*** The Official 2014 - DLR -July Thread ***(We All Have Been There & Back Home)

PLANS HAVE CHANGED!

7/26 - (NO CHANGE) DTD
7/27 - DL, Carnation Cafe (L)
7/28 - (NO CHANGE) DCA - Carthay lunch + WOC
7/29 - DL, 14TH wedding anniversary - Goofy's Kitchen (D)
7/30 - Free day at DLH, Napa Rose (D)
7/31 - (NO CHANGE) DCA
8/1 - (NO CHANGE) DL
8/2 - Burbank, CA - D23 Walt Disney Studio Tour :worship: , Griffith Park Carousel/Observatory

---

We still are considering the Steakhouse 55 breakfast on our departure day. Has anyone done this?

Thanks for the update..... STK House 55 sounds like a very nice place to end your vacation...:goodvibes

Are any of you planning on doing Fantasmic while there in July? We were planning on doing the dessert package (it would have been our third time doing it), but are thinking about just waiting it out for the free seats since you wait for the dessert package too? Where's your favorite place to watch from? How early would you get there for the 9:00 show?

Are any of you planning on doing Fantasmic while there in July? We were planning on doing the dessert package (it would have been our third time doing it), but are thinking about just waiting it out for the free seats since you wait for the dessert package too? Where's your favorite place to watch from? How early would you get there for the 9:00 show?

We are going to do the second showing (my kids are teens and can do late night). I'm really hoping we can snag a sitting area spot after the fireworks.
I'm having a very hard time justifying a quarter of a grand for a short show :).
If I were to wait for the first Id do the blanket thing early on and have fam join me later.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Our First Group Is About to Leave for Disneyland
party:
June 29 – 21 Days
Tinibee
SuperNEMOfan

June 30 – 22 Days
LisaCM614

July 1 – 23 Days
Cheshirecatty
Okstate_angel

July 2 – 24 Days
Californiacicle
SnowBelleAlice

July 3 – 25 Days
Dismamx2
SilentFeline

July 4 – 26 Days
Chirurgeon
SnowyW

July 5

July 6 – 28 Days
NHGoofy
Amlad

LisaCM614

July 7 – 29 Days
Katy
SpacecadetNZ

July 8 – 30 Days
Tstidm1
Chriurgeon
Joybelles
Redwing

Jedijuhi Findmewdw

July 9 – 31 Days
Jchappa

July 10

July 11 – 33 Days
Chirurgeon
Coastermom

July 12 – 34 Days
RHMH
Natebenma

Panthergirl
Jimmiej

July 13 – 35 Days
94bruin
Thundergod

Disney meema
PixiePrincess79
Fronkfam

July 14 – 36 Days
Nintfamily
Gwidener350z

Tanyaegangibson

July 15 – 37 Days
Benswife
2boysmom1998

July 16 – 38 Days
StepNJer
DisneyAZfam
Cathyb93

July 17
July 18 – 40 Days
Califlove
Cali Girl At Heart

July 19 – 41 Days
Jacobsmommy
Sokerfrog

July 20 – 42 Days
Crystal1313
Jenjersnap
Prissyms
Musicalmama21
Congo Queen

July 21 – 43 Days
Sleepymouse
Godzilla55

July 22 – 44 Days
Mickeybell

July 23 – 45 Days
Lalasmama
Momto3as

July 24 – 46 Days
Djmeredith

July 25

July 26 – 48 Days
Greewe
Rickenmartin78
Lumpydj

July 27 – 49 Days
Luulu1999
Syndrome

July 28 – 50 Days
Fferret

July 29 – 51 Days
ILuv2travel2

July 30

July 31

July 18 – 40 Days
Califlove
Cali Girl At Heart

WOOHOO!!!! :cheer2: Getting so excited for our trip, but lots still to do! Got my Photopass+ in the mail this weekend! It's gonna be here before we know it! :thumbsup2

We are planning to see Fantasmic on our trip. We will most likely do the early show, and hoping to get our spot at least 90 minutes early. In the Fantasmic super thread, there is a great tip called the Light Tower Trick. Here's the link: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2225094 We've tried this trick before, and it works like a charm!

As much as I'd like to do the dessert package, it's just not in our budget for this trip.

July 18 – 40 Days
Califlove
Cali Girl At Heart

WOOHOO!!!! :cheer2: Getting so excited for our trip, but lots still to do! Got my Photopass+ in the mail this weekend! It's gonna be here before we know it! :thumbsup2

Rachel - congrat's on your photo pass... To bad we are not able to meet up while at Disney..

I leave on the 20th and you have a couple of play days before you actually hit the parks.. :(

We will most definitely be seeing Fantasmic. We'll probably see the second show depending on the exhaustion level. My son is a night owl at home but as we come to California every summer we know he usually adapts to the time change quickly.

We usually just sit wherever. I don't think I've ever had a bad spot as long as we can get in there early. This is why I am thinking the second show because you don't have to wait for hours beforehand, you just swoop in after the first show.

Rachel - congrat's on your photo pass... To bad we are not able to meet up while at Disney..

I leave on the 20th and you have a couple of play days before you actually hit the parks.. :(

I know, Bob....it is a bummer that we will miss y'all by a few days. :sad1: I know we're all gonna have a fantastic time, and will love hearing all about our amazing trips! :wave2:

We will most definitely be seeing Fantasmic. We'll probably see the second show depending on the exhaustion level. My son is a night owl at home but as we come to California every summer we know he usually adapts to the time change quickly.

We usually just sit wherever. I don't think I've ever had a bad spot as long as we can get in there early. This is why I am thinking the second show because you don't have to wait for hours beforehand, you just swoop in after the first show.

Thanks - Super Advise... :thumbsup2

So, are July folks going post trip reports? I'd love to read about everyone's trip.

Ack, 24 days! I have been walking with my boot and crutches. Tuesday I should go down to one crutch after my PT appointment!

HydroGuy will be at DLR July 27-31, staying at the DLH for the first time... :banana:

HydroGuy will be at DLR July 27-31, staying at the DLH for the first time... :banana:

:welcome:Dis-friend - You are very active in Dis.....:thanks: for all of your Disney Information... We will add you to our Super Group of July Disney Maniac's :goodvibes

I am late in joining the party, but we are so excited to be going to DL in July! We will be there from July 6 - 12 and are staying at the GCH. Still finalizing touring plans (park days, etc), but we are locking them down this week. Thanks for letting me tag along!

I am late in joining the party, but we are so excited to be going to DL in July! We will be there from July 6 - 12 and are staying at the GCH. Still finalizing touring plans (park days, etc), but we are locking them down this week. Thanks for letting me tag along!

Yo! Yo! Yo! ---- :welcome:Dis Family - I will add your information to our list... Glad you joined the group.

Hi Bob, we will keep you busy updating the front page ;) I've finalized our plans and have got everything booked & organised. Our plans are looking like this:

June 29th: Leave for airport
New York
July 3rd: Arrive in Anaheim – DTD
July 4th: Disneyland Park
July 5th: Huntington Beach and Outlets at Orange
July 6th: San Diego
July 7th: Warner Bros Studio tour & Universal Studios
July 8th: California Adventure Park
July 9th: Disneyland/DCA
July 10th: LA & Beach Tour (Starline)
July 11th: DCA/Disneyland
July 12th: Disneyland & meet some new friends :goodvibes
Las Vegas/Grand Canyon
July 17th: Home :(

I’m getting real excited now, I want to try start packing this week :cool1:

Hi Bob, we will keep you busy updating the front page ;) I've finalized our plans and have got everything booked & organised. Our plans are looking like this:

June 29th: Leave for airport
New York
July 3rd: Arrive in Anaheim – DTD
July 4th: Disneyland Park
July 5th: Huntington Beach and Outlets at Orange
July 6th: San Diego
July 7th: Warner Bros Studio tour & Universal Studios
July 8th: California Adventure Park
July 9th: Disneyland/DCA
July 10th: LA & Beach Tour (Starline)
July 11th: DCA/Disneyland
July 12th: Disneyland & meet some new friends :goodvibes
Las Vegas/Grand Canyon
July 17th: Home :(

I’m getting real excited now, I want to try start packing this week :cool1:

Good Morning Sunshine or are you typing under the light of the Moon?

WOW !!! - You have been busy and you have a busy schedule but SUPER FUN...

Grand Canyon - You will love this.... Midori and I took a Helicopter Flight/Tour....... Midori wanted to ride in the Helicopter all day..

I told her Daddy can't afford the Helicopter all day.. only a 250.00 30 minute flight..

I will up date your information.. Love the agenda for the 12th.:lmao:

So, are July folks going post trip reports? I'd love to read about everyone's trip.

Ack, 24 days! I have been walking with my boot and crutches. Tuesday I should go down to one crutch after my PT appointment!

Hello - Yes, love doing trip reports. I plan on posting every night. I will add a link to this thread as soon as we get to DLR..

Glad you are getting well.... Take it easy.. one day at a time...:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter