*~~~The Official April 2014 Thread~~~*

Hi All, Don't hate me ;) DD and I will be staying (I think) at All-Star Sports for Cheerleading Worlds April 24-29 2014 :cheer2: Anyone else going to worlds??

I'm going to worlds to see sister perform with family but We are staying offsite during the comp from the 18th.

Then on the 28th to the 2nd of May I am solo-ing(?) it at the boardwalk on rented DVC points I have never stayed at a disney resort before. but so excited! To finally have the chance to take part in the full disney experience!

The price for worlds spectators entry without the travel package and tickets is $40 dollars a day?

beachmama3 let me know when you decide on your resort!

:welcome: Everyone just joining us! I've added everyone :)

Hello everyone.
Havent booked yet but planning on book in the next couple weeks for AOA from april 26th-may 2nd. YAY

Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

It seemed like a long 2 months. For budget's sake, I decided to book my flights separately. I booked our return flight in September because that was going to be the busiest day and the flights were going fast for April 27th, being the last day of the break.

We are flying out on April 22nd and while there were plenty of choices, I really wanted the non-stop that leaves here at 9:40am and arrives at MCO at 11:25am. It would be perfect for us because I wouldn't have to get up and get the children up any earlier than we get up for a normal day, but we'd still get to Orlando in plenty of time to have some park time the first day.

Logged on at Southwest's site today nervous. Would the flight still be available? Would it still be the same price? Happy to report, the answer to both quesitions was yes and our flights are all set. :cool1:

Just got to get Magical Express set up with our flight information.

Happy planning everyone.

luvmy2babies said:
Hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving.

It seemed like a long 2 months. For budget's sake, I decided to book my flights separately. I booked our return flight in September because that was going to be the busiest day and the flights were going fast for April 27th, being the last day of the break.

We are flying out on April 22nd and while there were plenty of choices, I really wanted the non-stop that leaves here at 9:40am and arrives at MCO at 11:25am. It would be perfect for us because I wouldn't have to get up and get the children up any earlier than we get up for a normal day, but we'd still get to Orlando in plenty of time to have some park time the first day.

Logged on at Southwest's site today nervous. Would the flight still be available? Would it still be the same price? Happy to report, the answer to both quesitions was yes and our flights are all set. :cool1:

Just got to get Magical Express set up with our flight information.

Happy planning everyone.

We'll be there the same time!!!! :)

Hello Everyone,

Please add us to the list! ::yes::

My son (8) and I are excitingly count downing for his first trip. We are going April 27- May 1 staying at the POP. I haven't been to WDW since I was his age. I can't wait to rediscover the magic and see my son discover it all for the first time. pixiedust: It is his time on an airplane too. Wish us luck!!
I will joining the Facebook group shortly.

milza26 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please add us to the list! ::yes::

My son (8) and I are excitingly count downing for his first trip. We are going April 27- May 1 staying at the POP. I haven't been to WDW since I was his age. I can't wait to rediscover the magic and see my son discover it all for the first time. pixiedust: It is his time on an airplane too. Wish us luck!!
I will joining the Facebook group shortly.

Welcome to the DIS!!!

Please add me to the list :woohoo: I will be going to Old Key West :love: from April 25th to May 5th :yay: I just picked my Magic Band color and am pretty much all set with my ADR except for a bit of tweeking :cool1:

142 days!!!! We will be at POR 4/26-5/4. Taking My mom and my 2 sons. Youngest son will be performing at MK with his HS marching band. I'm such a proud mama :goodvibes

We'll definitely do the dessert party again! I'd like to do the illuminations cruise but it's a bit pricey. Maybe if we can find someone to do a share?

I'll also do the PP+ again, that was a lot of fun.

Too bad you aren't going later. I have an Illuminations cruise booked for 4/26 that I have 5 extra seats for.

Just booked our vacation today at POR 4/3-4/9. We will be celebrating my 40th birthday. 118 days to wait!:banana::banana::banana:

Well, I haven't *officially booked yet since we haven't 100% decided on the resort, but I booked our airfare with points. Dh and I will be celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary April 7-11. Right now we're thinking Pop, but maybe POR. We're deciding in the next few days.

It's been almost 4 years since our last trip and we are SO excited to be going with just the two of us!! :cool1:

how much longer till spring? ;) We got that USB in the mail yesterday, but have not looked at it. Really want to just keep ignoring the whole FP+ thing. Probably not the best move I know, might look more into it once we purchase park tickets.:confused3

125 days! Woo! We are doing a crazy stay at Pop, BWV, and SSR from April 24th - May 5th and getting married on April 28th! I cannot wait! :hyper:

Ok, *officially* booked now. We were going to do Pop, but figured for our 20th anniversary we'd do Beach Club April 7-11. SO excited to be right next to Epcot for the Flower & Garden festival!

We've got one ADR so far for our anniversary night dinner at Captain's Grille (which we LOVED last time we visited). So now I have to start planning the rest. I can hardly STAND how excited I am!!

I've got all of the new dates added! Don't forget that January is when the April discounts come out for Disney. Make sure you call and get your discount if it ends up being better than what you already booked :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter