*~~~The Official April 2014 Thread~~~*

Hello everyone! My dates are April 26th through May 3rd staying at CBR. I haven't been to Disney World since I was 6 and now I'll be taking my 6 year old daughter! :cheer2: My mother will also be joining us. I can't wait!

Staying at POR 4/23 to 5/7 Third year at this resort. Counting the days and looking forward to some warm sunshine:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Barely make it into the April arrival group:) POR 4/30-5/7. Our family of five will be meeting up with our best friends (also a family of five). We moved out of state two years ago so this will be a very special time for our families who desperately miss one another! Also, it will be their first time in the world!! :) So excited!!
-Kelly

I was wondering if I could join the thread? We'll be arriving April 19th and leaving April 23rd with the All Star Sports Resort.

Hi All!

Unfortunately, my mom and I had to cancel on our trip. :sad1: Everything is just too expensive to get down there and my husband and I are looking to buy our first house! :good vibes

I will be canceling the following reservations:

Fantasmic Dinner Package at Mama Melrose
4/13 at 4:30

BOG
4/15 at 6:20

Cape May Cafe
4/17 at 9:30

Hope someone here can grab BOG! Enjoy your trips!

75 days to go. Getting excited. Looking to book airfare. It' running about $1700 for 3 from the Bay Area. Yikes!
I feel you on the airfare. As of December, my sister and I work in the same school district, so we're desperate to plan a trip for our Spring Break (we've got to get away from the cold, although hopefully by then it'll be warmer). Anyway, since it's less in advance than we'd normally plan, the airfare is getting really high. We're looking at over $600 per person roundtrip. My family's gotten so spoiled lately with Southwest's fares, that this seems like so much!

Today I tried to add a night April 2 at POR. It was sold out. Getting nervous it is going to be crowded!

Officially booked for Spring Break! April 13-19 staying at Pop Century. :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to be going back for the Flower and Garden Festival for the 3rd time in 4 years! I'm starting to love visiting in springtime almost as much as during the holiday season. My birthday is also on April 17, so I'm beyond thrilled to get to spend it in my absolute favorite place. :goodvibes

Today I tried to add a night April 2 at POR. It was sold out. Getting nervous it is going to be crowded!

That's where we're staying, and we had to book all of the rooms at once, back in January, in order to get them all.

Hello all,

I haven't been around much lately. I have had a lot going on. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the planning and their trips in April.

I'm going to have to say good-bye to this group. I've moved our trip to May. I was really looking forward to my daughter celebrating her birthday at Disney, but a couple of things have happened that makes May work better financially and with my work schedule.

Good news is we can stay 2 additional nights for just a little more money, the flights were slightly cheaper (yay Southwest no change fees) and this is a surprise trip so no explanations necessary to the little people.

We will celebrate her graduation from Elementary School instead.

I spent a lot of time on the phone and in the site today, but I got everything changed.

Happy planning to all.

Hello everyone
I just booked my April stay at POR. We were originally going a cruise in November/2014 but things didn't work out. Our last Disney trip was in August/2013 and we stayed at POR as well. That trip was spent with a big group of family members. I did t like the humidity so that is why we decided to try out Spring time. This trip is just DH, DD, DS and I. We'll be staying in a Royal Room! That's what I originally wanted for August but we decided on a room with a Murphy bed instead to accommodate more people. Our trip is from 4/17-4/23. It's just 75 days away! I look forward to planning with everyone. I also sent a request on the FB page.

So excited! 60 days to go! It has been an exciting morning for me. I spent about a good hour reserving fast passes. I had no problems with the website, it was just trying to figure out the timing. I hope I choose wisely. Then I remembered I could do online check in as well.

Let the count down begin! pixiedust:

Add me to the list! My sister and I just booked a trip using our other sister's CM discount for this April! We will be there from 4/13-4/19 at Pop Century (while we save up our DVC points, haha). We will be celebrating spring break and my one sister's birthday! So excited to get another trip in with my annual pass and see the Flower and Garden Festival again!

ETA: Oops, didn't see this post! *DisneyDreamer is my sister!

Officially booked for Spring Break! April 13-19 staying at Pop Century. :thumbsup2 I'm so excited to be going back for the Flower and Garden Festival for the 3rd time in 4 years! I'm starting to love visiting in springtime almost as much as during the holiday season. My birthday is also on April 17, so I'm beyond thrilled to get to spend it in my absolute favorite place. :goodvibes

Thinking about booking for Easter break this April. I gave up booking a few months ago because new expenses came up, but now the spring discount they're offering makes it seem like a go for me. I'll post when it's official. Nervous because I've never booked so close to departure before and we haven't been there since 2009!

I have vacation coming up in July also but I'd prefer the April weather! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter