*The OFFICIAL February 2012 Thread!*

Just got to our room. We did online check in and got exactly what I asked for!! Staying at Pop, got 70's, building 10, 4th floor. :)

Just got to our room. We did online check in and got exactly what I asked for!! Staying at Pop, got 70's, building 10, 4th floor. :)

Yay! Glad to hear that. :goodvibes How is the weather? ...I need to do one last check tonight before we leave in the morning. I think I covered everything when packing the other night but I want to be able to plan ahead if needed.

Arriving late at the Feb Diser party but we will be one of the gazillion families at WDW President's week. :rolleyes1

We will check in on 2/18 at BLT (1 bdrm TPV) for 8 nites.

I'm usually so obsessive and usually have already packed by a couple days out. But I've been so busy that I have barely had time to drag out the suitcases. I will have one busy day on Friday - but it will be so worth it!! :yay:

Arriving late at the Feb Diser party but we will be one of the gazillion families at WDW President's week. :rolleyes1

Welcome to the President's Week Fiasco. :rotfl:
I am freaking out over the crowd levels, and, now, over the fact that there is a 60% chance of rain both Thursday and Friday.
My husband and son are acting like :confused3 what's the big deal. Guess they will be in for a :scared1: . :laughing:

In single digits now! 9 days until we leave!!!:yay:

Trip is officially paid off now, taxes were done a few weeks ago and planning is complete. All that is left is to celebrate dd birthday party tomorrow night and then spend the upcoming 3 day weekend to pack, pack and pack!! :woohoo:

Next week is going to drag I'm sure but it will be worth it!!! I'm so excited I can't wait!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:

How did you specify special requests with an online check in? I tried that but the only thing I could do was request '2nd floor', but I'm staying at the Treehouse Villas, so I'm not sure how that's even a possibility... There was no free-form field where I could put in a more specific request... Is that something I have to call for?

Welcome to the President's Week Fiasco. :rotfl:
I am freaking out over the crowd levels, and, now, over the fact that there is a 60% chance of rain both Thursday and Friday.
My husband and son are acting like :confused3 what's the big deal. Guess they will be in for a :scared1: . :laughing:

Awwwww... thanks for the welcome! We'll just have to plan for rain and if it is sunny & clear we will have a little more magic to celebrate. :cloud9:

Leaving tomorrow :yay: sooooo excited! Not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight. Staying at BWV :cloud9:

Checked in online!!! OK, so I did that yesterday, and I could've done it sooner, but still I had to share...don't judge :laughing:

Still here, the DH and I head out tomorrow evening about 7pm... In my opinion the crows this week were heavier than I expected, and the weather has been all over the place.. Super impressed with the buffet at CSR both lunch, and breakfast were very good.. Unfortunatly my ick, came back and the DH now has it too, we're trying not to let it slow us down, but it has... Safe travels to thoes of u on your way!

P.S. Ohana far exceeded my expectations, that was an amazing meal!

Still here, the DH and I head out tomorrow evening about 7pm... In my opinion the crows this week were heavier than I expected, and the weather has been all over the place.. Super impressed with the buffet at CSR both lunch, and breakfast were very good.. Unfortunatly my ick, came back and the DH now has it too, we're trying not to let it slow us down, but it has... Safe travels to thoes of u on your way!

P.S. Ohana far exceeded my expectations, that was an amazing meal!

Glad you're having a good trip, but so sorry to hear about the ick!

So I'm guessing I wasn't crazy wondering why there were so many birds around the World last weekend? I swear, the seagulls were taking over Epcot, and I've NEVER seen that before.

Maybe they were working on the "deterrent" systems?:confused3

Glad you're having a good trip, but so sorry to hear about the ick!

So I'm guessing I wasn't crazy wondering why there were so many birds around the World last weekend? I swear, the seagulls were taking over Epcot, and I've NEVER seen that before.

Maybe they were working on the "deterrent" systems?:confused3

LOL,,, I meant CROWDS, not crows.. Hehe

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter