*** The Official 2014 - DLR -July Thread ***(We All Have Been There & Back Home)

Hello everyone, we had a blast in New York. Got to Disneyland yesterday, did a little shopping and went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner; it was fantastic. DTD is great.

Hojo's is a lovely hotel, staff cant do enough, we got a fab room, so big. We are having a really great time. Cant wait to hit Disneyland park in a couple of hours :)

My girls swimming in the pool with the fireworks behind hotel
20140704_052855_zpsm7c6o8x4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG...I've so missed being on the boards recently!!:yay: It so super exciting to see posts from those who are there, and everyone else on their final count-downs! :cheer2: Work has been killing me for the last couple of weeks! Why is it when people find out the department manager is going on vacation, every problem you could never dream of comes out of the wood work??? :confused3 Anyway...not gonna let those troubles get me down. I'm so ready for our wonderful vacation and can't wait to get there. :woohoo:

Wishing each and every one of you a Magical and safe trip! :grouphug:

Hello everyone, we had a blast in New York. Got to Disneyland yesterday, did a little shopping and went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner; it was fantastic. DTD is great.

Hojo's is a lovely hotel, staff cant do enough, we got a fab room, so big. We are having a really great time. Cant wait to hit Disneyland park in a couple of hours :)QUOTE]

We are staying at the Hojo for the second time! (Not checking in until the 22nd) Good to hear that the staff and service are still awesome! Hope you and the girls are having a blast!

:welcome: Dis Family - We are happy you joined our July thread...

I will update the front pages of the thread with your information...

WOW!! What part of Arkansas are you from... I lived in Little Rock during my early years.

Once again, we all welcome you...Don't know if you are into Dis-Meets so I will P.M. my Dis Board cell # to you since we'll being at Disney the same week..

Thanks and hope our families can meet up just to say HI:wave2:

Oh my....yet another thing we have in common. My ex-husband was stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base in Jacksonville, AR. We were there for 2.5 years. This was about 20 years ago. Too funny!

Just printed our boarding passes. We leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning and will be at the PPH until 7/12. SO excited. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 27th anniversary on the 11th and both of our adult sons will be going with us. Oh Happy Day!

(oh, have I packed anything....um...no)

Just printed our boarding passes. We leave for Disneyland tomorrow morning and will be at the PPH until 7/12. SO excited. Hubby and I will be celebrating our 27th anniversary on the 11th and both of our adult sons will be going with us. Oh Happy Day!

(oh, have I packed anything....um...no)

:welcome:Dis-Family - Glad you joined our Crazy About Disney Group....

Did not get you vacation end date.. I will add your information on the first page of the thread..:thumbsup2

We are about 30 min NW of Little Rock.

WOW!!! what a small world - Happy Day To You & Your Family

I'll try that again;
20140704_052855_zpsm7c6o8x4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

OMG - Please let me be there right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance3:

OMG...I've so missed being on the boards recently!!:yay: It so super exciting to see posts from those who are there, and everyone else on their final count-downs! :cheer2: Work has been killing me for the last couple of weeks! Why is it when people find out the department manager is going on vacation, every problem you could never dream of comes out of the wood work??? :confused3 Anyway...not gonna let those troubles get me down. I'm so ready for our wonderful vacation and can't wait to get there. :woohoo:

Wishing each and every one of you a Magical and safe trip! :grouphug:

Right - I know the feeling... My Boss is already freaking out because I will be leaving on the 11th...

One Day t A Time - :goodvibes

Oh my....yet another thing we have in common. My ex-husband was stationed at Little Rock Air Force Base in Jacksonville, AR. We were there for 2.5 years. This was about 20 years ago. Too funny!

The World Is Getting Smaller & Smaller...:goodvibes

Just booked the limo!!! (shhhh.... don't tell the four who don't know about it....) :cool1: I'm hoping it will be a fun surprise when they land on Tuesday!

Just found this thread. :) We'll be departing for So.Cal next week to visit family and will be at DLR on July 12-17th, staying at GCV:cool1: Getting so excited! I bought 4 day hoppers so I plan on spending our first day (Sunday) at the pool and DTD, then we'll make Monday our first day in the parks. DCA was under construction the last time I was there so, I'm looking forward to seeing Carsland for the first time. This will be my first mom and son trip, hopefully one of many I will make with him.

:cool2:

Just found this thread. :) We'll be departing for So.Cal next week to visit family and will be at DLR on July 12-17th, staying at GCV:cool1: Getting so excited! I bought 4 day hoppers so I plan on spending our first day (Sunday) at the pool and DTD, then we'll make Monday our first day in the parks. DCA was under construction the last time I was there so, I'm looking forward to seeing Carsland for the first time. This will be my first mom and son trip, hopefully one of many I will make with him.

:cool2:

:welcome: Dis-Friend :disrocks: ----- Thanks for joining our July Disney Group... I will add your information to the front pages of the thread.... Once again, We all welcome you.

:goodvibes

Figured I would check in. Can't believe we will be on our way to Disneyland a week from today.
We had a couple of minor changes. My oldest son has decided he does not want to go along this year, which also means we are also losing his best friend.
My son is "touring" with his band and thinks he's too cool for his parents now.

We went from 5 to 3 so upped our stay from a 4 night to 5 night at the Paradise Pier.

Then out of the blue the opportunity arose to take my wife's single 32 year old brother along.

I haven't even had time to check on any closures or any new news regarding DL in the past two months it seems. I cannot wait to get away from work(which has been so busy) and just spend time in my magic place.

Late to the party…

Leaving next Thursday, 7/10 for a wedding in Pasadena Saturday.

Sunday we will head down to Anaheim until Friday, 7/18.

Our daughter just completed her second year at USC and hasn't been home in a year. She had a fantastic year at school and we are going to celebrate! :hyper:

We are die-hard Candy Cane Inn fans but will do Grand Californian concierge this trip as a splurge.

DH's parents are planning on joining us for two days. They have never been to Disneyland, so I am hoping that they will have a good time.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait! pixiedust:

Boston Tea Party said:
Late to the party…

Leaving next Thursday, 7/10 for a wedding in Pasadena Saturday.

Sunday we will head down to Anaheim until Friday, 7/18.

Our daughter just completed her second year at USC and hasn't been home in a year. She had a fantastic year at school and we are going to celebrate! :hyper:

We are die-hard Candy Cane Inn fans but will do Grand Californian concierge this trip as a splurge.

DH's parents are planning on joining us for two days. They have never been to Disneyland, so I am hoping that they will have a good time.

Can't wait can't wait can't wait! pixiedust:

:welcome: to our July Disneyland thread.. glad you have joined us. I will update your information on the front page of the thread.

Once again, we all welcome you.....

Figured I would check in. Can't believe we will be on our way to Disneyland a week from today.
We had a couple of minor changes. My oldest son has decided he does not want to go along this year, which also means we are also losing his best friend.
My son is "touring" with his band and thinks he's too cool for his parents now.

We went from 5 to 3 so upped our stay from a 4 night to 5 night at the Paradise Pier.

Then out of the blue the opportunity arose to take my wife's single 32 year old brother along.

I haven't even had time to check on any closures or any new news regarding DL in the past two months it seems. I cannot wait to get away from work(which has been so busy) and just spend time in my magic place.

:thumbsup2 Got your extra date added... Few changes in the Family line up... hope you are ok.. Happy Planning..:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter