• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The OFFICIAL December 2014 - Christmas Magic

Going by the timestamps on my photos from March :-)rotfl2:): We were at the 8:30 show. Corn bread and salad was brought out immediately after we were seated. Ribs, chicken, mashed potatoes, beans, and corn came out around 9. Strawberry shortcake was delivered (with song) about 10. So it's probably not practical to eat and then leave.

No, that wouldn't work, lol! Oh well, I guess I will scratch that one off of the list of things to do. Thanks everyone the the valuable advice.

We are headed to Disney in December 2014! I am so excited! This will be our 9th Disney trip, but our first trip during the holidays. We are going the second week in December, and staying for 6 nights at the Grand Floridian. I have all our ADRs booked. Just need to buy our MVMCP tickets! Our DD is 3, and this will be her 3rd trip, and we have decided to surprise her! We are not telling her we are going until we get on the Magical Express Bus!

Visa Cardholders get 10% off?! That would be awesome!

Well, I may have mis-quoted. My reservation for CP is at Biergarten and they offer a 10% off for Visa Cardholders.... Not sure if I'll get it since it's a CP reservation?!?

Visa Cardholders get 10% off?! That would be awesome!
I may have mis-quoted. My CP ressie is at Biergarten, and they offer a 10% discount to Chase Disney Visa Cardholders. Not sure if it will apply since it's a CP ressie and not a regular ressie.

I may have mis-quoted. My CP ressie is at Biergarten, and they offer a 10% discount to Chase Disney Visa Cardholders. Not sure if it will apply since it's a CP ressie and not a regular ressie.
sorry for the duplicate post. Thought the first one didn't process!

So I am TIRED! But a happy tired. I normally get to my office at 7 am, but today I arrived at 5:30 am...luckily I work for an architectural woodworking company and the shop opens at 5 am!

I used the multiple tabs strategy for our ADR's 12/23 through 1/1 and got everything we wanted. :cool1:

I was NOT looking for BOG for dinner, we want to do that at lunch so I am still waiting on that FP to open up. I'm also waiting on Candlelight, those were not open this morning. TREX and House of Blues were not available, but they never are for 180 plus 10. I usually have more luck booking with them directly exactly 6 months out from the date I need.

I also booked the Illuminations Cruise and two Holiday sleigh rides for the 24th and the Wishes Dessert party for the 29th.

Holiday sleigh rides?? :)

Oh my goodness, I am so excited. I got my little personalized vacation packet from Disney today. I had no idea they did that. It is so cute, I can't let myself tear the magnet off of it until after I show it to everyone I know! Silly isn't it, but you have to remember, I am 64 years old, hubby is almost 69, this is our first trip! And the kids and grandkids are coming with us!!

I booked 2 Holiday Sleigh Rides today, one for each of our children and their families. While they are on their Sleigh Ride, hubby and I are going to make some hot cocoa and put up a little Christmas tree to surprise them when they get back. I hope it is chilly enough for hot cocoa, but not to cold for the little ones to be out at night!

Where do I get a ticker?

Cathy

Well, I may have mis-quoted. My reservation for CP is at Biergarten and they offer a 10% off for Visa Cardholders.... Not sure if I'll get it since it's a CP reservation?!?

Oh. Gotcha! I wonder if it works for CP reservations too. :/

Oh my goodness, I am so excited. I got my little personalized vacation packet from Disney today. I had no idea they did that. It is so cute, I can't let myself tear the magnet off of it until after I show it to everyone I know! Silly isn't it, but you have to remember, I am 64 years old, hubby is almost 69, this is our first trip! And the kids and grandkids are coming with us!!

I booked 2 Holiday Sleigh Rides today, one for each of our children and their families. While they are on their Sleigh Ride, hubby and I are going to make some hot cocoa and put up a little Christmas tree to surprise them when they get back. I hope it is chilly enough for hot cocoa, but not to cold for the little ones to be out at night!

Where do I get a ticker?

Cathy

Wow first trip that is awesome!!:banana:

The sleigh rides seem like a great idea and from my expirence at night it should be cool enough for hot coco, when I have been down in the beginning of Dec it goes into the low 60's or high 50's at night (we have even seen in the 40's before).

If you want a ticker click on mine and it will send you to a page where you can create one, just follow the directions and it will walk you through it! pixiedust:

Where do I get a ticker?

Cathy

What a great idea to surprise them with a tree! I can just feel your excitement! If you can you should all do the MVMCP, it's fun for kids of all ages! pixiedust:

Welcome! Linda :tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter