• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Officail Friendly Town News Thread

i want to be a town leader but my mom wont let me use my email to send it

ThePirateJudge said:
You also seem to have no one over 18 for staff. Watching over many kids is more serious than you think. If something would happen to them it could be traced to your game, and you can get into a ton of trouble. If not you, then your parents.

I'd also advise you to get older staff. You could keep the ones you have, but assign them to less important tasks.
can i please just comment to you section about having no one over 18 as staff i have been accpeted as a cast member and am also over 18

stazbabe said:
ThePirateJudge said:
You also seem to have no one over 18 for staff. Watching over many kids is more serious than you think. If something would happen to them it could be traced to your game, and you can get into a ton of trouble. If not you, then your parents.

I'd also advise you to get older staff. You could keep the ones you have, but assign them to less important tasks.
can i please just comment to you section about having no one over 18 as staff i have been accpeted as a cast member and am also over 18

ok well not to be mean but if he has kids to be staff it will give them respondabilaty and we all know thats a good thing to learn but i do a agree that you should should have loder staff but i think you de i ahve looked at the list by dance and i know that is has some adults but i know that all kids asked there parents and for your first comment i really agree but i bet cap and the crew will have lots of portection but we will all see but if they have as much protection as VMK it will sure have lots of magic :wizard:

I have to agree with Swim, I think the staff should be 18 or older because having kids as stuff is like school being run by kids, I know some kids are more mature than others and could enforce the rules, but having adults as staff members is a better idea in my opinion.

We're using macromedia director mx 2006 and ISOinteractive.

Some of you may call me mean but the reason most of you weren't accepted is because you probably didn't seem mature enough. So even though some of the staff are kids they are very responsible. Our oldest staff member is somewhere in their 30s I think.

Also if we got a lot of people over 18 to join they would demand payment. So if you can pay us money to do that then sure we'll have more people. Our rules will be strict and clear though and will include specific scenarios so not much is left up to staff other than to check if it was with one of the scenarios or not and act accordingly. If you guys don't like then we will think about having more adults but right now we have taken every precaution to have the best team available for your service. For now don't doubt us until you've seen it. Don't judge a book by it's cover

Someybody said:
I still have not gotten an application! Why won't you resend one?
Your the one supposed to send in the application not vice versa. I've sent you about 3 pms on this. READ THEM. If you don't cooperate how are we supposed to help you?

Nanoer said:
We're using macromedia director mx 2006 and ISOinteractive.

Some of you may call me mean but the reason most of you weren't accepted is because you probably didn't seem mature enough. So even though some of the staff are kids they are very responsible. Our oldest staff member is somewhere in their 30s I think.

Also if we got a lot of people over 18 to join they would demand payment. So if you can pay us money to do that then sure we'll have more people. Our rules will be strict and clear though and will include specific scenarios so not much is left up to staff other than to check if it was with one of the scenarios or not and act accordingly. If you guys don't like then we will think about having more adults but right now we have taken every precaution to have the best team available for your service. For now don't doubt us until you've seen it. Don't judge a book by it's cover[/QUOTE

Naneor that is a great way to put it

LOL i blame VMK for making our spelling go from A+ to F- LOL
well i really dont want to sound mean and i have nothing against Nanoer but i sent an e-mail, got a responce saying i was in, and when i checked the list i didnt see my name. maybe the list needs to be edited or maybe the person made a mistake accepting me. i really dont know and i have nothing mean to say or anything like that but if u could edit that for me as a town helper, i would really appreciate it. once again, nothing against Nanoer and the crew but i would really like to see my name on there asap. ty for reading and have a good night/day/whatever your having LOL :)
- shellybellypolo(aka greencoolcat on VMK)

I never said anything negative about what your saying. I just said we're taking care of it. I play VMK all day long and I came top of my class and others I know who played VMK a lot actually did better. Not every game is perfect ok? VMK took 9 years and we're still in the second attempt. If you have 9 years to wait for it to be perfect and for us to get that much money ok but I already told you we have it under control. So now unless you have a better solution or money to what we're doing this is over constructive criticism. Have you seen how good our rules worK? No then you can't argue that we're doing a bad job.

Nanoer said:
Your the one supposed to send in the application not vice versa. I've sent you about 3 pms on this. READ THEM. If you don't cooperate how are we supposed to help you?
You only sent one. All it said was check your bulk mail. But there's nothing there. Want my aol account?

P.S I sent in an app. I'm talking about the reply!

I'm one of those horrible cynical people who will want to see a screenshot of this 'creation' before he believes it.

I think PirateJudge was only trying to help. He makes some valid points that can help prepare you. Better safe then sorry. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter