The Nightmare Before Christmas Sing and Scream Questions

goeva

DIS Veteran
Is it a movie or a show? Do you like it?
Does anyone know how long is it?
I'm not sure if I want to sit through the whole thing but I definitely don't want to miss Jack and Sally meet and greet.
Thanks!

I would also like to know I want to meet jack and Sally but need to know when they meet?

On another thread someone said they had a huge wait... seeing them is something I would really like to do!

All I know is that we never saw it during our October cruise last year because they scheduled it at such inconvenient times, when so many other things that were higher on the list (than seeing a movie we've seen many times, with other people singing to it (ugh, my nightmare), with the possibility of meeting characters at the end).

All I know is that we never saw it during our October cruise last year because they scheduled it at such inconvenient times, when so many other things that were higher on the list (than seeing a movie we've seen many times, with other people singing to it (ugh, my nightmare), with the possibility of meeting characters at the end).

Is that all it was just a meet and greet after? I wasn't sure how it worked I can justify waiting 35 minutes or so for the characters but I can't really justify devoting several hours to a sing along movie with the chance of seeing characters...
Maybe it'll be different this October...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter