• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*** The Official 2014 - DLR -July Thread ***(We All Have Been There & Back Home)

LGMH check! It will be on the lanyard with the PP+

409686367.jpg

Your LGMH is so cute !!! :thumbsup2

:rainbow:!! Here's The Count Down !! :rainbow:
June 29 – 5 Days
Tinibee
SuperNEMOfan

June 30 – 6 Days
LisaCM614

July 1 – 7 Days
Cheshirecatty
Okstate_angel

July 2 – 8 Days
Californiacicle
SnowBelleAlice
Kittymomm

July 3 – 9 Days
Dismamx2
SilentFeline

July 4 – 10 Days
Chirurgeon
SnowyW
Hpfan100

July 6 – 12 Days
NHGoofy
Amlad
LisaCM614
Cml1010
Sisaaliyah

July 7 – 13 Days
Katy 621
SpacecadetNZ

July 8 – 14 Days
Tstidm1
Chriurgeon
Joybelles
Redwing
Jedijuhi
Findmewdw

July 9 – 15 Days
Jchappa

July 10 – 16 Days
Rescue Pooh

July 11 – 17 Days
Chirurgeon
Coastermom

July 12 – 18 Days
RHMH
Natebenma
Panthergirl
Jimmiej
Anydustwilldo

July 13 – 19 Days
94bruin
Thundergod
Disney meema
PixiePrincess79
Fronkfam
Jrar4ever
Tropigal

July 14 – 20 Days
Nintfamily
Gwidener350z
Tanyaegangibson

July 15 – 21 Days
Benswife
2boysmom1998

July 16 – 22 Days
StepNJer
DisneyAZfam
Cathyb93

July 18 – 24 Days
Califlove
Cali Girl At Heart

July 19 – 25 Days
Jacobsmommy
Sokerfrog

July 20 – 26 Days
Crystal1313
Jenjersnap
Prissyms
Musicalmama21
Congo Queen

July 21 – 27 Days
Sleepymouse
Godzilla55

July 22 – 28 Days
Mickeybell

July 23 – 29 Days
Lalasmama
Momto3as

July 24 – 30 Days

Djmeredith

July 26 – 32 Days
Greewe
Rickenmartin78
Lumpydj

July 27 – 33 Days
Luulu1999
HydroGuy

July 28 – 34 Days
Fferret
Mommy To Kayla

July 29 – 35 Days
ILuv2travel2

party:

Hi Everyone! Did you all hear about the new tour coming to California Adventure in July?

Here is a link for some info: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2014/06/discover-disney-california-adventure-park-with-the-disney-california-story-guided-tour/

Well, the very first tour is July 17th and DH and I got in the very first group! :banana: WooHoo!! We got in the very first tour ever! We are totally stoked!

Only 3 more weeks until we go! :cool1: I've been struggling with a sinus infection and then an allergy to the antibiotics they prescribed, so I am super glad I have 3 more weeks before we go so I can get all better. Nothing worse than being sick on a vacation. But, I am feeling better today than I have in a week, so I think I am on the mend. Yea for Disneyland!!

BensWife…..so excited for your tour(I love it that you got into the very first group:cool1:)---I wish it had started by next week, in time for us to try it, but I guess that gives us something to plan for our October trip!

Sorry to hear about your sinus infection/allergies, but glad you are beginning to feel better---hope all is well by the time you leave for your trip!:thumbsup2

Make sure to come back and fill us in on your tour experience!::yes::

In 31 days we will be heading out to California I am so excited I could just jump up and down!!!!!! :banana:

Holy cow! I didn't realize only 5 days til I'm at Disney!! This Saturday I'm attending a Disney fan group event in WA to get our Disney trip kicked off!! So much fun this week!!

Joining in! We're staying at the VGC July 6-11. This is a first time for us to land!

Trip came about as friends of ours asked us to go along with them and their dance group for a dance workshop that week. Well the dance group is no longer going, but we still are after much debating and finally booking airfare a month ago.

Planning to be in the parks July 7-11, and just relaxing around the resort on the 6th. We have ADR's at Goofy's Kitchen for dinner 7/6, lunch at Blue Bayou 7/7 and breakfast with Minnie at the Plaza 7/9. I don't think we'll make it to the parks at 7 a.m. so planning my days to avoid the park with early entry. Although, in the evenings after afternoon break we may hop to the other park. After much research, I think we'll hit Toy Story for a couple rides first and then grab FP's for RSR. I'm worried about getting spots for WOC and Fantasmic, but am not interested in any of the dining options so FP for WOC it'll be and hope for the best I suppose.

I pre-ordered photopass last week and received that in the mail yesterday. I still need to order our 5 day hopper tickets.

Happy packing everyone!

Joining in! We're staying at the VGC July 6-11. This is a first time for us to land!

Trip came about as friends of ours asked us to go along with them and their dance group for a dance workshop that week. Well the dance group is no longer going, but we still are after much debating and finally booking airfare a month ago.

Planning to be in the parks July 7-11, and just relaxing around the resort on the 6th. We have ADR's at Goofy's Kitchen for dinner 7/6, lunch at Blue Bayou 7/7 and breakfast with Minnie at the Plaza 7/9. I don't think we'll make it to the parks at 7 a.m. so planning my days to avoid the park with early entry. Although, in the evenings after afternoon break we may hop to the other park. After much research, I think we'll hit Toy Story for a couple rides first and then grab FP's for RSR. I'm worried about getting spots for WOC and Fantasmic, but am not interested in any of the dining options so FP for WOC it'll be and hope for the best I suppose.

I pre-ordered photopass last week and received that in the mail yesterday. I still need to order our 5 day hopper tickets.

Happy packing everyone!

:welcome:- Dis Family, Glad you joined our Crazy Group Of Disney Vacationers.

I will update the Resort, Park and ADR pages with your information.

Thanks again..:goodvibes

ya'll know I hate for our thread to be on the second page!!! We leave in 30 days!!!!! I am soooo excited 30 days can't get here fast enough

Wow, it's all getting so close now when I see you guys celebrating that it's 4 days or a week to go. I honestly thought the time would drag because it seemed so far off when we all first started chatting on this thread. But it's come round quickly!

Eight days till we take off for LA. Eeeek, so much still to do before then.

Has anyone ever had Vonn's deliver groceries to VGC? If so will they deliver an hotel hold alcohol? Another thread wasn't sure they could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter