The Official 2016 CBR Beach Bum Roll Call Thread

April 22-28, 2016.... can't wait to be welcomed home to the islands. Lost count but I would guess this is around our 15th time at CBR, love it!!

You know what's funny?!? Well, maybe not so much...
I am sometimes on Trip Advisor and I rec'd an email asking me to rate CBR...
There isn't a lot of love for Disney on that board. So I wrote my fair and honest evaluation of CBR, and thought I really don't want people to get how wonderful it is there. I don't want to have to fight to get a reservation there. How naughty is that?!?

April 22-28, 2016.... can't wait to be welcomed home to the islands. Lost count but I would guess this is around our 15th time at CBR, love it!!

Isn't a great resort! I've added your dates.

You know what's funny?!? Well, maybe not so much...
I am sometimes on Trip Advisor and I rec'd an email asking me to rate CBR...
There isn't a lot of love for Disney on that board. So I wrote my fair and honest evaluation of CBR, and thought I really don't want people to get how wonderful it is there. I don't want to have to fight to get a reservation there. How naughty is that?!?

Oooh......you're sneaky!

We are going Feb 27 - March 3! So excited!!

Whoohoo! You've been added!

I've added both of you! Hope you both have magical stays at CBR! :beach:

Oops! I ended up in April instead of March on the first page. We will be there March 14-20, 2016. I know how it is running a roll call thread. I don't see how you handle one this busy. Thanks

Oops! I ended up in April instead of March on the first page. We will be there March 14-20, 2016. I know how it is running a roll call thread. I don't see how you handle one this busy. Thanks

DOH! Thanks for letting me know. I fixed it.

Only 2 weeks to go and we will be at 'home' in the islands Feb 14-20. So excited!!

dansdad can you add me too please ? We switched from ASMu to CBR for April 24-30th. We haven't stayed at CBR in 10 years we can't wait to go back to this beautiful resort!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter