The Official 2013 Fall/Fall Advantage Thread!!

Nensense said:
My phone interview isn't until Friday : /. Which all of these acceptances being sent out does that lower my chances of getting in?

Only by a teensey tiny amount, I think. I feel you, though, my interview isn't til Sunday.

My phone interview isn't until Friday : /. Which all of these acceptances being sent out does that lower my chances of getting in?
In addition to what Candlehead said, yes it does lessen your chances due to the smaller probability (Less Positions to Fill, More Applicants Daily). Don't get discouraged as they carefully take into account every eligible applicant. You have an absolute equal chance for getting in as the rest of your applicants.

Take the time you have now to prepare for you interview on Friday so that you can absolutely show that you're wanting to make magic for the guests, and be your best advocate only you can be.

Best of luck!

Heyy Im Sarah! I just got accepted as a Vacation Planner for Fall 2013! Check in August 12 :))
Hello Sarah, Welcome! Congrats on being accepted!

Was excited to see all of the acceptances on the Facebook Disneyland page today! Doesn't seem though that anyone who was pended got accepted yesterday or today? Has anyone on here got accepted who was pended (for either DL or WDW)?

Was excited to see all of the acceptances on the Facebook Disneyland page today! Doesn't seem though that anyone who was pended got accepted yesterday or today? Has anyone on here got accepted who was pended (for either DL or WDW)?

Nope, I've been pending since Friday (interviewed Wednesday afternoon).

One of my roommates last program applied the very last day and had the one of the last interviews of the recruiting season and still got in for Spring Advantage. So don't lose hope, they accept people right until the very end!

Hey guys! :wave2:

My name's Jake and I'm currently a freshman in college. Currently a political science major, but thinking about changing that lol. I love Disney so much it's unhealthy. Haha, but I just had my phone interview last night (Tuesday, Feb 19) and I think it went pretty good. I'm really not too sure. I received the e-mail saying thanks and wait 2-3 weeks a few hours after! I'm hoping for good news in the future! I want this really badly! :thumbsup2

Just had my phone interview! SO glad that's over now! My interviewer was super nice and actually provided a lot of feedback while I was answering the questions, which totally put me at ease. She didn't ask any trick questions and I felt that all of the questions she asked were pretty common (i.e. all of the questions she asked I had read about before here on the DIS). She called right on time at 11:30 CST and the interview lasted 19 minutes. And now, the waiting game begins :rotfl:

Also, congrats to everyone who's already been accepted!

It's official!! I just got my acceptance email to participate in the Fall WDW program as a QSF&B cast member!! Could not be more excited!!!:yay:

I'm still rooting for all of you who are in progress, pended, or waiting to do their phone interview! :cheer2:

It's official!! I just got my acceptance email to participate in the Fall WDW program as a QSF&B cast member!! Could not be more excited!!!:yay:

I'm still rooting for all of you who are in progress, pended, or waiting to do their phone interview! :cheer2:

May I ask how long it took for you to receive the news after your phone interview??

AND CONGRATS!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

My interview is Friday and I'm having a horrible time trying to decide my top choices! I don't like how they have just videos for each role except when you are applying. What are the differences between hospitality and concierge? and does character attendant involve speaking in front of large groups of people? I suppose so haha
Also would they care if I just said my top 4 roles but in no order or anything?

My interview is Friday and I'm having a horrible time trying to decide my top choices! I don't like how they have just videos for each role except when you are applying. What are the differences between hospitality and concierge? and does character attendant involve speaking in front of large groups of people? I suppose so haha
Also would they care if I just said my top 4 roles but in no order or anything?

I had my phone interview today and my interviewer asked me to list my top choices. She didn't give a limit to how many I could list, she just asked for my top choices. She also had me explain why they were my top choices.

Hey everyone. I'm Ashley and was accepted yesterday for Fall Advantage at WDW! Arrival date May 20th as a Vacation Planner!

Does anyone think that they'll actually accept people that have been waiting the full two weeks? It seems like the process is moving pretty quickly this year and I'm kind of just expecting a NLIC around the two week mark.

Hey everyone. I'm Ashley and was accepted yesterday for Fall Advantage at WDW! Arrival date May 20th as a Vacation Planner!

Congratulations, Ashley! You will be living my dream! (if I had applied for WDW, my top choice would have been vacation planner. I applied for DL and am still in pending status.)

Does anyone think that they'll actually accept people that have been waiting the full two weeks? It seems like the process is moving pretty quickly this year and I'm kind of just expecting a NLIC around the two week mark.

That's a good question! I am seeing lots of people being accepted over on the FB pages but haven't heard of anyone who is pended being accepted yet.

That's a good question! I am seeing lots of people being accepted over on the FB pages but haven't heard of anyone who is pended being accepted yet.

There was one person who was pended and 3(?) days later was accepted but so far that's the only one that I know of. In my opinion, no news is good news!

my dashboard does say anything, it says that I haven't even applied. but I had a phone interview and email thanking me for my phone interview. but there is nothing on my dashboard, should I be worried?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter