~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

With the hours most likely updating for Christmas week, do we think that the time of Holiday Wishes and MSEP will also change? Do they ever add in a second Christmas parade during that week or just do the 3pm one?

Just want to finalize my plans and get everything set - wish I could have the hours before my FP day in 10 days!

I am so excited for this trip! Last year when we went over the holidays I was a month away from a major neck surgery. I had a great trio, but I was in a fair amount of pain and on a lot of mediction! The surgery went well and although I still have some pain, I no longer need to medicate it except a muscle relaxer at night. I tire more easily than before the neck problems got bad, but I am in MUCH better shape than I was a year ago! We will be at WDW for two weeks with 10 day passe, so there will be enough built-in down time. I'm traveling with my turning-13-on-the-trip daughter and almost 11YO son. My husband will be joining us for the last few days and then we all head to South Florida for a few days!

I feel like this trip is my reward for being a model patient and listening to my doctors. I walk religiously every single day and I'm reaping the benefits! I can't wait for the payoff or this trip!

Our 60 day window is this Monday, and I am so nervous because I am doing FP+ for 13 people. Thank goodness all of the kids are a little older, so I don't have to try to get any for A and E.

We just put in 2 waitlist requests for Dec 23 - 26 at OKW or AKV. I know it's a super long shot, but if we can get the waitlist, then it's awesome. If not, we've still got Christmas at home! Hopefully, I can officially join this thread soon!

Yes -but it will be called Holiday Wishes. I have a fast pass for it on 12/19 that I got on my 60 day night last night.

We are fast passing Holiday Wishes on the 22nd! So excited! Does any one happen to know what happens if the fireworks time gets changed? Last year Wishes was at 9pm, right? If the park hours get extended, could they push it back too? Right now it is scheduled at 8, right?

I did the same thing. No interest in Ugly Betty.
We considered changing our days around to hit EP on a Neil Patrick Harris day...but instead kept it the same...ending up with Gary Sinise is even better (not by much but TOTALLY worth not changing days around ;) )

We considered changing our days around to hit EP on a Neil Patrick Harris day...but instead kept it the same...ending up with Gary Sinise is even better (not by much but TOTALLY worth not changing days around ;) )

I've seen Gary Sinise a couple times at other events. I love him & would watch him read the phone book. :lovestruc NPH is awesome, too. I've seen a video of him doing the CP & he does it really well.

I've seen Gary Sinise a couple times at other events. I love him & would watch him read the phone book. :lovestruc NPH is awesome, too. I've seen a video of him doing the CP & he does it really well.
completely agree! Gary Sinise is just freakin awesome. I have a soft spot for someone who is so famous and yet will do so much for a USO tour or anything pertaining to the military! NPH is pretty great!!! Hilarious, and even manages to get a little kicker in there every now and then on the CP video I saw too :)

completely agree! Gary Sinise is just freakin awesome. I have a soft spot for someone who is so famous and yet will do so much for a USO tour or anything pertaining to the military! NPH is pretty great!!! Hilarious, and even manages to get a little kicker in there every now and then on the CP video I saw too :)
You guys were freaking me out for a moment with your Gary Sinise talk. :lovestruc For a moment, I thought he was back at the CP this year.

Please add us to roll call! Tinkerbelle739 and Sorcmickey +2 teens 12/12-12/19 POFQ. We have all our ADRs and FP and magic bands customized. Let the countdown begin!!! :tinker::earsgirl::earsboy::smickey:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter