The October Spooktacular Boo to You Halloween Quiz: THE RESULTS

TotallyAngelic

Disney Addict
First of all a big thank you to everyone who took part in my Halloween quiz .... we had four people who were brave enough to stick with it until the end ..... but without further ado, here are the results in no particular order ( actually in reverse order but I just wanted to say that !!! )

drum roll please .....

In 4th place ........

James aka dzneynut

In 3rd place .........

Tony aka Tony64

and we have two winners .... in joint first place ......

Congratulations to .......

Corinna aka Dolphingirl47

and

Karen aka Karentan

Well done everyone, and I hope you enjoyed giving it a go :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I will gradually post the answers over the next few days ......

For those whose addresses I already have, your prizes from both quizzes will be with you shortly.

Can Karen and James send me your addresses please.

Thank you :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Thanks Sarah

It was great fun. :goodvibes

thanks for such a fun quiz sarah, it was good fun hearing about all the DLRP halloween stuff as i had no idea about any of that, gotta admit i did laugh to myself when i found out about the pumkpin men fighting the witches, would love to find out who came up with that idea!

Congratulations to everybody.

Sarah, thanks for a fantastic quiz. Can you please hold off sending my price until the end of November? I am currently on holiday and won't be back to receive any mail until 3rd December.

Corinna

Congratulations to everybody.

Sarah, thanks for a fantastic quiz. Can you please hold off sending my price until the end of November? I am currently on holiday and won't be back to receive any mail until 3rd December.

Corinna

Of course I will ..... it will take me that long to sort it all out anyway as I have so much going on. In the meantime have a fantastic holiday

Hi Sarah

We are back on the 28th November. Can you do th same for us?

Hi .... Just re-discovered all my prizes for this quiz so can Corinna, Karen, and Tony please PM your addresses as I have deleted the original PMs from back then. Sorry about the delay but everything got "put away" during our house extension .... better late than never I suppose !:blush::blush::blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter