The "Official" 2017 Moms Panel Search Thread

Congratulations to everyone advancing!!! :yay:

Do you know if we are receiving a thanks but no thanks letter?

I don't know if everyone is, but I received this letter today:

On behalf of the entire team, please accept our sincerest thanks for taking time to apply for the 2017 Disney Parks Moms Panel.

Regretfully, this letter is to inform you that you will not be advancing to the next round of the application process. However, please know that memorable submissions like yours made it extremely difficult to narrow down the applicant list.

Thank you again for applying for the Disney Parks Moms Panel. We wish you and your family all the best, and hope you’ll create many more magical Disney memories for years to come.

Warmly,
Disney Parks Moms Panel Team
Disney Destinations

Maybe next year :) (I was applying for Disneyland, FTR :))

Congratulations to everyone who advanced. I received my rejection email - again. One of these days it will happen..
On a better note - 4 weeks from Friday I'll be back at WDW so I have that to look forward to :)
Good luck to everyone on here moving forward.

Apparently my errors weren't TOO egregious! Just got the notice I'm advancing to Round 2!!!
:stitch::stitch::stitch::stitch::stitch::stitch:

I am advancing to Round 2! Yippie! How exciting! Is there anyone who can help me get linked on to any special facebook pages or internet sites that shed more light on the process? I am new to this. : ) xoxo!

Does anyone remember what the exact training dates were? I've advanced to R2 for the very first time EVER (applied at least 4 times), but some things have come up in December and I want to make sure the training dates still work. Thanks!

I was squealing too! My 3 year old looked at me and said, "Mommy, what is so exciting?" LOL!

Just found this thread! Moving on to round 2 as well, and would love to be added to the Facebook group! Twende - could you kindly help me get access!
Thanks so much!

Hello Friends!!!!

I advanced to round 2!!!! I am ecstatic! Congratulations to everyone!
:tinker::jumping1::dancer:party::earsgirl::stitch:

:flower1:I'm in round 2 too! I've applied every year (except the year I forgot) and have gotten this far a few times. Good luck everyone!

I'm in for Round 2 as well! Yay!

WOW Congratulations to all of you. How very exciting for you all! Now you get to stress over the famous video! Just enjoy doing it and let your heart show!

Vness, if you will message me or this site calls it a private conversation and give me your facebook email and your "real" FB name. I will add you to the group.

Got my rejection email today :( Not surprised since this was the first year I tried applying. Oh well, there's always next year :thumbsup2

Congratulations to those who made it to round 2 :cheer2::cheer2:

WOW Congratulations to all of you. How very exciting for you all! Now you get to stress over the famous video! Just enjoy doing it and let your heart show!

Vness, if you will message me or this site calls it a private conversation and give me your facebook email and your "real" FB name. I will add you to the group.

Hi-I am totally new to this thread and not super active on the Disboards but after making it to round 2 today (for Disneyland) I was looking for some way to meet other hopefuls. This was my second year applying and have really done this all alone. I hear so much about people making friends along the way in the process but don't know where they do it! I would love a Facebook group....

I received a rejection email today. I was surprised since I'd made it pretty far the three previous times I've applied. Maybe my standard answers aren't what they're looking for anymore.

Hi-I am totally new to this thread and not super active on the Disboards but after making it to round 2 today (for Disneyland) I was looking for some way to meet other hopefuls. This was my second year applying and have really done this all alone. I hear so much about people making friends along the way in the process but don't know where they do it! I would love a Facebook group....

I'm brand new, too! I found a Facebook group called Disney Parks Moms Panel Hopefuls. It may not be the only one out there, but it's a start! It's a closed group, but they added me right away. Good luck!

For those of you looking for a FB group: Search: "amazing adventures of the disneymp search!" There is also a second group that sprang off of this one that is for people who wanted to share questions and answers.

Hey, everyone! I'm a long-time Disney lover, first time poster here! I just found out I'm advancing to Round 2 and wanted to find a support group. Any idea how many advanced?

Someone said it's in the 200-300 range? Not sure if that's based in any fact??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter