The Official 2015 Date and Rate thread

4/16-4/21
PBH
2Q Gardenview
$209
Cheaptickets 25%
tinkerbell313

Would it help others if we put the date when we booked? I booked back in Nov. 2014. And I have not seen my rate since then with APH, SMSM or Cheaptickets. Or do the rates fluctuate such that giving the booking date might not even help. I am new to Universal so not sure.

Booking date is not nesessary as they change all the time. Plus if you post after booking the date of the post will reflect.

8/27-9/5
RPR
2 Rms:
2Q Gardenview
$162 before taxes
King Gardenview
$162 before taxes
SMSM
livingthedream

ETA: $186.79 with tax

Last edited:
8/25-9/2
PBH
2 Garden view rooms (hopefully adjoining!)
$200.85 per night inc. tax ($2834.24 for both rooms inc. tax)
Cheaptickets 25% code
lynnfitz

5/25-6/2
PBR
2 Q Deluxe
205.25 per night
APH Platinum Upgrade (will be a suite if one becomes available)
pcstang

pcstang, are you on a wait list for the king suite?
if not, call and set it up now.

No, they told me they upgrade was a parlor suite but none were available today. I'll keep checking though. I prefer RPR but PBR was $100 a night better.

I also asked about a balcony room and that I have heard it was a platinum member benefit. I was told no, basically a luck of the draw at check in if one was available. I'm going to call back a few more times to see if I get different answers.

Last edited:

No, they told me they upgrade was a parlor suite but none were available today. I'll keep checking though. I prefer RPR but PBR was $100 a night better.

Yep, parlor suite. I only book over there if I can get that suite. It's easier to get the king suite at RPR as there are plenty of them. I wish they would give Platnium members more choices for upgrades or even a small up charge to a bigger suite if avalible at checkin.

8/18-8/22
HRH
2Q Club Level (2 rooms-requested connecting)
$305 avg per night/per room
Orbitz with 15% promo (and Ebates cashback)
pas130

Edited to add a night :)

Last edited:
Yep, parlor suite. I only book over there if I can get that suite. It's easier to get the king suite at RPR as there are plenty of them. I wish they would give Platnium members more choices for upgrades or even a small up charge to a bigger suite if avalible at checkin.

I wish they would too. I've got three kids. It's usually just two of them with me and sometimes my wife so the king suite doesn't work for me.

I wish they would too. I've got three kids. It's usually just two of them with me and sometimes my wife so the king suite doesn't work for me.

Yep, or the Jurassic or minion suite would be nice.

The 2 queen hospitality at RPR is good too. Just give us options.

I've got a new rate - just cancelled and rebooked.

8/8/15-8/15/15
HRH
2Q CL
$308 average pn
Cheaptickets 20% code
pandv_2000

9/29 - 10/6
CBR
Std room, 2 queen
3 adults
$87 - 9/29 - 10/1
$110 - 10/2 & 10/3
$100 -10/4 & 10/5
SMSM
10/6 -10/7
RPR
Std 2 Queen
$179
APH
tink1957
Booked RPR for 2 adults will add 1 later if he definitely decides to come.

Last edited:
5/26 - 6/3
RPR
2 Rooms
Club Level 2 Queen
$243.10
SMSM
Club Level King
$182.00
Cheaptickets 25% Code
DisMom 72

steve - I changed my dates & rates for previous October reservation, now:

10/7 - 10-/10
RPR
Standard 2 Q (Platinum suite upgrade is blacked out 10/9, 10 & 11 this year:charac2:)
10/7 $179+
10/8 $179
10/9 $229
APH rate
keishashadow

5/20
PBH
Garden-View, complimentary youfirst upgrade to Parlor Suite
$199+
APH
keishashadow

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter