~*~The OFFICIAL 2014 Dates Thread - Come Join Us!~*~

Hi! DH and I are going for our 25th anniversary mid to late June 2014! (A 2 week visit) We have been planning this for 5 years! Looks like we will be staying at POFQ most likely. Thanks for all the handy info!

:welcome: to our group! 25th anniversary - that is fantastic! You will love POFQ - it's beautiful, small, has the river, boat to DTD. ::yes::

I'll get you added to the list - once you get your dates figured out, be sure to post so I can update.

Me and my DFI is going in November next year for our Disneymoon :lovestruc the tentative date is november 10th for now, but we'll see what we end up with when they release the next UK offer in april :goodvibes All that matters is that we get to see the Christmassy stuff :santa: We're planning to go for 21 days and we'll more than likely stay at POFQ :cutie:

Awww early congratulations, and :welcome: to our group! As I said above, you will love FQ - very romantic there. ::yes::

Once you get your dates, let me know so I can add them to the list.

-------------------------

In the meantime, both of you jump on in and start talking! :hyper2: We'd love to get to know you both.

Hi guys!

Sorry I have been MIA. Very busy :) However has anyone done the Pirates League? Especially with a young girl. While my daughter loves princesses she loves pirates too. I was wondering what the options were like...

Hey! I'd been wondering about you since I hadn't seen you post in a while.

Can't comment on PL - hopefully others can weigh in on that.

Hi guys!

Sorry I have been MIA. Very busy :) However has anyone done the Pirates League? Especially with a young girl. While my daughter loves princesses she loves pirates too. I was wondering what the options were like...

Dd and I did the mermaids makeovers last fall. We had a blast! We originally were going to be pirates but the only crt ressie I could get was later that day and she didn't want to meet Cinderella as a pirate so it was mermaids makeover with Ariel dress

BearcatsFan said:
Hey! I'd been wondering about you since I hadn't seen you post in a while.

Can't comment on PL - hopefully others can weigh in on that.

Hehe funny story is.... I have more time right now because I took a tumble down my icy front steps. Landed on my tailbone- not fun!! Kinda funny in a way because I'm a giant klutz :blush:

Funfire240 said:
Dd and I did the mermaids makeovers last fall. We had a blast! We originally were going to be pirates but the only crt ressie I could get was later that day and she didn't want to meet Cinderella as a pirate so it was mermaids makeover with Ariel dress

What do they do for the mermaid makeover? My daughter really loves pirates (she's 3.5) wants to watch pirates of the Caribbean and everything (needless to say the re-release of Peter Pan has been a hit as well)

What do they do for the mermaid makeover? My daughter really loves pirates (she's 3.5) wants to watch pirates of the Caribbean and everything (needless to say the re-release of Peter Pan has been a hit as well)[/QUOTE]

Our faces were painted in the blue/green colors, hair was twisted with a flower clip that changed color in the light, we received necklaces that changed in the sunlight and a blue mermaid sash - we also had to sign an oath that we wouldn't eat the pirates!

We've owned Peter Pan about a week and have probably watched at least 4-5 times already (thanks to Jake and the NEverland Pirates for a love of all things Pirates and Peter Pan here!)

Hehe funny story is.... I have more time right now because I took a tumble down my icy front steps. Landed on my tailbone- not fun!! Kinda funny in a way because I'm a giant klutz :blush:

Ouch! Sorry you are hurting, but glad you have more time to dis. :goodvibes

:welcome: to our group! 25th anniversary - that is fantastic! You will love POFQ - it's beautiful, small, has the river, boat to DTD. ::yes::

I'll get you added to the list - once you get your dates figured out, be sure to post so I can update.

Thank you. I'm excited to find others thinking about 2014 trips. :cool1: It took me a year or so just to narrow down the month and resort.

Funfire240 said:
Our faces were painted in the blue/green colors, hair was twisted with a flower clip that changed color in the light, we received necklaces that changed in the sunlight and a blue mermaid sash - we also had to sign an oath that we wouldn't eat the pirates!

We've owned Peter Pan about a week and have probably watched at least 4-5 times already (thanks to Jake and the NEverland Pirates for a love of all things Pirates and Peter Pan here!)

This sounds great especially if she is feeling girly too. Can you decide when you get there? We've only watched Jake once - and I am not sure why she loves pirates but thankful!

Valgoof said:
Ouch! Sorry you are hurting, but glad you have more time to dis. :goodvibes

Yeah I will live- :) I feel bad for DH he has a lot of extra stuff to do now. Here's to hoping I have full range of motion sometime this week!

Awww early congratulations, and :welcome: to our group! As I said above, you will love FQ - very romantic there. ::yes::

Once you get your dates, let me know so I can add them to the list.

-------------------------

In the meantime, both of you jump on in and start talking! :hyper2: We'd love to get to know you both.

Thanks :goodvibes It'll be our 2nd time at POFQ actually. We stayed there last september and we loved it. We actually got engaged on that trip princess:

We decided once we got there. I wondered too because DD kept going back and forth between each one but we just told them once we arrived for our appointment what we wanted.

May 31-June 7 2014 here!! I was hoping we could sneak in a June 2013 trip, but hubby's work had other plans for that month. :( Not sure where we will be staying because it depends on who all is coming with us! If it is just us, we'll either go back to Poly or try out BC. If it's my parents, 2 brothers and my 1 brother's girlfriend, I was thinking of renting DVC points for a 2BR villa. Decisions, decisions.

Ooooh! Sorry to hear about your fall! :crutches: I hope you're up and feeling better soon. :hug:

May 31-June 7 2014 here!! I was hoping we could sneak in a June 2013 trip, but hubby's work had other plans for that month. :( Not sure where we will be staying because it depends on who all is coming with us! If it is just us, we'll either go back to Poly or try out BC. If it's my parents, 2 brothers and my 1 brother's girlfriend, I was thinking of renting DVC points for a 2BR villa. Decisions, decisions.

Hello, and :welcome: to our group!

I'll put you on the list as TBD for where you'll stay. Once you get the details figured out, please post them so I can update. Meanwhile, jump on in and join the conversation with the rest of us early-planners! :hyper2:

The following people have bits and pieces missing from their upcoming 2014 WDW plans:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

January
10-16: sonyuq - (resort?)

February
(dates TBD): DonaldDuckFamily - BWI or Dolphin - Princess Half Marathon
1-8: soonerlpn - POR or WL
21-28: shannon006 - (POP, AoA, AKL? TBD)
22-28: mamabear0222 - (Windsor Hills? TBD) - celebrating two birthdays

March
1: shannon006 - (POP, AoA, AKL? TBD)
1-6: WildGingerMama - CSR? (TBD)
1-8: mamabear0222 - (Windsor Hills? TBD) - celebrating two birthdays

April
(dates TBD): tracydeech - POP

May
(dates TBD): auprincess - offsite (TBD)
(dates TBD): NMDisneyMom - POLY/AKL (split stay) - celebrating first trip and a birthday
23-29: RocketCityMama - AoA or WBC

June
(dates TBD): SJSloan - POR (TBD) - possibly celebrating a birthday
(dates TBD): NMDisneyMom - POLY/AKL (split stay) - celebrating first trip and a birthday

July
(dates TBD):
KSL - (resort TBD)
(dates TBD): disneycat321 - (resort TBD)

August
(dates TBD):
Aliceacc - BC or Dolphin (TBD) - celebrating 25th anniversary , 2 birthdays, and 2 graduations

October
(dates TBD): pinkminniemouse - SSR
(dates TBD): disneygrl704 - AoA
14-23: Holly324 - (resort TBD)
17-25: LekiaHall - offsite (WBC? TBD) - celebrating Halloween & possibly a birthday
19-24: sarahkate60120 - (resort TBD) - celebrating a birthday

November
(dates TBD): Funfire240 - (TBD - possibly AoA)
(dates TBD): uagirl - (resort?)

December
(dates TBD):
BDL - POR
1-6: pixey-d - (resort?)
18-26: shannon006 - (resort TBD)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you're on the list and you've determined your dates or where you're staying, or if you have changes or other updates, please post them and I will change the lists. Just trying to keep everything as current as possible. :teeth:

:thanks:

Hello! Planning a trip jan 10-18 2014. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday a month early and running the Disney marathon!

Plans right now are to stay at POR. One night in a royal guest room and the rest in Aligator Bayou,

This is my first time staying on property and I am sooo excited!!

My husband and I are planning our first WDW trip EVER from 5/3-5/13/14, just the two of us to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Not sure where we're going to stay yet, but we're very excited! Reading all these posts makes me even more excited.

My husband and I are planning our first WDW trip EVER from 5/3-5/13/14, just the two of us to celebrate my 30th birthday.

Not sure where we're going to stay yet, but we're very excited! Reading all these posts makes me even more excited.

You are going to have SUCH a great time!!!!

Hello! Planning a trip jan 10-18 2014. I will be celebrating my 30th birthday a month early and running the Disney marathon!

Plans right now are to stay at POR. One night in a royal guest room and the rest in Aligator Bayou,

This is my first time staying on property and I am sooo excited!!

:welcome: to our group!

:welcome: to our group!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you notice ... both of your trips are to celebrate your 30th birthdays? :dance3:

Glad you two decided to join us - I'll get you added to the list. Feel free to jump on in and join the conversation! :hyper2:

We are going in April 2013, but I thought I would join this thread as we are also planning a December 2014 trip! The 2013 trip is an anniversary trip for just Hubby and I. It is our first vacation alone in 15 years!

In 2014 we will be bringing our usual group of 12 to see Christmas at Disney! We are unsure of our dates yet, but are thinking beginning of December whenever the crowds will be lowest. We will probably be staying at AoA.

So...I don't have dates yet, but I am glad to be joining all of you!!!!

We are going in April 2013, but I thought I would join this thread as we are also planning a December 2014 trip! The 2013 trip is an anniversary trip for just Hubby and I. It is our first vacation alone in 15 years!

In 2014 we will be bringing our usual group of 12 to see Christmas at Disney! We are unsure of our dates yet, but are thinking beginning of December whenever the crowds will be lowest. We will probably be staying at AoA.

So...I don't have dates yet, but I am glad to be joining all of you!!!!

You're going to love Disney in Dec. 2 things to keep an ear to the ground for:

1) If you're going to do the Candlelight Processional, check out the rosters of the narrators. You might see a celebrity that is 1 of your favorites.

2) Find out if the Pop Warner national championships are during your vacation time and if they will be staying at your resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter