• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Official DisDads Prayer and Praise Thread

Please pray for DW's 86 year old grandmother who got distracted and drove her car off the road. She has a back compression fracture and will be admitted to the hospital tonight.

Praying

Please pray for DW's 86 year old grandmother who got distracted and drove her car off the road. She has a back compression fracture and will be admitted to the hospital tonight.

Any update? How is she doing?

Thanks. She is doing amazingly well. Compression fracture around C5. She will wear a brace but is expected to be discharged home this week.

Greats news, Norm!

I meant to follow up yesterday here, too. Our friend, Alison, was able to go home on Saturday. Praise God she does not need any kind of transplant and she is getting better every day. Still needs prayer for circulation to her hands and feet... especially the feet. She is having a difficult time getting around the house. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

I meant to follow up yesterday here, too. Our friend, Alison, was able to go home on Saturday. Praise God she does not need any kind of transplant and she is getting better every day. Still needs prayer for circulation to her hands and feet... especially the feet. She is having a difficult time getting around the house. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

That is good news as well. Continued prayers

Thanks. She is doing amazingly well. Compression fracture around C5. She will wear a brace but is expected to be discharged home this week.

Greats news, Norm!

Glad things are looking up. Continued prayers for recovery.

Please keep DD 12 and DW in prayers. Going through a real rough time right now. Please pray for strength and wisdom as we are working through some past and present issues.

Thank you,
Kevin

NWDAD said:
Please keep DD 12 and DW in prayers. Going through a real rough time right now. Please pray for strength and wisdom as we are working through some past and present issues.

Thank you,
Kevin

Sending prayers

Thank you,
Kevin

Prayers for both.

Thank you,
Kevin

Kevin, prayers for the family.

In all the snow day chaos, I forgot to mention that DW was promoted and today is her first day as a supervisor. She is nervous. Please pray for her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter