The "now complete" Spaceship Earth?

nhdisnut

My screen name says it all!!
Has anyone ridden on the now officially open (as of 2/15) Spaceship Earth? Any notable changes to the ending? We did ride it in early January, but since the ride was only in soft opening, I'm curious if they tweaked anything in the past month.....

Thanks! :goodvibes

I was just on it today. The screens in the vehicles are working properly now. Also, when you come out there will be photos along the wall in the "play" area which were taken of people while on the ride -- these are not for sale as on some "scary" attractions but more of a moving montage.

We love the new Spaceship Earth! They kept the charm of it with the upgrade. At the end, you could hear people busting out laughing up and down the ride.

my first comment was they seemed to smooth out the track a lot. The story line works, and works well. The descent is great, the touch screen keeps you from noticing that you are in a dark tunnel.

I am glad I did not see it part way done, cause I like the way it turned out... another successful rehab.

I was disapointed when we got into Epcot on the 14th and it was closed because I knew it had been open some for the last few weeks............well on the 15th the line was LONG but it was great. well worth it, the screen worked , the view of earth from space was awesome !!!!!!! The story and message was good, and the scenes were all very nice. I hope the critisism of it cools off................we loved it !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter