The Official DIS Oscar Live PARTY thread!!! TONITE!!

And yes, you left out sound totally from the page one nominee post.

It is okay, we're used to it. Just see your next movie with the sound off and tell me the difference. :lmao:

This year, WE need to list what we are wearing. If the stars can handle our commentary, then we need to step up, too.

I'm wearing Target yoga pants, plus size. My Amelia Island sweatshirt, bare feet, and my Downton Abbey earrings from Macy's (on half-price sale).

She has such a beautiful voice. That is very exciting that she is going to be singing "Let It Go" tonight.

I'm in :thumbsup2 ... Can't wait popcorn:: ...

Thought you fashionistas would like this:

oscar-dresses--every-dress-worn-by-best-actress-academy-award-winners_530b85eabcab5_w540.jpg

http://newsfeed.time.com/2014/02/27/infographic-best-actress-oscar-dresses/
So cool ... I confess, I really only watch these award shows to see the fashions :goodvibes ...

This year, WE need to list what we are wearing. If the stars can handle our commentary, then we need to step up, too.

I'm wearing Target yoga pants, plus size. My Amelia Island sweatshirt, bare feet, and my Downton Abbey earrings from Macy's (on half-price sale).

Blue is the moody colour here.

I'm wearing a track suit pants (navy blue; always in vogue). A knitted short sleeve top in blue tones (can't read the label anymore because it's been washed so many times), socks (navy blue to match the pants), and my stud earrings. I'm just about buffing my nails right now so that I'm all manicam ready.

::yes:: I'm wearing black Walmart yoga pants, my absolute favorites because they are surprisingly long enough for me and slightly stretchy. They are paired with a royal blue half zip over a ribbed white tank by Kohl's. My red toes need to be re-done and I'm currently bare foot. Going for the simple look with no jewelry and slightly mussed hair. :laughing:

I'm watching the countdown show on E! right now.

I'm here! Watching E! currently - waiting for the next 20 mins to go by so we can really start the good stuff!

I showed and put on new pjs ;) (long sleeve shirt & yoga pants)

I have pulled pork in the crockpot and plenty of wine!

Just killing time to the Red Carpet by watching the Countdown to the Red Carpet. I can't believe how long this is on! It's been going on now for 3 1/2 hours!!

Oh, and I'm wearing black yoga pants and a black Roots sweat jacket, barefeet and no jewelry. Curled up on the couch wrapped in a blanket, because it is stinking cold here this weekend, with popcorn and a soda.

Bring on the Red Carpet!

I am wearing black pj pants from Walmart paired with my Donald Duck grey hooded "Crabby Yet Loveable" sweatshirt from MK's Mickey's Philharmagic and comfy ankle socks :goodvibes ...

Btw, I love Guiliani's gown on E! .. :)

Just switched over to E!

I have to go change at some stage. I'll be the one in a business suit.

I'm wearing black crop pants with a black shirt with pictures of martinis an umbrella drinks on it:goodvibes

Oh boy, a new fashion camera.... Maybe they did away with the mani-cam?

Black yoga pants are all the rage! I'm wearing a red hoodie with mine. It is FREEZING here and we've been having ice and snow all day. I keep hoping school will get cancelled for tomorrow.

I love Juliana's dress and actually like Ryan in Ivory. It's a change.

OMG her shoes!!! :worship:

I went to get snacks and drinks. I missed the new fashion camera. Here's to NO manicam tonight.

Ryan looks very dashing and Giuliana's dress is very appropriate for tonight. She looks great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter