• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*~~~The Official April 2014 Thread~~~*

Just booked for April!!! We are going MArch 30-April 5. We are trying to fit in 3 trips since we got AP's. So, we were there in august 2013, are going for the Marathon in January 2014, and now we are booked at POR for April!

Good morning april dis'ers! Hope people post their adrs when they book them
For those that can already!

Good morning april dis'ers! Hope people post their adrs when they book them
For those that can already!

good reminder! Is there any way to figure out your exact date of 180 days out? Did you just count back on your calendar? I haven't had my first cup of coffee, so it sounds daunting right now lol

There is a dining calculator on the dis cant remember what page? You put your first date in and it calculates the day that is your 180!

you can also go online, and do the online chat, and tell them the date you are coming. I did that today, just to verify my date, I get to book my dining tomorrow!!!

What has everyone picked so far?

I have 9 days til I can make my ADRs, I am worried lol

Does online open at 6 or 7? I can't remember which.

I booked my adr's on the weekend. :) we are staying 3rd April till 25th April. Got everything I wanted & am soooo excited. Got 1900 park fare, be our guest, cinderellas royal table, wishes dessert party, Tusker house, akersush & some other random smaller ones. It's going to be a big 3 weeks.

Our meals aren't finalized, but here goes:

3/31 Chef Mickeys - 5:05, dessert party 9 pm
4/1 - CRT - 5:15pm
4/2 - San Angel Inn - 6:30 - bets on how often I'm going to need to ride the Three Caballeros?
4/3 - Be Our Guest - 7 PM
4/4 - Chefs de France - 4:30 but this may change
4/5 - 'Ohana - 10:55

Nothing as yet. I can only do up to 16th April in bookings so far. I was so excited though, so I booked everything I wanted in the first 12 days of our 3 weeks there. :) not sure yet what to do for Easter. It's our first trip. Is there much special stuff going on for Easter weekend? I was so excited when I found that they changed how far out you could book wishes dessert party. It just changed from where they release a month at a time, to the 180 days + 10 for resort stayers.

Just booked today - so excited!

We are doing, Garden Grill, Cinderella Royal Table, Rose and Crown, Ohana, San Angel Inn and Coral Reef. :goodvibes

Not sure if someone posted this already, but how early in the morning can you book online ADRs once the booking window opens? I am working on my 180 day mark and was hoping to get up early to book everything.

Subbed last night from the app, but wanted to give details here!

Who: Myself, DH, DD2.5, Niece13 and my mom
When: March 29-April 3rd 2014
Where: POR (2 rooms)
What we're celebrating: DD's first visit (going to make one dinner a birthday celebration for her), DH's 2nd visit, Niece's 2nd visit (and first since her mom passed away-going to celebrate her birthday at BOG as a surprise) and an early 5th anniversary for DH and myself. We had a disneymoon April 26th 2009, so it works out nicely :)

ADRs:
3/29 Akershus 655pm
3/30 1900 PF 620pm (DDs birthday)
3/31 H&V 1:20 or Mama Melrose 6:45. Not sure which we’re keeping yet (thoughts? We’re doing AK in the morning and don’t want to be rushed for the lunch ADR, but thought DD would enjoy meeting the characters there. Taking a break in the afternoon too…)
4/1 Coral Reef 6:50pm (anniversary celebration)
4/2 BOG 6:45pm (Niece’s birthday)

PTR is in signature if you want to check it out! I need advice on the 3/31 itinerary please!

Got a PIN last night- 35% off deluxe! Just booked 4/30-5/08!! Beach Club! So excited

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter