The Official DIS Emmy Awards PARTY thread!!! - TONITE!

I'll be watching at least some of it and I imagine that I'll have plenty to say after the show. I'm interested in the dramas - the comedies not so much.

Thanks for always hosting such outstanding parties year after year!

I'll be here...thanks for the invite/reminder.

Looking forward to the dancers..someone that used to dance at the same studio my girls did is going to be one of the dancers. He was on the senior comp. team when they were at the mini level.

Hi, diznygirl! :wave:

That's right -- you used to live in SoCal and post in the DLR forum quite a bit more often, correct? Especially in regards to the Halloween Time-specific topics. (Or am I totally imagining that, which wouldn't be unheard of?:rotfl2:) Although I might be confusing you with someone who has a similar screen name, like diznygrl (without the extra 'i' in the name)! Lol.

I love Sam! (I was annoyed when his Hollywood Uncensored show got canceled on the Reelz Channel -- as if Reelz has so much more interesting programming than that!:confused3:rotfl2:) Some people love him and some cannot stand him -- I guess it's because he is so exuberant and chipper. That excitement and positive attitude appeals to me, but I know it drives other people nuts!

No, I think you have me confused with another Disney Girl - there are a bunch of us. I even saw a license plate driving around town. I would have looked pretty silly stopping the car to ask..... ;)

I love KTLA. It was one of the things I missed when we moved. But thanks to technology I watch online every morning. In this case the time difference works for me. :thumbsup2

I'm waiting for the livestream to start on eonline.com . I have lost the TV to football (silly boys!!) so this may be all I get to watch

I'm in for the red carpet but not the show. Can't miss Breaking Bad and the Dexter finale. Plus I'm a little ticked with the decision to not pay tribute to Larry Hagman. Very bad choice, not feeling bad for not watching.

I am more than a little disappointed as well. But I will still be watching.

And remember ladies - George is mine, whether he shows up or not ! :woohoo:

Now for dresses!!!

I will say, I really likes G's dress on the pre show. I mean, I didn't see her stand in it! Not really liking her Red Carpet dress. Don't like the shade of blue.

Hello everyone! Been excited for this for months! I'm hoping the Orlando area CBS decides to do the red carpet, if not, go to cbs.com

:cool1: yay! Thanks Imzadi! I planning to attend , however will be scheduling several intermissions to view Scott Eastwood right back her on the DIS. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Thanks Imzadi ~ same here! Thanks for the reminder! :flower3:

I'm on the west coast....you guys are already seeing the red carpet?

Okay... this girls dress is... yuck. Zosia I think her name is? What is up with it?

Just turned on E!

I do not like the color of Kelly's hair, I wish she would change it already

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter