***The Official AKV Owners And Lovers Thread***. Come And Chat

I'll probably post this elsewhere too but...just made my very first DVC reservation. Woohoo!!!:banana::banana::banana:

We're heading home next September before cruising on Fantasy. Can. Not. Wait. :rotfl2:

We just add on another 160 points at our home resort through Sharon at Fidelity. :thumbsup2 Contract just sent in today to Disney for ROFR and hope we will pass.

We just add on another 160 points at our home resort through Sharon at Fidelity. :thumbsup2 Contract just sent in today to Disney for ROFR and hope we will pass.

Good luck Joech! Let us know how you make out. I'm getting to that point myself - another 160 would do a world of good here ;)

Twenty six days and counting!!! We arrive at Kidani Village around noon on Dec. 6.:banana:

Twenty six days and counting!!! We arrive at Kidani Village around noon on Dec. 6.:banana:

:yay:

We have 39 days to BWV x2, then making the move to Kidani!

Vent: Trying to coordinate our plans with family -- I'm going to blow a gasket. Family, yeesh :hug:

We are waiting to close on our puechase and hoping to be able to book a trip to our new home for late January. Can't wait to visit our new home. :cool1:

Our trip was originally March 10 - 17 at AKV - Kidani...2 br for 9 of us. DH and I are flying and the other 7 are driving down. When we went to book our flights, we found we could save well over $100 by coming home Monday instead of Saturday...so we booked a studio at BLT for 3/17 and 3/19. I am so excited...never thought we would ever get to try BLT.

What are the chances of a 1 br savanah view in june at less than seven months? We are also waiting to close on a new resale purchase.

Quick question, hopefully it can be answered here - Just purchased a DVC contract @ AKV, this summer - going to HHI in May and 1BR Kidani in Oct for the F & W Festival. Can you get to see other rooms during your first visit? IE- wanted to see a Studio in Jamba & Kidani to see the size/layout and also a 2br in Kidani for a future trip with the DD and grandkids- do they allow this during your first on site trip? Charlie

Quick question, hopefully it can be answered here - Just purchased a DVC contract @ AKV, this summer - going to HHI in May and 1BR Kidani in Oct for the F & W Festival. Can you get to see other rooms during your first visit? IE- wanted to see a Studio in Jamba & Kidani to see the size/layout and also a 2br in Kidani for a future trip with the DD and grandkids- do they allow this during your first on site trip? Charlie

There isn't anything officially available to view rooms at the resort. You could ask at the front desk - I'd say early afternoon would give you the best chance - to see if someone could show you rooms. Or maybe you'll catch a mousekeeper during their turnover of a room who might let you take a peak.

Otherwise your best bet is the sales center at SSR. I believe they still have AKV models.

Hello!

We just purchased 2wks ago while cruising on The Dream!:cool1: I'm so excited...

Plan on booking our first stay in Oct for F&W. :yay:

I just got back this past thursday the 5th from AKL Jambo house . Me and DD stayed in a 1 br savanna veiw for 4 nights and man it was great .We both can't say enough good things about this resort ,can't wait to be able to stay there again .

Just booked a 1bdrm savannah view @ the Jambo house for Oct.

I really wanted 1bdrm club level but it was all booked but I'm happy with what I got.

It will be our first time staying at AKV. :banana:

I came across a thread a couple days ago that was all about AKL and Villas.. It had every thing you ever wanted to know:laughing: I'm looking for that thread now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. :confused3

Does anyone have a link? I tried to search but I'm not coming up with anything.

The thread had all the room descriptions, the building locations, restaurants, talked about the buses, everything....

Sure wish I could find that thread... :upsidedow

I came across a thread a couple days ago that was all about AKL and Villas.. It had every thing you ever wanted to know:laughing: I'm looking for that thread now and I can't seem to find it anywhere. :confused3

Does anyone have a link? I tried to search but I'm not coming up with anything.

The thread had all the room descriptions, the building locations, restaurants, talked about the buses, everything....

Sure wish I could find that thread... :upsidedow

Is it this one? http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1639596

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter