The Official Cardinals Comeback Thread

Jungle Skipper

<font color=purple>I know the secret of the backsi
Alright Cardinal Nation....this is the thread for you! It is time to step up and throw some good karma toward our beloved redbirds...we're down but not out (at least not yet)!

No arguements with 'stros fans, no talking about the umpires....just good karma. Let's root for our redbirds and send this thing back to St. Louis, just like last year.

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!

Jungle Josh

GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!

Someone needs to wake those bats up...

was that a hit with runners in scoring position??? Holy Cow!

LETS GO CARDINALS!

LETS GO CARDINALS
!

Jungle Josh

GO CARDINALS!!!

My DS3 has gone to bed with his Cardinals hat on. He says he HAS to wear it!!

I think I spoke to soon about the Rams!

Just 3 more innings for the Cardnals. They are making me too nurvous to watch, so I am Dising in the other room. I can tell by the noise from the family room when something happens!

WAHOOOO!!!!! Thats a winner....right back where we were this time last year. Maybe they do have heart left in them afterall!

Lets keep riding the karma train into Wednesday!

Jungle Josh

:cheer2: It would be nice for the SOX and Cardinal's fans, not much of a commute! :cheer2:

I second that, OzFan! A White Sox/Cardinal match would be fun!!

LET'S GO CARDINALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big HOORAY to Eckstein and Pujouls! Carpenter too! And Molina! Okay, the ENTIRE TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew! WHAT A GAME! Anyone see Molina's face after that foul ball that he thought was fair? I've never seen a player look so relieved in his life! We didn't get to start watching the game till the 6th, we were at a wake earlier in the evening. And we listen to some of it on the way home. I had to stop watching after Houston was up - I just get so antsy and I knew I needed to sleep. I hear my husband start yelling so I flipped on the bedroom TV and there was my Pujols. Knocking one out of the park if they didn't have a dome! Tell me who can quite 40,000+ fans faster?

YEA CARDINALS!

~Amanda

That was simply awesome! I'm not a Cards fan, but I am rooting for them. I was watching the top of the 9th, and when Eckstein got that hit, I started to sense something was going to happen. Great at bats by Eckstein & Edmunds, and what can you say about Pujols? MVP!

I did feel kinda bad for the Astros fans. They were on their feet cheering one minute, and the next you could hear a pin drop.

Oh, Amanda, you are SO right! Molina looked SO relieved! I guess he was too caught up in the moment of the game to simply let the ball roll. GREAT game!

I am SO excited about Wednesday night's game!

GO CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OzFan said:
:cheer2: It would be nice for the SOX and Cardinal's fans, not much of a commute! :cheer2:

OzFan, you are definitely right!! I'm a Cubs Fan myself, but I have to root for the Chicago team - Go White Sox!! :cheer2:

It would be great to see a Cards/Sox Series!!! GOOOO CAAARDS!!!!!! :cheer2:

What an awesome game!!!!!! We can't wait till Wed. We will actually be flying to WDW during the game so we are hoping the pilot will give us the score!!! :cheer2: Let's hope the CARDS WIN!!!! ( and the hurricane doesn't hit FL!!???? :earseek: ) GO CARDS!!!!!! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter