~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Well, I've got 334 days to go, but am so glad it's already booked.
Got bad news today, that my thyroid cancer is back, in my lymph nodes, so the trip will be even more important, give me more to look forward to when all the treatment is done. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

Oh no! That's awful. I'm glad your boss is being so understanding.

December 12 through the 19, POFQ. I am bringing my sister-in-law, my mother, my brother, and my husband. We are finally taking an extended family WDW vacation. We will definitely do Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. I want my Mom to experience the Candlelight Processional, I think this will be the highlight of the trip for her.

Sigh. Only 3 more work days for me. My stay home adventure starts for me. I had some families ask me where I was going after the daycare closed. And sad faces when I told them I was staying home. They then asked me to watch their kids. I am truly honored. It makes my heart feel good to know I was appreciated. We didn't get that from the boss man.

I am ready to rip the bandaid and just move on. My class numbers are dropping fast. It makes for long days.

Well, I've got 334 days to go, but am so glad it's already booked.
Got bad news today, that my thyroid cancer is back, in my lymph nodes, so the trip will be even more important, give me more to look forward to when all the treatment is done. Keep your fingers crossed for me. :)

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

It is officially booking day for us. :banana::cool1: we are booked 11-28 through Dec 5th at AOA Little Mermaid room. We may later on add a night & check out on the 6th but that's not 100% yet. 323 days:dance3:

I'm must be crazy. I just booked a stay for December 26, 2015 - January 2, 2016 at the Shades of Green. I have been wanting to go to WDW during the holidays and be there for the NYE fireworks and this year is the last time for several years that it will work with my kid's winter break. We already have a trip planned for August so it looks like we will be getting annual passes for the first time.

We just had to change our bounce back deal from July to December! So we will be checking into Pop Century 12/18-23! Merry Christmas to us!

Hi! We are going to be there in Dec, first time back in 7 yrs. Arriving at the Poly via a "magical deal" Nov30-Dec 5th!

Don't know how I missed this thread! We have a Bounce Back booked for December 14-22. We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge(club Level)...woo hoo! This will be our 3rd year in a row during this timeframe at Disney. We absolutely love it. My daughter will be a senior in high school when we go so it will be bitter sweet for this momma....my baby has grown up! It truly is killing me that I can't make any ADR's (or in my case, changes to ADR's) for several months yet. Time will fly by fast enough though and now I have you all to share in the planning! So looking forward to it!

Sign me up. I am looking at going for a week between nov 28- dec 18th. Still trying to figure our plans out but there will be three of us and we are staying at pop or movies. I am also waiting and praying for free dining.

So very excited! We (Parents, Brother, DH and Myself) are going for our first WDW vacation Dec 1st- 11th. My DH and Myself surprised my Parents and Brother with this trip.
We are planning on staying at Wilderness Lodge but are thinking we might do a split stay of Animal Kingdom Lodge (1-5)and Wilderness Lodge (5-11).
Also very excited my Mom surprised us with a our first Disney Cruise on the Dream Dec 11th- 14th. Lots of things to look forward to.

Also just wanted to share the thread that has the video we used to surprise my parents and some photos if anyone wants to see.

Little video I made with pictures

Thank you, so excited to be here! I am one of those highly obsessive planners, 10 months almost seems like not enough time! :rotfl:

Thoughts and healing prayers for you squeegee

If there is any interest in a Facebook page for this group let me know, I live on Facebook most of the time and can start one!
ETA I did find one already on there, is this affliated with us? https://www.facebook.com/groups/580068522121328/

Will be going back as well from 11/29 - 12/5. Staying at POR this time. Loved CBR last time but trying to hit as many different resorts as possible. If we can finish up the moderates with the girls then that will leave the rest of the deluxes for just us!

So very excited! We (Parents, Brother, DH and Myself) are going for our first WDW vacation Dec 1st- 11th. My DH and Myself surprised my Parents and Brother with this trip.
We are planning on staying at Wilderness Lodge but are thinking we might do a split stay of Animal Kingdom Lodge (1-5)and Wilderness Lodge (5-11).
Also very excited my Mom surprised us with a our first Disney Cruise on the Dream Dec 11th- 14th. Lots of things to look forward to.

Also just wanted to share the thread that has the video we used to surprise my parents and some photos if anyone wants to see.

Little video I made with pictures

Your video is so great! Thanks so much for sharing. I'd love to do this to surprise my kids with our December trip with all of our Disneyland photos!

Your video is so great! Thanks so much for sharing. I'd love to do this to surprise my kids with our December trip with all of our Disneyland photos!

Thank you! You should it is a lot of fun to not only look through the photos but to have a keepsake from the surprise that you can revisit anytime.

Thank you, so excited to be here! I am one of those highly obsessive planners, 10 months almost seems like not enough time! :rotfl:

If there is any interest in a Facebook page for this group let me know, I live on Facebook most of the time and can start one!
ETA I did find one already on there, is this affliated with us? https://www.facebook.com/groups/580068522121328/

I'm up for a Facebook group. :)

I've put in a request to join that group, Katiesmommy! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Once I'm a member, I'll check with the group owners to make sure it's okay if I affiliate it here in this thread. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter