~*~*~*~*The Official DECEMBER 2015 Thread*~*~*~*~

Yup.

My link went straight to the full daily availability. I just pulled it off the page I was on at the moment. I'm only slightly obsessed. ;)
hahah nooo problem, I think I'm pretty much obsessed too, I still have that open (and check it often) even though my FP+ stuff got "finalized" (yeah, right hahahaha) on Sat night! The actual "planning" is over...so I'll probably start tweaking it all now. ahhh!

Today is my FP+ day too BUT, I have to say this is the part I dislike the most. I am really feeling unprepared and pressured. LOL! I consider myself a Disney vet/pro and I hate scheduling my day this far out. I am a planner, rope dropper, ADR maker, etc... but the whole FP+ stuff is to much scheduling. My husband already makes jokes that I schedule restroom breaks. Anyway, thanks everyone for letting me vent... now to get ready to make those FP+'s because I wouldn't dare not make them! HA! :sad2:

Today is my FP+ day too BUT, I have to say this is the part I dislike the most. I am really feeling unprepared and pressured. LOL! I consider myself a Disney vet/pro and I hate scheduling my day this far out. I am a planner, rope dropper, ADR maker, etc... but the whole FP+ stuff is to much scheduling. My husband already makes jokes that I schedule restroom breaks. Anyway, thanks everyone for letting me vent... now to get ready to make those FP+'s because I wouldn't dare not make them! HA! :sad2:
I really do feel that same way! I of course got A&E and 7DMT but past that, if we have to wait in line...so be it. We already helped justify the trip by goung in a slower week, etc. No reason to plan to the minute with a crew of 8...including a n infant....that's just asking for trouble

But FP day means our trips are soooooo much closer!

I got Mine train on the days that we wanted it! And pretty much everything else, though a couple of the times are wonky and I don't know why they would already be that limited (Like, I want a 3:10 Tower of Terror, but the only thing that is available in that vicinity is 3:30 on a day that there should be low crowds.) Good luck to everyone else

Got Mine Train a couple of times which was the only request. I had a few crazy times come up as well, I took them and was able to modify everything for the most part to decent times. I have a couple of days that I am not sure of our plans (we like to decide what we feel like doing at the moment) but I just booked FP for those days as a guess and I am sure I will be changing those later. Heading to bed now where I am sure I will dream about making all the wrong FP+ choices. lol...

My 60 day mark is on Thursday. Would I be missing out on a lot of good FP+ times if I schedule them at 6am instead of like midnight? I'm not doing Mine train or Anna&Elsa.

Hey guys!
So we made our FP+ Today for our designated park days (Nov.28-Dec. 4) and we were able to get everything we wanted each day. I personally didn't have any problems with the app, but our relatives who we travel with, their app kept crashing - and at times when she'd pick multiple people in her party, only one or two would show up. I had a great experience though. Good luck to everyone else making their FP's today!

52 DAYS TO GO!!!!

How did everyone else make out?!

My 60 day mark is on Thursday. Would I be missing out on a lot of good FP+ times if I schedule them at 6am instead of like midnight? I'm not doing Mine train or Anna&Elsa.
The only other priority would be parades/fireworks at MK given their limited availability with all the party nights. Otherwise, you are fine to wait until morning.

We will be staying at Pop and plan on doing a little resort hoping. So far I know I want to go to Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk Inn. Any others I shouldn't miss at the Holidays? This is likely the only time we will go during this time of year so I want to make it count!

We will be staying at Pop and plan on doing a little resort hoping. So far I know I want to go to Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk Inn. Any others I shouldn't miss at the Holidays? This is likely the only time we will go during this time of year so I want to make it count!
Piggybacking on your post here---I'm in the same boat, I think we're planning to check out the Poly...we'll definitely see AKL since we have a Boma bfast on a nonpark day! We won't have a car, not sure our best course for some of these, maybe bus to EPCOT and then walk along the boardwalk...unless I'm all turned around!

When you are at BWI, walk over to YC/BC too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter