• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

My cousin Kathy passed away last night on her son's birthday. Please remember her family and friends in prayer during this difficult week.

My Aunt is battling dementia and I don't know how much she understands and they are still trying to contact Kathy's brother, but it has been a couple of years since any of the sisters have heard from him.

My cousin Kathy passed away last night on her son's birthday. Please remember her family and friends in prayer during this difficult week.

My Aunt is battling dementia and I don't know how much she understands and they are still trying to contact Kathy's brother, but it has been a couple of years since any of the sisters have heard from him.

Prayers for her and the family.

My cousin Kathy passed away last night on her son's birthday. Please remember her family and friends in prayer during this difficult week. My Aunt is battling dementia and I don't know how much she understands and they are still trying to contact Kathy's brother, but it has been a couple of years since any of the sisters have heard from him.

Prayers your way

Keeping all of you in prayers. Please keep my small town of Arlington WA in prayers. Yesterday morning we had a major slide along the river here. 13 homes destroyed so far and 3 dead. 6 have been injured, rescues are still going on as there are still cries for help from the slide. The river is completely blocked and the fear is it will burst and flood down stream. Evacuating the town's down stream. Local Hospital is asking for clothes nd blankets and the Middle School is a shelter. We are on high ground but several friends are not.

Thank you all
Kevin

Kevin, following the news and it is a terribly sad situation. Hopes and prayers for those still trapped and the town.

A close friend and mentor, Larry Helm Spalding passed away yesterday. A native of Kentucky he became a lawyer by trade. Larry used the law not for financial gain but to help numerous individuals and groups protect their rights as a noted civil liberties attorney. A bear of a man both in size and personality, he will be greatly missed by all that knew him. Rest well my friend.

A close friend and mentor, Larry Helm Spalding passed away yesterday. A native of Kentucky he became a lawyer by trade. Larry used the law not for financial gain but to help numerous individuals and groups protect their rights as a noted civil liberties attorney. A bear of a man both in size and personality, he will be greatly missed by all that knew him. Rest well my friend.

Praying, my Brothers.

Very sad news. Hopes and prayers to the family.

My condolences on the loss of your friend and mentor. You have had more than your share of stress lately. I hope things improve for you and the pirate:princess:

One last update tonight. There are now 8 dead, 21 missing and 38 homes destroyed. Whole families gone. Still worries of massive flooding when the debris dam breaks. Thank you all for your prayers.

Kevin.

One last update tonight. There are now 8 dead, 21 missing and 38 homes destroyed. Whole families gone. Still worries of massive flooding when the debris dam breaks. Thank you all for your prayers. Kevin.

Prayers gentlemen.

Quick update on the landslide. 18 are still missing, including the wife of a local fire fighter. The rescuers are asking for relief as it is very difficult and dangerous and they have been working all night.

Kevin

Prayers and positive thoughts to all

Sorry to keep posting but I know all of you are faithful prayer warriors. As of 9:00am this morning the number missing has gone up to over 100. They have put out the call for more searchers. As a small community they are overwhelmed.

Thanks again for all your prayers,
Kevin

Sorry to keep posting but I know all of you are faithful prayer warriors. As of 9:00am this morning the number missing has gone up to over 100. They have put out the call for more searchers. As a small community they are overwhelmed.

Thanks again for all your prayers,
Kevin

I saw some news headlines about it on a newsfeed. Prayers for the 100+ and all there family members and all those first responders.

Sorry to keep posting but I know all of you are faithful prayer warriors. As of 9:00am this morning the number missing has gone up to over 100. They have put out the call for more searchers. As a small community they are overwhelmed. Thanks again for all your prayers, Kevin

Continued prayers!

FEMA and the National Guard are now here and helping with the seach effort. 24 dead so far. on the plus side the missing count has gone from 176 down to 90. Feeling over whelmed right now as so many unknowns. Friends from DD12's school, and some of my coworkers. All have lost love ones and homes. Thank you all once again for your prayers.

Kevin

FEMA and the National Guard are now here and helping with the seach effort. 24 dead so far. on the plus side the missing count has gone from 176 down to 90. Feeling over whelmed right now as so many unknowns. Friends from DD12's school, and some of my coworkers. All have lost love ones and homes. Thank you all once again for your prayers.

Kevin

Continued prayers. This will be something you don't recover from easily. Hopefully the missing count will continue to go down.

Kevin
Continued prayers and a big tip 'o the hat to those rescue workers

Kevin

Continued prayers. It is always worse when it effects our children.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter