The Official Free Dining Watch 2007 Thread

Whew

I got through at 7 exactly. Got connected to potentially the rudest CM in the world. She barked through the requirements (name, address, phone number etc...) ...Then she starts making a fuss about the fact that I have another reservation under my name :confused: saying that it overlaps with the one im currently making...um no. I have a reservation at the Polynesian from August 25th - Sept 2nd and then my current reservation starts on Sept 2nd and ends the 9th. She was so rude and off-putting that I forgot to book Magical Express so im back on the phone.

I hope you were selected for that survey!

Tried booking online @WDW thinking maybe they would just add the free dining. No go. Still holding 29 min. Hope DD doesn't wake before I get through.

I am TA, and booked them on the TA site, but just went to DisneyWorld.com and did them there, and same price. Not saying it is FREE Dining, BUT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of my ressies taken care of - now he's working on the other...ASMu...9/14-9/30 and ASMu 9/21-9/25 (For our friends coming)

I already have a ressie for those dates at the Poly using the 40% off code, so I still have a room at a decent rate. The CM told me that the Beach Club was still available for my dates. Good luck to you!!

Thanks! We might try the week before to see...The kids will have to come out of school irregardless.

I feel like I am the 1000th person in line waiting for a cm, please pick up!!

YES, I just read on another thread about someone just booking online! I would try that!

You can tell by the price which resorts are still available. For my dates, ASMu/pref is ~$1,400 but ASMo is ~$2,000, as is POP. The prices are changing as I wait. I'd be trying online if doing a new reservation with no special requests needed.

I am TA, and booked them on the TA site, but just went to DisneyWorld.com and did them there, and same price. Not saying it is FREE Dining, BUT IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me personally, I wouldn't trust it if it didn't say free dining...I would hate to go there and expect to have free dining and have to pay:scared1: :eek:

HOORAY FOR TA'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got an email from my phenomenal TA:wizard: from Dream's Unlimited, Pop! and All Star Movies were all gone for our dates, so were in All Star Music!, Which i realizes has a giant Donald!!!!! :D Yes were big kids

She has saved me being on hold and at International rates for the call i'm on :cloud9:

And she already did my ADR's ahhh so happy!!!! Good luck to the rest of you:)

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I wannnaa CRY!!!! I haven't heard from my TA at Dreams and I had a room booked at Movies!!! She knows I want FD.....:scared:

This static is so bad I'm worried I'll get through and not be able to understand anything.

go to www.disneyworld.com. go to the section where you book. put in your information and that will pretty much be it. If you know the price is way too much, that is a good indication that it is sold out for your dates and resort! I would stay on the phone until you figure it out

Did you add the magic your way w/ dining or no dining?

Didn't have to add anything, it just priced it like that. For both the bookings I did, it gave me the same price and believe me, the one has three kids over 9, so I would have noticed that difference!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter