~*~*~The Oct 2014 waiting patiently (or not so) for a discount thread ~*~*~

please take pity on and answer a few questions or direct me where to seek answers going to disney last week of october 2014. are there any discounts available currently for room or dining? whats best triple a or calling disney direct to book. i feel so overwhemed should i wait until a deal comes along any info much appreciated

please take pity on and answer a few questions or direct me where to seek answers going to disney last week of october 2014. are there any discounts available currently for room or dining? whats best triple a or calling disney direct to book. i feel so overwhemed should i wait until a deal comes along any info much appreciated

Free dining falls during your stay. Most agree it's the best deal out there that disney gives unless you are a deluxe stay person and get a 30 or 40% off code for your stay. Go to the disney website and you will find the deals section which lists free dining. You can quote from there.

We received a free dining offer in the mail today for our stay starting October 19th!

I called with the offer & had to switch from the YC to BWI to take advantage, but there was no price difference & we get free food. Hard to complain about that situation! :thumbsup2

We received a free dining offer in the mail today for our stay starting October 19th!

I called with the offer & had to switch from the YC to BWI to take advantage, but there was no price difference & we get free food. Hard to complain about that situation! :thumbsup2

great news. now if only I could get some good mail like that.

Such good news for you!!! I wish the rest of us were so lucky!

Planning a trip over Oct. 15 - 20 for some college friends and I. Hoping to get a discount sooner or later because us college kids are on a tight budget!

That's awesome. Free dining during blackout period :thumbsup2

Exact same arrival day as us. Am hoping they end up offering RO discounts (or mail offer like you)

That's awesome. Free dining during blackout period :thumbsup2 Exact same arrival day as us. Am hoping they end up offering RO discounts (or mail offer like you)

Call and see if Disney has an offer for you or anyone in your travel party. Many people get them and never get the mailing or email to notify them that they have an offer.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Call and see if Disney has an offer for you or anyone in your travel party. Many people get them and never get the mailing or email to notify them that they have an offer.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Which Disney number do you call to ask?

Hoping something awesome comes out for us people going between 10/4 and 10/6 next week!!!
It amazes me they have free dining for 12/23 check-ins but not for these two weeks in October.

With the free dining offer out now does it have to be a package or can you get it if you're booking a room only? Thx.

For those of you waiting to get a pin, don't lose hope! I just got a free dining offer today in the mail and I was able to book (actually move our reservation) to POR December 13-20th. I decided to go on-line and I ordered from planning DVD's and one week later....an offer! Good luck!

For those of you waiting to get a pin, don't lose hope! I just got a free dining offer today in the mail and I was able to book (actually move our reservation) to POR December 13-20th. I decided to go on-line and I ordered from planning DVD's and one week later....an offer! Good luck!

Yes we received one today also! It covers some of the blackouts in October, was super excited!

I just returned from a quick vacation right before labor day and I stayed at ASMo. Would I get a bounce back offer? I haven't seen anything....

I just returned from a quick vacation right before labor day and I stayed at ASMo. Would I get a bounce back offer? I haven't seen anything....

My understanding is that bounce back offers are offered while you are at WDW, not after you come home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter