The Nightmare Before Christmas - Move over Jack, WALDO'S BACK!~A Dec PTR~ NEW 12/10!!

Nice! :thumbsup2 But I think your math is all sorts of Fuzzy... in the WDW with which I'm familiar, $55 should buy you 2 margaritas. Period. ;)
:lmao: No kidding, huh?

WTHeck is Three Broomsticks? :confused3
:sad2:

Who's the car rental through, T?
Dollar. :thumbsup2

What's the 17 day diet? I figure I can do it at least 3 times before we leave!!!! :lmao:
Basically it's an different version of South Beach. No carbs, no sugar. The first day is the hardest -like you could easily kill someone - HARD! I felt sick, depressed, etc. BUT now I feel great. Lots of energy and saggy jeans. ;)
:rotfl: I guess you don't read Harry Potter?
:sad2:
:faint: And we're meant to keep up with that?
Of course! Hmmm... how about maybe? :confused3 And since my last update, I've already changed an ADR.

I'm mad.:dance3:

sleeping.gif

That's right, baby!!! :banana:

I really have to update this thing... it's barely hanging on and Janet's busting my huevos. :headache:

:lmao:

So, here we are at t-minus 83-ish hours, depending on which coast you're on and if you count layover time, until our journey to he...er, DISNEY WORLD! :banana::banana:

So sorry I've neglected this PTR. So many things have gone on with school, Girl Scouts, oh yeah and my bursted bubble attempt to make into Round 3 of the WDW Moms Panel. Yeah, Mickey kicked me in the taquito, and I was told, thanks for playing, but no thanks.

I've also added, subtracted, altered so many ADRs, I finally whipped out my white flag and surrendered. I seriously could NOT remember WTFruit I had done, I literally had to call Chef Mickey himself to get the run down. So here's what I actually ended up with:

Artist Point (d)
'Ohana (d)
Captains Grille (b)
Rose & Crown (d)
Tutto Italia (d)
Bomb (d)
Jiko (d)
Raglan Road (l)
50's PT (d)
Tusker House (b)
Tony's (d)
Via Napoli (l)
Chefs de France (d)
'Ohana (b)
Grand Floridian Cafe (d)
The Venetian (d) - Caribe Royale

Yup. That's a lot of eats. Will we make every one? Doubtful. But they're there if we're hungry. :lmao:

You may notice LeClairice is off the table. Yeah, I just didn't see the point in booking a steak house when we just don't eat red meat much anymore. I KNOW! WTFruit is going on? I don't know, but I think it has a lot to do with those damn food docs on Netflix. I got on this streaming kick one day and discovered the food docs on Netflix and after watching a few of them, red meat kinda gives me the willies.:eek: So, I let Waldo choose a replacement. He chose Captain's Grill. FOR BREAKFAST. :confused3.

Another change is, part of touring group has dropped out. I won't say who, so you'll come read the real TR.

Other than deciding what clothes to pack and what color nail polish to wear, we're pretty much ready to go. Yeah, RIGHT! My pre-trip list is crazy!! My suitcases are STILL in the closet, my packing cubes still in the package.... Who is this person???!!!

That's it for tonight......will post more before ___________ (fill in the blank). Hey, I'm leaving myself an out this time!:rotfl2:

I literally had to call Chef Mickey himself to get the run down.

I didn't know you could call and get that info!

Another change is, part of touring group has dropped out. I won't say who, so you'll come read the real TR.

:eek:popcorn:

Who is this person???!!!

ARe you feeling ok?

That's it for tonight......will post more before ___________ (fill in the blank). Hey, I'm leaving myself an out this time!:rotfl2:

:rolleyes:

IF you don't post before you leave have a great time!:hug:

You sound like me with the packing. I usually wait until the day before to pack. If I do it any sooner, I keep unpacking to make sure I have packed everything. Does that make sense? I hope you have a great time on your trip.

Aw.....this is fun to see our nicknames too....reading and enjoying...
and back to Facebook! ;)

Yeah, Mickey kicked me in the taquito, and I was told, thanks for playing, but no thanks.
Mickey's a big dope.

Artist Point (d)
Is this new for you guys? I'm excited for you! Someone in your group MUST get the cedar plank salmon. :thumbsup2

Huh??? Where's this?

I got on this streaming kick one day and discovered the food docs on Netflix and after watching a few of them, red meat kinda gives me the willies.:eek:
:thumbsup2 Understand my veggie-sausages now? ;)

I won't say either, but I'll offer this: :sad1::sad::sad1::sad:

My suitcases are STILL in the closet, my packing cubes still in the package.... Who is this person???!!!
Stop T - you're scaring the children! :scared1:

Aw.....this is fun to see our nicknames too....
::yes:: It is, isn't it?! I miss hanging out here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter