*The OFFICIAL February 2012 Thread!*

I saw that but didn't know if QS would be different; that was for TS. I hope it's like that because it sure makes it easy to know how many of each you have left!

Here is my current list of ADRs

02/11 - Lunch: T-Rex – 2:00pm
02/12 - Breakfast: Chef Mickey's – 7:25am
02/15 - Lunch: 50's Prime Time – 1:20pm
02/17 - Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare – 10:00am

Here is my current list of ADRs

02/11 - Lunch: T-Rex – 2:00pm
02/12 - Breakfast: Chef Mickey's – 7:25am
02/15 - Lunch: 50's Prime Time – 1:20pm
02/17 - Breakfast: 1900 Park Fare – 10:00am

We will be at chef mickeys same day at 745!

Sat 25 Feb @ 6:15 pm - Yak & Yeti Restaurant (AK)
Sun 26 Feb @ 5:30 pm - Olivia's Cafe (OKW)
Mon 27 Feb @ 5:30 pm - Coral Reef Restaurant (EC)
Tue 28 Feb @ 4:35 pm - 50's Prime Time Cafe (HS)
Wed 29 Feb @ 6:45 pm - San Angel Inn (EC)

:cool1:

We just surprised my parents and they will be joining us from 2/20-2/24. I was shocked that I found availability at the BWV's and airfare for them. They are so excited. The last time they were at Disney was in 1985 and we stayed the Fort Wilderness Campground. My how things have changed since then! I can't wait for them to see it. I was able to add them to our ADR's too, times just changed for some by about 10 minutes.

We just surprised my parents and they will be joining us from 2/20-2/24. I was shocked that I found availability at the BWV's and airfare for them. They are so excited. The last time they were at Disney was in 1985 and we stayed the Fort Wilderness Campground. My how things have changed since then! I can't wait for them to see it. I was able to add them to our ADR's too, times just changed for some by about 10 minutes.

My Mom has come with us for the past 6 trips, :grouphug:including one trip on the Disney Magic- they will have a blast and it'll be so awesome to share these memories with them!!:hug:

We will be at chef mickeys same day at 745!

Maybe we will see eachother! Look for two grown goofballs and one little princess...wait did I just describe 25% of the restaurant crowd? lol :rotfl:. I am planning on making a lime green mickey head button to wear with my screen name. I will be sure to wear it to Chef Mickey's.

ARGGHHH no Mickey Mail today... Its only 28days out but I am impatinent lol. I feel like I am stalking the mailman :lmao:

is anyone else planning on wearing lime green mickeys with their screen name? I'm thinking about putting one on my park bag. DH thinks I'm crazy.

I am thinking maybe the holiday is pushing it out... so another day of mailman stalking it is :lmao:

ARGGHHH no Mickey Mail today... Its only 28days out but I am impatinent lol. I feel like I am stalking the mailman :lmao:

I just got mine today and we're at 27 days. Hopefully you'll get it tomorrow!

Hit the 20 day mark, still no Mickey mail. Called my travel agent and she says Disney will send it to her and she will over night it to me. But that she doesn't expect it to arrive in her office till 2 weeks out. Does this seem normal? I am freaking out!:scared1: anyone else using a travel agent?

I would be freaking out too at 14days!! I hope you get them soon!! The 3x we have booked through Disney we have gotten them right around day 30.

Maybe we will see eachother! Look for two grown goofballs and one little princess...wait did I just describe 25% of the restaurant crowd? lol :rotfl:. I am planning on making a lime green mickey head button to wear with my screen name. I will be sure to wear it to Chef Mickey's.
Haha! We're 2 adults in our late 20s! I have long blonde hair....I'll have a lgmh on my bag as well!
is anyone else planning on wearing lime green mickeys with their screen name? I'm thinking about putting one on my park bag. DH thinks I'm crazy.
ive always put one on my park bag! Go for it!

Has everyone joined the FEB. Dis Facebook page? https://www.facebook.com/groups/276803155707840/

Hours for February have been extended!!! Also second parade added at MK and second Fantasmic each night during President's Week. Looks like I'll be getting up earlier and taking afternoon naps.....

Well I was going to give my DH a break from Disney this year during our Florida trip, but then SOMEONE decided to give us "One More Day" at the Magic Kingdom, and that blew that plan right out the window.:rotfl2: We'll be there 2/28-3/1 at POR. Just wish my most VERY FAVORITE ride, BTMR, was going to be open. :sad1:

Time,,, time ticking..... ticking,,, ticking away.....

In exactly 3 weeks from today, at this very moment in time,
I will be heading into Hollywood Studio's to plummet to my
doom aboard the ToT...

3 WEEKS FOLKS! :cool1:

I almost don't want it come,,, cause I won't know what do with myself once its over.. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter