• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The *Official* February 2011 Thread - Happy Dance Time...The Park Hours Are Out!

I'm excited now- its finally here-

Though, I will miss all of you while we are gone! You all have to promise to come back and report on your trip!!!

Opinions please...

We have never seen Fantasmic and I haven't planned for us to do it this time. Am I making a mistake???

1 week until we leave! :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Opinions please...

We have never seen Fantasmic and I haven't planned for us to do it this time. Am I making a mistake???

have not seen the show at WDW but would never miss it at DL. So with that in mind DH said it was a must to see.

Opinions please...

I have never seen it either, so I have planned it this time. I need to see what the hype is all about? I booked brown derby package, but from what I hear you can sometimes get a better seat with just standby? They have added extra shows too so that might help make your decision?

It's a date ;)

Anyone else for margaritas and Illuminations on the 10th?????

I just asked DW if she wanted to join you. Although it's a great idea we have 7:30 ADR at California Grill. I don't think that we can make it in time.

We'll be in Epcot on the 8th also. We swim with the fishes at 12:30 and then an early (5:30) dinner at Biergarten.

Opinions please...

I have only seen it once back in 2000, wasn't thrilled with it & I love wishes and Illuminations too much so I try and see them as much as I can pixiedust:

I have SO much to do in 18 days! I'm going to Wisconsin Mon-Wed next week for work, & of course I'm driving & of course it's going to snow, then next weekend (Fri-Sun) I'm going scrapping...which means I will have one week left to get everything else done!

I'm still working on making shirts, autograph books & a Epcot passport for my 11 yr old (16 yr old doesn't want a passport)...I think I went a little overboard in the shirt area....not only did I make shirts for us (not matching the girls don't like to match)...but I decided to bedazzle the shirts too! So these are like the $40 shirts that cost $5 to buy!:rotfl::rotfl:

I"m so happy I got Ohana's! - I also got Wolfgang Puck for our dinner w the in-laws, anyone ever eaten there? I thought Fultons' would be too pricey for them.

Opinions please...

Honestly? I think it depends on the ages of your kiddos...when youngest dd was 4 it scared the bejeebes out of her! We had to spend the entire show convincing her that Mickey was going to win and be ok. Now at 11 it's one of our favorites, alhough I really do think it's outdated and they could do better than showing movie clips on a big wall of water. So I love it for the nostalgia, but the theme can be scary for kids.

one week from right now.... i will be too excited to sleep

awesome!!!

one week from right now i will be printing off my boarding pass! woot!!

WAHOO for you both! I will still be here planning, planning, and watching the pres week crowd numbers go UP UP UP!

I'm posting this just so I can see my ticker :lmao:

3 more days till the 10 day forecast! I love all these little milestones. DBF is counting down by pre-trip purchases, new glasses, new t-shirts. I've got a hair appointment on tuesday. 10 day forecasts. 2 more packets due into my advisor for school. Almost there!!!!!

Cannot believe this "Groundhog Day" storm that may hit the area on Wednesday, the day we fly out. So nervous!

I know i'am so afraid it will effect our flight, i am keeping my fingers crossed we don't get it bad because we are flying out of dayton airport.

I am leaving in a few hours. Can not wait to get there!! Hopefully I will some of you there :goodvibes

I"m so happy I got Ohana's! - I also got Wolfgang Puck for our dinner w the in-laws, anyone ever eaten there? I thought Fultons' would be too pricey for them.

I'm glad you got Ohana's:goodvibes. If you're there on Mon 2/21 please excuse the large and rambunctious crowd that is my family (I think 18 of us are going that night).:grouphug:

So has anyone ever updated the first page of who's going when? I know lots of folks are leaving very very soon!!! - Safe travels & save some pixie dust for the rest of us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter