The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

Done! Almost an hour on hold. POR 9/2-9/15 with free dining! YEA!!! Easy easy easy, other than the anticipation for the last 3 months.

Mary :cool1:

Rates for sample dates:

Disney's All-Star Music Resort
Package Total:
$2,209.98

Disney's All-Star Movies Resort
Package Total:
$1,384.76

Disney's Port Orleans Resort - Riverside
Package Total:
$1,975.14

As the value resort is greater than the mod, I'd say free dining is avail @ both ASMo and POR in this example. I say, if the price is "right" for you on line, grab it ASAP.

On hold 59:51 - up at 4am for this :)

Figured it was about time to register on disboards and join in the fun!

My guess is the music static is due to a radio channel being fed thru the phone lines.

Wife will KILL me if I don't get thru!

Hey Guys on hold be strong when i booked on monday i called at exactly 7am on one line using the 407 #. at 7:15 my brother started dialing the 1800 on another line and they at 7:58 they answered his call first. So be srtrong and try calling from another line as well!!!! Good luck :wizard: :wizard:

On hold 59:51 - up at 4am for this :)

Figured it was about time to register on disboards and join in the fun!

My guess is the music static is due to a radio channel being fed thru the phone lines.

Wife will KILL me if I don't get thru!

Welcome Pacifica! Here's hoping you make it through the morning! :rotfl2:

AAAAUGH! :rotfl2:

Please - how do you turn off the "email every reply to this thread to my poor little inbox that is nearly overloaded already" feature?

Done! Yippee!

POR
Aug. 26 - Sept. 1
$2518.17 (w/out insurance - may add it later)

On hold 34 minutes
Not Bad!

well i suppose i better go back to bed...it's 5am here...my boys will be up in less than two hours...and I only have about one hour of sleep backing me now...today is gonna be a HARD day...but - it's totally worth saving a grand total of $1955.44!!! HOLY COW!!! I'm shocked!:cool1: :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter