The 'Next Stop- Marriage!' Trip Report- Day Five.

Bolanette87

<font color=deeppink>The Queen Bee<br><font color=
We woke up feeling slightly sad on our last day... :sad1: The trip flew by so quickly!

We checked out and put our luggage in the left luggage room, and then headed back to the park for the morning (It was around 8:30am.)... We went straight to Buzz, where we managed to squeeze in three turns and Robert managed to get up to Level 5 for the first time! We then went round to Fantasyland for a ride on the teacups, on Peter Pan and then onto Pinnochio (I kept my eyes shut- This ride scares me!)....

We then headed round to Frontierland which had all its Halloween decorations up:

We had a ride on Big Thunder Mountain, then a final go on Phantom Manor before heading round to the Disneyland Railroad Station. When we were boarding the train we noticed lots of characters heading for Woody's round up- They were a bit too far away to get pictures of though!

Whilst we were going round on the train we noticed that Casey Jnr and the Storybook boats were running. We'd already gone past the Fantasyland station, so we jumped off at Discoveryland and ran round for a go on these rides. We saw a lot of characters just outside the Old Mill, including the White Rabbit, Mad Hatter, Queen of Hearts, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum (Who had stuck his around the corner and waved to us on the train!), Mulan and Mushu:

And also Gaston. He noticed I had a camera and came waltzing over saying: "Madam, it is your lucky day! I am willing to pose for a photo with you! All your dreams come true!!" :laughing:

We then ran around and did the Storybook boats and Casey Jnr (Hooray!!):

It was then time to head out of the park... I actually cried leaving this time... I saw Robert's lip wobble, but he was more restrained than me!

We headed to Annettes for something to eat before heading off for our shuttle to the airport.

We got to the airport in plenty of time, and checked in no problem. But lord above, how grim is terminal 2B?! It could have been my blues at having to leave Disney, but still!

We sat and had a hot chocolate before boarding the plane:

The departure lounge was chaos. Nobody really explained about speedy boarding, etc, so everyone just surged forward. Luckily we did get on the plane quickly (Thank you speedy boarding!) but no thanks to the staff who didn't encourage anyone to move back or anything... Poor organisation the Easyjet CDG end!

We had a good flight back and arrived back in England 15 minutes early. We gathered our bags and headed off for a Starbucks before our taxi arrived.

All in all, we had an absolutely amazing holiday and we cannot wait to go back to DLRP! We love it so much!!!!! I hope you've enjoyed my trip report and dining reviews!

Bob xoxoxox

thanks for sharing your trip memories

and it seems a fab trip all round

i so cant wait to go now , only another 3 days to my sdd lol

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Loved reading it Bob!! You made me rather sad we won't be going to CG this month but we will in March so will just have to wait till then.

Great TR Bob! :goodvibes

I've still got post-Disney blues now :sad2: At least you've got your wedding to look forward to!!! :yay:

Gaston!!!!
He's never around in WDW :(
I guess thats just another excuse for me to go to DLP!!!!
:)

Awesome report. I really enjoyed reading it. Just wish I was going again soon.

You got to see Mushu, I have only ever seen him in the parade:sad1:

wow bob great TR
the halloween decorations look deadly!!
love your new necklace and bracelet.
i read your wedding PJ too, the dress is gorgeous. best wishes with the rest of your planning

xox
Christina

Great report Bob, always sad the final day.

When is your next trip then? ;)

I wish I knew! We're currently thinking about some sort of Disney trip for our first wedding anniversary (As next years "holiday" will be our Edinburgh Honeymoon!)... We're thinking maybe WDW, I'm hinting maybe DL California, or maybe DLRP again... We're not sure and it depends on £££!

thanks for sharing your trip memories

and it seems a fab trip all round

i so cant wait to go now , only another 3 days to my sdd lol

:cool1::cool1::cool1:

Thanks for reading Simon! :thumbsup2 Glad you enjoyed it!

Lovely pictures.

Yeehaw Manx.

Thanks Roon! :goodvibes

Loved reading it Bob!! You made me rather sad we won't be going to CG this month but we will in March so will just have to wait till then.

It's my fave Disney restaurant.... I love it there so much! March isn't too long to wait, plus you should get a lovely new spring menu by then! :thumbsup2

Great TR Bob! :goodvibes

I've still got post-Disney blues now :sad2: At least you've got your wedding to look forward to!!! :yay:

:banana: :banana: Hurrah for my wedding! He he he! Glad you enjoyed reading my TR Hun... :goodvibes

Gaston!!!!
He's never around in WDW :(
I guess thats just another excuse for me to go to DLP!!!!
:)

We saw him loads this trip.... He was quite the charmer really... That Belle was just too fussy! ;) :lmao:

Awesome report. I really enjoyed reading it. Just wish I was going again soon.

You got to see Mushu, I have only ever seen him in the parade:sad1:

I'm glad you enjoyed it my dear! :goodvibes

Mushu and Mulan were a great bonus to the trip... I was utterly shocked when we saw them wandering around!

Thanks Bob, your TR was great! I'd actually quite like to read it from Robert's perspective. :surfweb:

I'll tell him you said that... He's much grumpier than me and would probably just write about the 'Its Too Hot!' trantrums I had!! :lmao: It would be a funny read though....

wow bob great TR
the halloween decorations look deadly!!
love your new necklace and bracelet.
i read your wedding PJ too, the dress is gorgeous. best wishes with the rest of your planning

xox
Christina

Hi Christina-

Thanks for reading! I'm really pleased you enjoyed it... :goodvibes

Thank you so much- The big day will be here so soon! I keep looking at my ticker in panic now! :lmao: Panic in a good way of course!

Bob xoxoxox

fab report!! looks like you had a but of a DISS meet up!!
halloween decs look so fantastic, wish we could have gone for halloween!! maybe on year!

you must be so excited!
i keep singing beyonce in the hopes my other half gets the hint and puts a ring on it :lmao:
maybe its my singing thats putting him off :rolleyes1

Always love Your bright and witty trip reports Bob. My 8 year old DS has also "got into" them too. Every day when He got in from school, He said " has Bob done anymore yet?"
Looking forward to reading Robert`s TR (give him a nudge please:thumbsup2)
Dawn.

lovely trip report Bob, would be great to hear Roberts view though lol

I love the way your piccies always explain the whole holiday, love your don't wanna go home face :lmao:

fab report!! looks like you had a but of a DISS meet up!!
halloween decs look so fantastic, wish we could have gone for halloween!! maybe on year!

Halloween season didn't officially start until the day after we left, but I think we caught most of it. It looks absolutely fab.....!! I loved the decorations and most kids around the park seemed to love them too!

you must be so excited!
i keep singing beyonce in the hopes my other half gets the hint and puts a ring on it :lmao:
maybe its my singing thats putting him off :rolleyes1

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: I am very very excited.... We've just sorted our cake out this week too... I've put more details on my PJ (Link in signature!) and I am so excited about it all! I cannot wait to get married!

Always love Your bright and witty trip reports Bob. My 8 year old DS has also "got into" them too. Every day when He got in from school, He said " has Bob done anymore yet?"
Looking forward to reading Robert`s TR (give him a nudge please:thumbsup2)
Dawn.

Awww, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said about anything I've written! :hug: Tell your DS that I'm really glad he enjoyed the trip report... :goodvibes

lovely trip report Bob, would be great to hear Roberts view though lol

I love the way your piccies always explain the whole holiday, love your don't wanna go home face :lmao:

I've told him its eagerly anticipated and now he looks nervous and says he's not so sure anymore! :lmao:

Lol- When I'm taking pictures half the time I'm thinking of what to caption them on the DIS! :lmao:

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks for the p.m. photos Bob. We were there last year at the same time & we were even more excited everyday (if that is possible !) to see the new Halloween decorations.
Dawn & Jamie.

Thank you for yet another very enjoyable trip report :) and it would be very nice to see Robert's trip report too! :thumbsup2

Great TR as always Bob...tell Robert we all want to hear it from his point of view too :thumbsup2

Thanks for the p.m. photos Bob. We were there last year at the same time & we were even more excited everyday (if that is possible !) to see the new Halloween decorations.
Dawn & Jamie.

No problem! :thumbsup2

Thank you for yet another very enjoyable trip report :) and it would be very nice to see Robert's trip report too! :thumbsup2

Great TR as always Bob...tell Robert we all want to hear it from his point of view too :thumbsup2

I've been telling him... I believe he fears 'his public'.... :lmao:

Bob xoxox

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter