but Tyra needed to swing by the Strip Club to get some money from her sister. While the girls were waiting, Matt called and wanted to see Julie right away. Then, he and Landry got there. Unfortunately, Landry got caught by an undercover policeman, and they all had to go to a holding cell.

Somebody correct me if I'm remembering this wrong...

Tyra and Julie were going to a movie, but Tyra needed to swing by the Strip Club to get some money from her sister. While the girls were waiting, Matt called and wanted to see Julie right away. Then, he and Landry got there. Unfortunately, Landry got caught by an undercover policeman, and they all had to go to a holding cell.

Ohhhh, bet mom and dad weren't too happy about that!!!
Who got Matt out, with his dad not being there and Grama not really able to?
Coach?

Another fan here!

We've been watching since the first show and enjoyed every episode.

Totally crushin on Coach Taylor!:love: DD is pretty fond of Tim.:love:

I like Tim. It would've been worth knowing what a chop-block was to play on his team!!

AmazingGrace--that verse you have in your sig in my favorite one!:goodvibes

Goodnight all, thanks for the tidbits about last nights show. If you think of anything else important that I missed, let me know!
thanks!

Another fan here!

We've been watching since the first show and enjoyed every episode.

Totally crushin on Coach Taylor!:love: DD is pretty fond of Tim.:love:

If I was a few years younger, I'd be crushing on Matt. Of course, Riggins is awfully good looking! Of course, Coach Taylor isn't too bad for us older ladies, is he?

I have become such a big fan of this show and tell everyone that they should watch it. The writing and acting are great! And I have become such a Kyle Chandler fan. :love: Wasn't he dreamy at the end of last week's Grey's Anatomy?

Oooh yeah! My heart skipped a beat when I saw Kyle Chandler back on Grey's. It was a cool surprise! I've loved Kyle Chandler since "Homefront." Does anyone remember that show?

Friday Night Lights is definitely the best show on TV right now, IMO.

Have any of you seen Music and Lyrics yet?

Jason Street (well, the guy who plays him) is in Hugh Grant's cheesy 80s band (he plays Colin-- the one who left the band and went on to become famous). He's pretty funny in the "video" at the beginning of the movie. I completely didn't recognize him-- my husband did! :laughing:

Oooh yeah! My heart skipped a beat when I saw Kyle Chandler back on Grey's. It was a cool surprise! I've loved Kyle Chandler since "Homefront." Does anyone remember that show?

I loved Homefront. He was also on the 3rd season of Tour of Duty. I got it for christmas on DVD and he looks like such a baby!

I will have to add this to my DVR list. We try to watch it, but always forget until close to the end.

I liked Kyle Chandler in "Early Edition"

But the problem with having Kyle Chandler in the light is that I would so go to the light at that point!!! Sorry family and friend, Kyle Chandler is in the light - I am outta here!

Jenny:)

No opinions on this weeks show??

Anyone see an 'affair' going on between Riggins and the new young mom next door? That little kid was too cute.

I feel for Mrs. Taylor, and also for Tyra. Poor girl has had to raise herself.

Still love Matt, how he is always stumbling around shy and stuttering!:goodvibes

Whats with always looking at other job offers Coach Taylor?!

Buddy Garrety is such a jerk. Felt bad for Lila.

So are we to believe that Waverly has Bipolar or depression?

I am thinking it wouldn't be a good time to get a tattoo during a time when you are doing much physical strenuous excercise with your forearms!

Good show all in all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter