~*~*~The Oct 2014 waiting patiently (or not so) for a discount thread ~*~*~

It is a great time to go. The resorts and restaurants are packed but the rides are no where near summer, . For the majority, most fall breakers stay on property and in the summer, Christmas, and spring break you have tons of day guests staying off property. This will be our last fall break with kids, our youngest DD will be a senior this year and college doesn't have fall break. Guess DH and I may finally take a kid free trip. Haven't been on a trip with just us since our honeymoon, 23 years ago:(

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Reading this makes me feel so much better! I have been SO worried about attractions, and the parks being packed to the gills.

Anyone received a PIN recently (last 3 weeks or so) for the October dates not included in the FD promo?

Anyone received a PIN recently (last 3 weeks or so) for the October dates not included in the FD promo?

I received another pin today. I'll have to double check the dates for October but I think it was up until 10/3 then started again 10/13. Or maybe 10/19. It's out in the car and I'm at work so ill check later. What are the original dates?

I received another pin today. I'll have to double check the dates for October but I think it was up until 10/3 then started again 10/13. Or maybe 10/19. It's out in the car and I'm at work so ill check later. What are the original dates?

The pin picks back up on the 19th, and the public offer picks back up on the 26th. :goodvibes

anyone know what was offered last year in the way of discounts for the week of Columbus day?

Finally took the plunge and booked. Pop was not available for free dining on our dates. So we are staying at all star movies 10/28- 11/4. So excited!!!! Happy about free dining for our big group.:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter