*The OFFICIAL February 2012 Thread!*

We leave on Wednesday and I haven't started packing yet. I have got to work everyday til Wednesday. Guess I'll be doing some late night packing.

We leave on Wednesday. I'm almost all packed. Pre-ordered Photopass today and placed an order with Garden Grocer.
Can't wait to be in sunny Florida!!

Have a wonderful time Liza111577! I KNOW you won't be missing the temps we have here this weekend! :thumbsup2

Ok, I've been "lurking" for about a week!! :scratchin Hubby and I will be there Feb 24-Mar 3. I already feel checked out at work (very bad!!) and it feels like I have a one track mind... DISNEY!!!

Ok, I've been "lurking" for about a week!! :scratchin Hubby and I will be there Feb 24-Mar 3. I already feel checked out at work (very bad!!) and it feels like I have a one track mind... DISNEY!!!

We're leaving tomorrow, and that's exactly how I felt for the past couple of weeks.... just couldn't be bothered with work. It was terrible, lol! :rotfl2:

Have a great trip!! :goofy:

Leaving for the airport in 20 minutes. Forecast says its going to be like 40 degrees tonight for Magic Kingdom EMH. Oh well, its still colder here!

4 days for me too, haven't started packing!!! Hopefully I'll get to start today.

Today is our 2nd day at WDW! We're having a blast despite the frigid temps!

Yesterday we arrived at AK at 10am, everything was a 10min wait or less even though there seemed to be quite a few people. We ate at Flame Tree for lunch, and had an amazing dinner at Yak & Yeti which we absolutely loved. We hated Kali River Rapids...WAY too short...good thing it was a walk on. I loved Expedition Everest & Dinosaur! Totally awesome!

Today we did MK and arrived right at 9am opening. We found we didn't really need fast passes much. Went to Haunted Mansion first since Splash was closed for technical difficulties right at park opening. Our longest wait was probably Winnie the Pooh, maybe 20 min or so...and also Buzz had a 20min wait. Our favorite rides were Space Mountain which we fast passed, and I enjoyed Splash Mountain because of the theming. We skipped a few kiddie rides but were done by 2pm and that included eating lunch at Columbia Harbour House and getting a cinnamon roll to go at Main St. Bakery for breakfast tomorrow! Tonight is dinner at Narcoossee's during Wishes. ;)

Tomorrow is Universal Studios/Island of Adventure!

We leave on Friday!!!:cool1::banana::yay:

We decided to leave on Friday morning instead of Friday evening!! The kids aren't really doing anything at school on Friday, except celebrating Mardi Gras!!! We are going to drive until we get tired (probably around Tallahassee)...we are driving from Louisiana!!

Meeting at the hotel where I work on Thursday. Taking advantage of free parking and shuttle to Pittsburgh International.

Well we are down to 3 sleeps! Need to work on packing still, didn't quite get to it this weekend. I also have a ton of schoolwork to get a head start on so I won't need to worry about it when we are in WDW. Here is hoping that time flies by the next few days and then comes to a slow crawl on Thursday :wizard:.

6 days!!!

My toiletry case has exploded and is now a tote bag. The rest of the luggage better not expand that much.
I have most of the clothes organized, just waiting til closer to time to leave to re-tumble and fold everything.

A little more than a week and a half left! I leave the 23rd for a quick three days (arrive the 23rd fly out the 26th) away from all this snow (I love it I do but I am getting tired of it, we've had four snowfalls in the last week and believe it or so not its not so normal for front range/Denver area contrary to popular belief) in the Floridian sun for the Princess Half Marathon. I've had fun planning the hell out of my first solo vacation and actually wish I had more time to plan (which is why I think I'm all ready starting to plan the hell out of September trip to Disneyland and my trip next January to WDW)!

We just got back from the World yesterday and had an amazing time! The weather was beautiful! Even though it said scattered thundershowers almost every day, it only rained once! So don't let the rain in the forecast scare you.

The crowds were also very low. When we did the evening extra magic hours at MK, we walked on everything! Also did the morning extra magic hours at MK and AK and had almost everything done by noon time! EE was a walk on until about 10am, and even then it was only a 15 min wait.

Just a little heads up..Splash Mountain was down the whole week we were there. Not sure what was wrong, but there wasn't even any water running on it so they must be having some major problems and we never did get to ride it :sad2: And because Thunder Mountain is down for the refurb, they aren't hiding the paint brushes on Tom Sawyer's Island. We found this out after we had been looking for one for 30 mins :rolleyes: But we still had a good time looking around on the island!

Also TSM was only a 30 min wait at 1pm and we didn't have a problem getting a fastpass for it. The rest of the park was pretty much empty. I have pictures of us on the streets of America with just us there! What we did was grabbed fastpasses for TSM, then went to the back of the park and worked our way up. Started at the Backlot Tour and there was only 5 other people on it, then we walked right up to meet Mater and Lightning McQueen because there was no one else in line! Walked right on the new Star Tours ride as well, even though it said 20 mins. (great ride by the way! :thumbsup2 )

The longest we waited for a ride was maybe 30 mins for Soarin. If anyone has any other questions, i'd be more then happy to answer them :goodvibes

Two weeks!!! Only two weeks to go!! 14 little days!

Can't wait to stay at Contemporary with a Theme Park View!!!

2 more sleeps!! :cool1:

Almost all packed. Filed my taxes yesterday and cleaned the house, hate coming home to a messy house after a vacation.
Can't wait for Wednesday to be here!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter