The Official American Idol Season 8 Thread.

So my thoughts for tonight,

Matt, Kris, Danny, Allison, Adam definitely were the best.

Im not a fan of Lil' but I think this was suppose to be like her week, and I think she sucked. She was shouting the entire song, and like Randy said it sounded rushed.

Megan wasnt very good, but we all know that. But she is gorgeous and its a shame she has that huge tattoo going up her arm.

Michael also wasnt very good, what a shock. He seems like such a nice guy though.

Scott was eh. I think hes adorable but he was just okay.

Anoop kinda of made me fall asleep. A bit boring.

I think tomorrow the bottom 3 will be Megan, Michael, and possibly Lil...?

Adam was the best tonight, hands down.
Then my girl Allison.
I LOVED Matt tonight!
Danny was good, but he's always good.
Anoop was really good too.

Adam, though, gave me chills. Soooo good.

1. Adam
2. Allison
3. Matt
4. Danny
5. Anoop
6. Lil
7. Kris
8. Scott
9. Michael
10. Megan

Dial Idol had Alexis Grace going home last week, and she did.

Here is this weeks
Dial_Idol_Logo_de_20080220.png

Bolded is predicted to be safe
Italics predicted to be in danger of being voted off.

(In order of most votes to least votes)

1. Adam Lambert
2. Allison Iraheta
3. Danny Gokey
4. Lil Rounds
5. Matt Giraud
6. Anoop Desai
7. Kris Allen

8. Scott MacIntyre
9. Megan Joy Corkey
10. Michael Sarver

Here is what I thought of last night.

Matt- He's good, and deserves a place in this competition.
Kris- I'm not a fan, but he's a good singer.
Scott- No good. I know he will continue to get sypmathy but its starting to wear off.
Lil- I was expecting me to blow me away. She did OK. I still voted her for 25 times =P.
Megan- Please please please get this girl off the show.
Adam- I am not a fan of him, at all. He comes off as creepy and annoying.
Danny- Excellent as always.
Michael- I like him, but I think its only a matter of time before he goes.
Allison- BLEW ME AWAY. I didn't vote for her, but she was awesome.
Anoop- Very very good.

I agree crazytp93, I dont think Adam is that good I too believe he is annoying
And the thing I believe that will hurt Danny is that he is consistantly good, so like when Adam sung good this wk that made him sound so much better bc he was horrible last week. And Danny eventhough he sung well this wk were just used to hearing it from him.

I agree crazytp93, I dont think Adam is that good I too believe he is annoying
And the thing I believe that will hurt Danny is that he is consistantly good, so like when Adam sung good this wk that made him sound so much better bc he was horrible last week. And Danny eventhough he sung well this wk were just used to hearing it from him.
Yup.
(BTW: my name's Tom. :) )
Wasn't Allison in the bottom 3 last week?

Yes.

Hi all. Im not a teen but I do love watching American Idol. Watch it every time its on. I like Allison and Adam. Last week I didnt like Adam but since his new look,plus he did a good job. I like him again.
Well Michael is gone tonight. I wish it had been Scott that left. He is another Sanjia. I think he is still there because of simpathy. Oh well, that cant last.

im SOOOO glad that adam made it thru......he was AMAZING last nite.

Hi all. Im not a teen but I do love watching American Idol. Watch it every time its on. I like Allison and Adam. Last week I didnt like Adam but since his new look,plus he did a good job. I like him again.
Well Michael is gone tonight. I wish it had been Scott that left. He is another Sanjia. I think he is still there because of simpathy. Oh well, that cant last.

I hope Megan goes home next week!

I'm not seeing the Adam appeal. I find him arrogant and annoying.

he is definetly NOT annoying or agnorant. but......i really dont care for scotts singing.

he is definetly NOT annoying or agnorant. but......i really dont care for scotts singing.
Opinions are subjective, remember that. My favourite is Kris Allen, you may hate him. But that's okay, because we all have opinions.

I really liked Adam last night. I usually don't because of the screaming.

I think Megan needs to go next. I thought her or Michael would be leaving this week. I got one of them right. I was shocked that Matt was in the bottom 3. Scott seems like a sweet guy but the singing is just not there compared to the others.

Meghan has to be the next to go

I'm actually a fan of Scott because I like piano playing (like Billy Joel music)

Kris is another one of my favorites even though he didnt do so good this past week.

At first I was a fan of Matt but now I'm starting to dislike him alittle more.

Adam is better now that he's switching his music up and his new look was so much better, I hope he keeps it.

Lil' Rounds was one of my favorites but she's doing something thats been done 2,000 times in the music buisness so she might need to go soon.

I'm still really upset that Alexa got sent home last week, I thought she would have mde it to the top 5:sad2:oh well

I really liked Adam last night. I usually don't because of the screaming.

I think Megan needs to go next. I thought her or Michael would be leaving this week. I got one of them right. I was shocked that Matt was in the bottom 3. Scott seems like a sweet guy but the singing is just not there compared to the others.

Matt definitely did not deserve to be in the bottom 3.
That was absolutely ridiculous.
I feel hes going to be a David Cook, obviously not music-wise, but the underdog emerging to the top.

I agree Scott you can tell is very passionate about music and he seems like the wont hurt a fly type but doesnt have a shot at winning.
I still am repeating what he said like two weeks ago "Well we could move the piano closer"
Oh my lord I found that the funniest thing. xD

Adam Lambert fan!
I didn't like him AT ALL until he sang Ring of Fire.
Danny kind of bothers me.... I really liked Alexis, I don't think she deserved to go.

I'm rooting for Adam and Lil Rounds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter